Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen virus

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 illn0tsick

illn0tsick

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:48 PM

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:41 PM

Hey guys... My computer has been acting weird lately and im not really sure what to do. I have Malwarebytes and ESET NOD32 AV4 running on my computer so I think im pretty protected. I noticed for a while now that Malwarebytes pops up saying its blocking malicious websites from different IP addresses, but when it says that im not using the internet. It shows it randomly throughout the day while im using my laptop. Ive scanned with NOD32 and the only thing it found was HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen which was deleted and the Malwarebytes scan always comes up clean. After I removed the HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen virus its still running a little slow and yesterday when I turned it on it said it was starting up for about 5 minutes so I had to turn the power off and back on. I dont think HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen was the problem since its still acting a little weird... I did run Dr. Web Cureit a couple weeks ago and it found something and removed it but im not sure where to find the log for that.

Thanks for your help.

7/26/2010 2:49:39 PM Real-time file system protection file C:\Users\Erick\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\7INHKGTF\nod327_net[1].htm HTML/ScrInject.B.Gen virus deleted - quarantined NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Event occurred during an attempt to access the file by the application: C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4354

Windows 6.1.7600
Internet Explorer 8.0.7600.16385

7/26/2010 3:42:40 PM
mbam-log-2010-07-26 (15-42-40).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 266067
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 18 minute(s), 21 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Registry Keys Infected: