Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I need help! Tidserv request, symantec email proxy, etc.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mmartincpa

mmartincpa

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:08 PM

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:25 PM

First of all I should say that my understanding of all of this stuff is very elementary.

I have been getting "HTTPS tidserv request 2" message for the last couple of weeks. In addition, I sometimes get 200 or so "Symantec email proxy" messages and also messages that internet traffic for a certain IP address is being blocked for the next ten minutes. Finally, I have two Run DLL errors that pop up on startup now. One is npwinvi.dll and one is mswyxtnd.dll.

I've run Malwarebytes' Anti Malware and also SUPERAntiSpyware and both scans find tracking cookies and trojan rootkits, but as soon as I delete the items, if I run another scan it finds more of the same stuff.

Our tech guys took my computer away and worked on it for a full day. They ran scans and manually removed stuff from the registry, but apparently they didn't fix the problem. I need my computer, and can't really afford another day or more of them working on it, especially if they're not going to get it fixed.

Can someone help?

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users