Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi everyone.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 xcopncr

xcopncr

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:26 AM

Posted 25 July 2010 - 06:34 PM

I know just enough about computers and what I'm doing with mine to cause me "serious" problems. Serious because I've no idea how to resolve, correct the problem that I've created by whatever I did... Usually I can't recall what I did to cause the problem. It's compounded by the fact that I'm living in Costa Rica and my Spanish speaking ability is severely limited. It's bad enough trying to explain my computer problem/s in my native language, English, to another English speaking person who is computer literate. That's my dilemna. That's what has found being in this group. I'm usually seeking a resolution to a problem that I've inadvertently created.

Costa Rica is very laidback and with moderate temperatures. Living outside of the urban area of it's capital is great. Virtually "stress free" if you can tolerate a slower pace of life and people taking a leisurely approach towards nearly everything except.... you not accelarating rapidly one the traffic light turns green or, you're stuck in a traffic jam and absolutely no vehicle is moving forward...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:26 PM

Posted 25 July 2010 - 06:38 PM

Hello and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users