Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Every time my brother uses his wow headset i get disconnected from xbox live

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 M12 130013S

M12 130013S

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:24 PM

Posted 27 July 2010 - 02:36 AM

Me and my friend will be playing call of duty on xbox live with no lag or any problems what so ever...my brother will be playing wow with no problem at all
Neither of us have ever had connection problems until he got the world of warcraft headset for his birthday
Every time he uses his headset the game starts lagging hella bad and we get booted from xbox live
I didn't think that one headset could cause such connections issues but it now seems more than just coincidence
I would really like to figure this out...please help and thank you everyone for time

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kennzsniper

kennzsniper

• Members
  • 142 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:24 AM

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:03 PM

Please consult the manual of the said headset and check the resources its using.

You might want to consult the manufacturer as well.
Hardware tech when I was in college.
1st job was a network support for SOHO
2nd job was lappy tech
3rd Job way out of my league but its nice...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users