Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello guys and thank you!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tony Stark

Tony Stark

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:47 PM

Posted 25 July 2010 - 11:14 AM

So I was surfing the web, reading news, browsing around when suddently I get the Antivirus warnings saying that my system has been compromised! I couldn't access my internet, I couldn't open other programs because my Windows antivirus was saying that they were all infected! I was horrified! I have all the current spyware, malware software out there... how could this happen!

I notice that while very official looking, the antivirus warnings ask me to purchase something. 'Thats not right', I thought. Microsoft has never tried this strategy before; hi-jacking my system for money. So I whip out my laptop and google search. Before long I find your website, BleepingComputer.com and the exact answer on how to remove all that malware and clean my system from top to bottom at no cost to me! A friend of mine revealed that she had the exact same issue and paid a nice little price to have her system wiped.

I'm here to say thank you and that I'm a new supporter of the website! Thanks guys!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:47 AM

Posted 25 July 2010 - 04:01 PM

Hello and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users