Posted 25 July 2010 - 01:51 PM
This is the first time I've visited this forum. Apparently, I was hit by the Tazinga! browser hijack.
I used AVG to clean it, and it *appears* to be gone, but I don't believe it. I remember using HiJack in the past, so I decided to download the latest version and use it to troubleshoot. I don't have the background necessary to know what I'm really looking for when I parse the logfile. So I decided to go educate myself and see how far I could get (not very, so far).
But, I saw this forum pop up a lot while researching this issue, so I figured it had to contain posts from people a lot smarter than me (but then, so is Elmo). So I signed up on BleepingComputer, and now I'd like to say "HI!"