Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malware causes occasional redirects

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

#1 AndyWW

AndyWW

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:50 PM

Posted 24 July 2010 - 07:39 PM

Hi

My computer browsers (Chrome, IE, and Firefox) occasionally get redirected to advertising sites. Would you please assist with diagnosing the cause and instructing me on repair?

I have followed your Preparation Guide. The DDS.txt log is copied below, and the DDS Attach.txt and GMER Ark.txt files are attached. Defogger indicated nothing needed to be turned off.

Additional comments that you might find helpful:

- After running GMER but before I pushed the button, I got a "blue screen of death". This had not happened in last six months. I was able to reboot, and I ran GMER again. This time I was quicker and got it saved, but got another blue screen of death. The data on the first blue screen was: Stop: 0x0000 00f4 (0x0000 0003, 0x873a b020, 0x873a b194, 0x805d 1658).

- Was I supposed to have closed browsers while running GMER? I didn't ... was that a possible reason for the blue screen?

- I have another computer on same home network router that may have a similar problem. Does this type of malware propagate across a network?

- I keep Acronis backups of my c drive of each computer (and carefully keep all my data on other drives, so it is no problem to change out the c drive). I normally correct malware problems by going back to the last backup. However, this redirect problem seems to have started slowly without my really being aware of it ... i.e., on this computer, I have already reverted to the last backup, but found that I got redirects with it too! ... then reverted to the one before that ... and the redirects were there too! ... just occasional redirects! ... so I think I didn't quite realize that I had the infection. I have deleted several older backups. I could go back a year, but then would need to reinstall a lot of stuff. So I prefer to work with you to fix it if possible.

- XP is up-to-date at the SP2 level. I have not gone to SP3, due to horror stories from colleagues who have tried this.

Thanks!

Andy

-------------

DDS (Ver_10-03-17.01) - NTFSx86
Run by Andy-Engineer at 15:02:35.67 on Sat 07/24/2010
Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18702 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_20
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.2.1252.1.1033.18.2046.686 [GMT -4:00]

AV: PC-cillin Internet Security - Virus Protection *On-access scanning enabled* (Updated) {7D2296BC-32CC-4519-917E-52E652474AF5}
FW: PC-cillin Internet Security - Firewall *disabled* {3E790E9E-6A5D-4303-A7F9-185EC20F3EB6}

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k WudfServiceGroup
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Elements Organizer 8.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe
C:\Program Files\Application Updater\ApplicationUpdater.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Kaseya\Agent\AgentMon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\PcCtlCom.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\Tmntsrv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\TmPfw.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\tmproxy.exe
C:\Program Files\RealVNC\VNC4\WinVNC4.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\PccGuide.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RunDLL32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\OEM02Mon.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Webcam Manager\DellWMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\KADxMain.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe
C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImage\TrueImageMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedhlp.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedul2.exe
C:\Program Files\Kaseya\Agent\KaUsrTsk.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_FATIAIA.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDDaemon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Auto Update\RIMAutoUpdate.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\M-AudioTaskBarIcon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 14\TMAS_OE\TMAS_OEMon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_FATIAIA.EXE
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\Dot1XCfg.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\Program Files\YouSendIt\Express\YouSendIt.exe
C:\Program Files\DepositFiles\DF Manager\dfmanager.exe
C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Contacts\wlcomm.exe
C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImage\TrueImage.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\WINWORD.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Office Live\OfficeLiveSignIn.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE
I:\New apps to load on c drive\SpyWare & Virus Removal\DeFogger - CD Emulator Disabler for Spyware removal\Defogger.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Desktop\dds.scr

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

uStart Page = hxxp://www.google.com/
uDefault_Page_URL = www.google.com/ig/dell?hl=en&client=dell-usuk&channel=us&ibd=2071220
uSearch Bar =
mSearch Bar = hxxp://www.google.com/ie
uInternet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = hxxp://www.google.com/ig/dell?hl=en&client=dell-usuk&channel=us&ibd=2071220
uSearchAssistant = hxxp://www.google.com/ie
uSearchURL,(Default) = hxxp://www.google.com/search?q=%s
BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18df081c-e8ad-4283-a596-fa578c2ebdc3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer: {3049c3e9-b461-4bc5-8870-4c09146192ca} - c:\program files\real\realplayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
BHO: {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - No File
BHO: Search Helper: {6ebf7485-159f-4bff-a14f-b9e3aac4465b} - c:\program files\microsoft\search enhancement pack\search helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll
BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper: {9030d464-4c02-4abf-8ecc-5164760863c6} - c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
BHO: DepositFiles IE BHO: {9dfe2fe9-cf99-4adf-a28e-9b5adb8dc74f} - c:\progra~1\deposi~1\dfmana~1\DEPOSI~1.DLL
BHO: CBrowserHelperObject Object: {ca6319c0-31b7-401e-a518-a07c3db8f777} - c:\program files\dell\bae\BAE.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: Windows Live Toolbar Helper: {e15a8dc0-8516-42a1-81ea-dc94ec1acf10} - c:\program files\windows live\toolbar\wltcore.dll
BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class: {e7e6f031-17ce-4c07-bc86-eabfe594f69c} - c:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
TB: &Windows Live Toolbar: {21fa44ef-376d-4d53-9b0f-8a89d3229068} - c:\program files\windows live\toolbar\wltcore.dll
TB: Deposit IE Toolbar: {6aa40521-14e7-4b1d-b1b4-98528c1388c9} - c:\progra~1\deposi~1\dfmana~1\DEPOSI~1.DLL
uRun: [OE_OEM] "c:\program files\trend micro\internet security 14\tmas_oe\TMAS_OEMon.exe"
uRun: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
uRun: [Google Update] "c:\documents and settings\andy-engineer\local settings\application data\google\update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
uRun: [AnyDVD] c:\program files\slysoft\anydvd\AnyDVDtray.exe
mRun: [SynTPEnh] c:\program files\synaptics\syntp\SynTPEnh.exe
mRun: [OEM02Mon.exe] c:\windows\OEM02Mon.exe
mRun: [IntelZeroConfig] "c:\program files\intel\wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe"
mRun: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] stsystra.exe
mRun: [KADxMain] c:\windows\system32\KADxMain.exe
mRun: [pccguide.exe] "c:\program files\trend micro\internet security 14\pccguide.exe"
mRun: [PCMService] "c:\program files\dell\mediadirect\PCMService.exe"
mRun: [OSSelectorReinstall] c:\program files\common files\acronis\acronis disk director\oss_reinstall.exe
mRun: [TrueImageMonitor.exe] c:\program files\acronis\trueimage\TrueImageMonitor.exe
mRun: [Acronis Scheduler2 Service] "c:\program files\common files\acronis\schedule2\schedhlp.exe"
mRun: [Kaseya Agent Service Helper] "c:\program files\kaseya\agent\KaUsrTsk.exe"
mRun: [M-Audio Taskbar Icon] c:\windows\system32\M-AudioTaskBarIcon.exe
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\common files\java\java update\jusched.exe"
mRun: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "c:\program files\adobe\reader 9.0\reader\Reader_sl.exe"
mRun: [Adobe ARM] "c:\program files\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\adobeg~1.lnk - c:\program files\common files\adobe\calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\digita~1.lnk - c:\program files\digital line detect\DLG.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\window~1.lnk - c:\program files\windows desktop search\WindowsSearch.exe
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
IE: {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - {5F7B1267-94A9-47F5-98DB-E99415F33AEC} - c:\program files\windows live\writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
IE: {D5AD327A-A089-4F04-89FD-4EA9812B3913} - {D5AD327A-A089-4F04-89FD-4EA9812B3913} - c:\progra~1\deposi~1\dfmana~1\DEPOSI~1.DLL
DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} - hxxp://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/muweb_site.cab?1246072914921
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_20-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} - hxxp://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/polarbear/ultrashim.cab
DPF: {A8F2B9BD-A6A0-486A-9744-18920D898429} - hxxp://www.sibelius.com/download/software/win/ActiveXPlugin.cab
DPF: {AA299E98-6FB5-409F-99D3-D30D749F4864} - hxxp://monitor.ciosolutions.com/inc/kaxRemote.dll
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-1_5_0_06-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_20-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_20-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - hxxp://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
SEH: Windows Desktop Search Namespace Manager: {56f9679e-7826-4c84-81f3-532071a8bcc5} - c:\program files\windows desktop search\MSNLNamespaceMgr.dll
LSA: Authentication Packages = msv1_0 relog_ap

================= FIREFOX ===================

FF - ProfilePath - c:\docume~1\andy-e~1\applic~1\mozilla\firefox\profiles\0ahrr9ry.default\
FF - component: c:\documents and settings\andy-engineer\application data\mozilla\firefox\profiles\0ahrr9ry.default\extensions\{10289ad8-241d-406c-8168-6508b4d257d6}\components\IDfXpCom.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\pdfforge toolbar\ff\components\pdfforgeToolbarFF.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\pdfforge toolbar\ssff\components\SearchSettingsFF.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\real\realplayer\browserrecord\firefox\ext\components\nprpffbrowserrecordext.dll
FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\andy-engineer\local settings\application data\google\update\1.2.183.23\npGoogleOneClick8.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\microsoft\office live\npOLW.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\windows live\photo gallery\NPWLPG.dll
FF - HiddenExtension: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} - c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v3.5\windows presentation foundation\dotnetassistantextension\
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

---- FIREFOX POLICIES ----
FF - user.js: yahoo.homepage.dontask - truec:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.use_native_colors", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.use_native_popup_windows", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.enable_click_image_resizing", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("accessibility.browsewithcaret_shortcut.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("javascript.options.mem.high_water_mark", 32);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("javascript.options.mem.gc_frequency", 1600);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.lu", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.nu", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.nz", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--mgbaam7a8h", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--mgberp4a5d4ar", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--p1ai", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--mgbayh7gpa", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.tel", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.auth.force-generic-ntlm", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.proxy.type", 5);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.buffer.cache.count", 24);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.buffer.cache.size", 4096);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.timeoutSecs", 45);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("svg.smil.enabled", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.trackpoint_hack.enabled", -1);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.debug", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.agedWeight", 2);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.bucketSize", 1);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.maxTimeGroupings", 25);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.timeGroupingSize", 604800);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.boundaryWeight", 25);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.prefixWeight", 5);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("accelerometer.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("html5.enable", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.allow_unrestricted_renego_everywhere__temporarily_available_pref", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.renego_unrestricted_hosts", "");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.treat_unsafe_negotiation_as_broken", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.require_safe_negotiation", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl3.rsa_seed_sha", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("app.update.download.backgroundInterval", 600);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("app.update.url.manual", "http://www.firefox.com");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("browser.search.param.yahoo-fr-ja", "mozff");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.name", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.description", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("xpinstall.whitelist.add", "addons.mozilla.org");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("xpinstall.whitelist.add.36", "getpersonas.com");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("lightweightThemes.update.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.allTabs.previews", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("plugins.hide_infobar_for_outdated_plugin", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("plugins.update.notifyUser", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("toolbar.customization.usesheet", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.nptest.dll", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npswf32.dll", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npctrl.dll", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npqtplugin.dll", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.enable", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.max", 20);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.cachetime", 20);

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R2 AdobeActiveFileMonitor8.0;Adobe Active File Monitor V8;c:\program files\adobe\elements organizer 8.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe [2009-9-6 169312]
R2 Application Updater;Application Updater;c:\program files\application updater\ApplicationUpdater.exe [2010-1-8 380928]
R2 fssfltr;FssFltr;c:\windows\system32\drivers\fssfltr_tdi.sys [2009-8-26 54752]
R2 KaseyaAgent;root.unnamed service;c:\program files\kaseya\agent\AgentMon.exe [2009-6-10 610304]
R2 Tmntsrv;Trend Micro Real-time Service;c:\progra~1\trendm~1\intern~1\Tmntsrv.exe [2007-11-8 345696]
R2 TmPfw;Trend Micro Personal Firewall;c:\progra~1\trendm~1\intern~1\TmPfw.exe [2007-11-8 923216]
R2 tmpreflt;tmpreflt;c:\windows\system32\drivers\tmpreflt.sys [2007-11-8 36368]
R2 tmproxy;Trend Micro Proxy Service;c:\progra~1\trendm~1\intern~1\tmproxy.exe [2007-11-8 566872]
R3 tmcfw;Trend Micro Common Firewall Service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\TM_CFW.sys [2007-11-8 280392]
R3 WDC_SAM;WD SCSI Pass Thru driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\wdcsam.sys [2008-5-6 11520]
RUnknown szkg5;szkg5; [x]
RUnknown szkgfs;szkgfs; [x]
S3 fsssvc;Windows Live Family Safety Service;c:\program files\windows live\family safety\fsssvc.exe [2009-8-5 704864]
S3 MAUSBRI;MAUSBRI;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mausbft8r.sys [2009-12-25 135688]
S3 SMSIVZAM5;SMSIVZAM5 NDIS Protocol Driver;c:\progra~1\verizo~1\vzacce~1\SMSIVZAM5.SYS [2009-3-20 32408]
UnknownUnknown is3srv;is3srv; [x]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2010-07-24 18:57:54 0 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\andy-engineer\defogger_reenable
2010-07-24 18:34:04 161296 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\tmcomm.sys
2010-07-24 18:34:04 0 d-----w- c:\documents and settings\andy-engineer\log
2010-07-24 15:59:05 1392 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\kgpcpy.cfg
2010-07-24 15:51:10 16384 ---ha-w- C:\SZKGFS.dat
2010-07-24 15:49:27 0 d-----w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\SITEguard
2010-07-24 15:48:43 0 d-----w- c:\program files\common files\iS3
2010-07-24 15:48:43 0 d-----w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\STOPzilla!
2010-07-24 15:28:42 0 d-----w- c:\program files\common files\Macrovision Shared
2010-07-24 04:21:26 743936 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\helpsvc.exe
2010-07-24 04:20:52 743424 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\iedvtool.dll
2010-07-23 18:17:00 411368 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\deployJava1.dll

==================== Find3M ====================

2010-06-05 01:49:39 193983 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvModes.dat
2010-05-05 13:30:57 173056 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ie4uinit.exe
2010-05-02 05:56:34 1850880 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2010-05-02 05:56:34 1850880 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\win32k.sys
2007-12-20 22:54:45 76 --sh--r- c:\windows\CT4CET.bin

============= FINISH: 15:02:48.43 ===============

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:50 PM

Posted 02 August 2010 - 06:46 PM

Hi,

Welcome to Bleeping Computer. My name is m0le and I will be helping you with your log.
  • Please subscribe to this topic, if you haven't already. You can subscribe by clicking the Options box to the right of your topic title and selecting Track This Topic.

• Please avoid installing/uninstalling or updating any programs and attempting any unsupervised fixes or scans. This can make helping you impossible.

• Please reply to this post so I know you are there.
The forum is busy and we need to have replies as soon as possible. If I haven't had a reply after 3 days I will bump the topic and if you do not reply by the following day after that then I will close the topic.

Once I receive a reply then I will return with your first instructions.

Thanks thumbup2.gif
Posted Image
m0le is a proud member of UNITE

#3 AndyWW

AndyWW
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 02 August 2010 - 07:17 PM

Hi mOle,

Yes, I'm here ... and interested in working with you to fix this thing!

Please refer to my comments about Acronis backups in my initial post. After that post, I did one test. I swapped out the c drive image to an Acronis backup from 2-1/2 years ago, when the computer was 1 week old.

I learned something from this: the malware is present even when I reverted to the 1-week old backup! There, am I correct at guessing that this is actually a rootkit malware?

Then I reverted to a c drive image that I had taken right after my intial post, so the computer would be in exactly the same state as when I ran the tests attached to the initial post. I have used the computer since then (9 days of general use), but I have not installed or uninstalled any software or made any significant changes.

The computer continues to operate about the same ... occasional browser redirects. I have not gotten any more blue screens since I wrote my initial post.

Thanks for helping me with this.

Andy

#4 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 02 August 2010 - 07:25 PM

Please follow the following instructions

Please download ComboFix from one of these locations:* IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop making sure you rename it comfix.exe
  • Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools. (Click on this link to see a list of programs that should be disabled. The list is not all inclusive.)
  • Double click on Comfix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.
Posted Image

#5 AndyWW

AndyWW
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:34 PM

Hi mOle,

OK. I downloaded and ran ComboFix.exe. It ran fine. The txt file with results is attached.

I forgot to rename it comfix.exe before I ran it. Let me know if you want me to run it again or what.

Andy

Attached Files

#6 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 03 August 2010 - 01:39 PM

Please run this tool and see if we have a rootkit

Please download MBRCheck to your desktop.

1. Double click MBRCheck.exe to run it (Right click and run as Administrator for Vista).
2. It will open a black window, please do not fix anything (if it gives you an option).
3. Exit that window and it will produce a log (MBRCheck_date_time).
4. Please post that log when you reply.
Posted Image

#7 AndyWW

AndyWW
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 03 August 2010 - 03:57 PM

Hi mOle,

OK. I downloaded and ran MBRCheck.exe. It ran fine and did not ask if I wanted to fix anything. The txt file with results is attached.

BTW, a dialog box popped up, before I acted on your instructions ... said "Security Alert" "Revocation Information for the security certificate for this site is not available. Do you want to proceed?” I said no. I had 4 Google Chrome windows open, but nothing that I thought would have created this (www.bleepingcomputer.com, www.gmail.com, and two Google searches). I kept screen shots of the certificate ... let me know if you want me to send you the screenshots.

Andy

Attached Files

#8 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 03 August 2010 - 05:38 PM

There's certainly some symptoms of malware appearing on the logs and in your comments but not much physical evidence so far.

Let's reset your DNS and see if that solves the issue.
  • Open Control Panel and navigate to "Network and Internet Connections"
  • Then click Network and Internet Connections
  • Now select your active Internet connection and right click on it. Suppose if you are using wireless connection right click on "Wireless Network Connection"
  • Select the TCP/IP service in the list and then click properties
  • Change DNS to "Obtain DNS server automatically

Then

Please open the command prompt:
Start > Run > type cmd and then OK. Then type the following, into the black window:
CODE
ipconfig /flushdns

Then tap the enter button on your keyboard.
You should see the following confirmation:
Windows IP Configuration
Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

Now please run OTL, a scanner where we may be able to find some other remnants.
  • Download OTL to your desktop.
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
  • Under the Standard Registry box change it to All.
  • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
  • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
    • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
    • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.

Posted Image

#9 AndyWW

AndyWW
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:26 PM

Hi mOle,

The DNS was already set to obtain DNS server automatically, so I made no change there.

OTL logs are below.

The computer still has redirects ... I got a redirect when I pressed the button on the bleeping computer site to make this response!

Thanks.
Andy

---------------------

OTL.txt:

OTL logfile created on: 8/4/2010 12:01:46 AM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.9.1 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Desktop
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 62.00% Memory free
4.00 Gb Paging File | 3.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 80.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 2046 4092 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 29.76 Gb Total Space | 8.57 Gb Free Space | 28.79% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
Drive E: | 10.00 Gb Total Space | 1.51 Gb Free Space | 15.08% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive F: | 10.00 Gb Total Space | 8.83 Gb Free Space | 88.22% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive G: | 1.00 Gb Total Space | 1.00 Gb Free Space | 99.24% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive H: | 4.01 Gb Total Space | 0.59 Gb Free Space | 14.84% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive I: | 50.01 Gb Total Space | 9.20 Gb Free Space | 18.40% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: AWW06
Current User Name: Andy-Engineer
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Minimal

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Application Updater\ApplicationUpdater.exe (Spigot, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Elements Organizer 8.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe (RealNetworks, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\RealVNC\VNC4\WinVNC4.exe (RealVNC Ltd.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\PDFCreator\PDFCreator.exe (pdfforge http://www.pdfforge.org/)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Kaseya\Agent\AgentMon.exe (Kaseya)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Kaseya\Agent\KaUsrTsk.exe (Kaseya)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 14\PcCtlCom.exe (Trend Micro Inc.)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\M-AudioTaskBarIcon.exe (Avid Technology, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 14\Tmntsrv.exe (Trend Micro Inc.)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\OEM02Mon.exe (Creative Technology Ltd.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Creative Live! Cam\VideoFX\StartFX.exe (Creative Technology Ltd.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ZCfgSvc.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKEEPER.exe (Intel® Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe (Intel Corporation )
PRC - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\Dot1XCfg.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe (SigmaTel, Inc.)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe (CyberLink Corp.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 14\pccguide.exe (Trend Micro Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 14\tmproxy.exe (Trend Micro Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 14\TmPfw.exe (Trend Micro Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe (Avanquest Software )
PRC - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 14\TMAS_OE\TMAS_OEMon.exe (Trend Micro Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImage\TrueImageMonitor.exe (Acronis)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedul2.exe (Acronis)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedhlp.exe (Acronis)

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
MOD - C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\browserrecord\chrome\hook\rpchromebrowserrecordhelper.dll (RealPlayer)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.GdiPlus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.0.6001.22319_x-ww_f0b4c2df\GdiPlus.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcr71.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcp71.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.2982_x-ww_ac3f9c03\comctl32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msscript.ocx (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - (AppMgmt) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\appmgmts.dll File not found
SRV - (FLEXnet Licensing Service) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe (Acresso Software Inc.)
SRV - (Application Updater) -- C:\Program Files\Application Updater\ApplicationUpdater.exe (Spigot, Inc.)
SRV - (AdobeActiveFileMonitor8.0) -- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Elements Organizer 8.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
SRV - (fsssvc) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Family Safety\fsssvc.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (SolidWorks Licensing Service) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\SolidWorks Shared\Service\SolidWorksLicensing.exe (SolidWorks)
SRV - (WinVNC4) -- C:\Program Files\RealVNC\VNC4\WinVNC4.exe (RealVNC Ltd.)
SRV - (SeaPort) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (KaseyaAgent) -- C:\Program Files\Kaseya\Agent\AgentMon.exe (Kaseya)
SRV - (PcCtlCom) -- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 14\PcCtlCom.exe (Trend Micro Inc.)
SRV - (Tmntsrv) -- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 14\Tmntsrv.exe (Trend Micro Inc.)
SRV - (EvtEng) Intel® -- C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe (Intel Corporation)
SRV - (WLANKEEPER) Intel® -- C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKEEPER.exe (Intel® Corporation)
SRV - (S24EventMonitor) Intel® -- C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe (Intel Corporation )
SRV - (RegSrvc) Intel® -- C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe (Intel Corporation)
SRV - (tmproxy) -- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 14\tmproxy.exe (Trend Micro Inc.)
SRV - (TmPfw) -- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 14\TmPfw.exe (Trend Micro Inc.)
SRV - (SQLWriter) -- c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\sqlwriter.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (AcrSch2Svc) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedul2.exe (Acronis)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - (ElbyCDIO) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ElbyCDIO.sys (Elaborate Bytes AG)
DRV - (AnyDVD) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\AnyDVD.sys (SlySoft, Inc.)
DRV - (fssfltr) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fssfltr_tdi.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (VClone) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\VClone.sys (Elaborate Bytes AG)
DRV - (NuidFltr) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nuidfltr.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (SMSIVZAM5) -- C:\Program Files\Verizon Wireless\VZAccess Manager\SMSIVZAM5.sys (Smith Micro Inc.)
DRV - (tmxpflt) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tmxpflt.sys (Trend Micro Inc.)
DRV - (tmpreflt) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tmpreflt.sys (Trend Micro Inc.)
DRV - (vsapint) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\vsapint.sys (Trend Micro Inc.)
DRV - (MAUSBRI) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mausbft8r.sys (Avid Technology, Inc.)
DRV - (WDC_SAM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdcsam.sys (Western Digital Technologies)
DRV - (KAPFA) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KaPFA.sys (Kaseya)
DRV - (timounter) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\timntr.sys (Acronis)
DRV - (tifsfilter) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tifsfilt.sys (Acronis)
DRV - (snapman) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\snapman.sys (Acronis)
DRV - (OEM02Vfx) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\OEM02Vfx.sys (EyePower Games Pte. Ltd.)
DRV - (OEM02Dev) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\OEM02Dev.sys (Creative Technology Ltd.)
DRV - (NETw4x32) Intel® -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NETw4x32.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (HSF_DPV) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_DPV.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (winachsf) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_CNXT.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (HSFHWAZL) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSFHWAZL.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV - (bcm4sbxp) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\bcm4sbxp.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV - (rismxdp) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rixdptsk.sys (REDC)
DRV - (rimsptsk) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rimsptsk.sys (REDC)
DRV - (rimmptsk) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rimmptsk.sys (REDC)
DRV - (SynTP) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\SynTP.sys (Synaptics, Inc.)
DRV - (STHDA) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sthda.sys (SigmaTel, Inc.)
DRV - (nv) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nv4_mini.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
DRV - (s24trans) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s24trans.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (iaStor) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\iaStor.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (tmcfw) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TM_CFW.sys (Trend Micro Inc.)
DRV - (tmtdi) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tmtdi.sys (Trend Micro Inc.)
DRV - (DXEC02) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dxec02.sys (Knowles Acoustics)
DRV - (DLADResM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLADResM.SYS (Roxio)
DRV - (DLABMFSM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLABMFSM.SYS (Roxio)
DRV - (DLAUDF_M) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLAUDF_M.SYS (Roxio)
DRV - (DLAUDFAM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLAUDFAM.SYS (Roxio)
DRV - (DLAOPIOM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLAOPIOM.SYS (Roxio)
DRV - (DLABOIOM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLABOIOM.SYS (Roxio)
DRV - (DLAIFS_M) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLAIFS_M.SYS (Roxio)
DRV - (DLAPoolM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLAPoolM.SYS (Roxio)
DRV - (DRVNDDM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\DRVNDDM.SYS (Roxio)
DRV - (DLACDBHM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS (Roxio)
DRV - (DLARTL_M) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\DLARTL_M.SYS (Roxio)
DRV - (DRVMCDB) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\DRVMCDB.SYS (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (APPDRV) -- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\APPDRV.SYS (Dell Inc)
DRV - (HDAudBus) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Hdaudbus.sys (Windows ® Server 2003 DDK provider)
DRV - (amdagp) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdagp.sys (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
DRV - (sisagp) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sisagp.sys (Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation)
DRV - (usbaudio) USB Audio Driver (WDM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\USBAUDIO.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (USBCM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Sacm2A.sys ( )
DRV - (Sparrow) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sparrow.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (sym_u3) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sym_u3.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (sym_hi) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sym_hi.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (symc8xx) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symc8xx.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (symc810) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symc810.sys (Symbios Logic Inc.)
DRV - (ultra) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ultra.sys (Promise Technology, Inc.)
DRV - (ql12160) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql12160.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (ql1080) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1080.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (ql1280) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1280.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (dac2w2k) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dac2w2k.sys (Mylex Corporation)
DRV - (mraid35x) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mraid35x.sys (American Megatrends Inc.)
DRV - (asc) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc.sys (Advanced System Products, Inc.)
DRV - (asc3550) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc3550.sys (Advanced System Products, Inc.)
DRV - (AliIde) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aliide.sys (Acer Laboratories Inc.)
DRV - (CmdIde) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cmdide.sys (CMD Technology, Inc.)

========== Standard Registry (All) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = [binary data]
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Extensions Off Page = about:NoAdd-ons
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\WINDOWS\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Security Risk Page = about:SecurityRisk
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchcust.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Default_Page_URL = www.google.com/ig/dell?hl=en&client=dell-usuk&channel=us&ibd=2071220
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Default_Search_URL = http://www.google.com/ie
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchasst.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Start Page = www.google.com/ig/dell?hl=en&client=dell-usuk&channel=us&ibd=2071220

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\WINDOWS\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?p...amp;ar=iesearch
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.com/
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.google.com/ie
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {CFBFAE00-17A6-11D0-99CB-00C04FD64497} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieframe.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.search.param.yahoo-fr: "chr-greentree_ff&type=971163"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {10289AD8-241D-406C-8168-6508B4D257D6}:0.7
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.17
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.20
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: jqs@sun.com:1.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}:1.2.1
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: pdfforge@mybrowserbar.com:1.1.2
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {ABDE892B-13A8-4d1b-88E6-365A6E755758}:1.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: searchsettings@spigot.com:1.2.3
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {635abd67-4fe9-1b23-4f01-e679fa7484c1}:1.5.4.20081105
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {c45c406e-ab73-11d8-be73-000a95be3b12}:1.1.8
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}:3.6.8

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension\ [2009/08/26 12:40:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{ABDE892B-13A8-4d1b-88E6-365A6E755758}: C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\browserrecord\firefox\ext [2009/09/01 23:59:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\jqs@sun.com: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ff [2009/12/28 12:10:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2010/07/24 10:15:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2010/07/24 10:15:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2009/06/21 11:38:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions
[2009/06/21 11:38:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions\{ec8030f7-c20a-464f-9b0e-13a3a9e97384}
[2010/07/31 23:36:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\0ahrr9ry.default\extensions
[2010/05/18 08:36:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\0ahrr9ry.default\extensions\{10289AD8-241D-406C-8168-6508B4D257D6}
[2010/05/18 08:36:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\0ahrr9ry.default\extensions\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}
[2010/07/24 10:05:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Yahoo! Toolbar) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\0ahrr9ry.default\extensions\{635abd67-4fe9-1b23-4f01-e679fa7484c1}
[2010/07/24 10:17:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Web Developer) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\0ahrr9ry.default\extensions\{c45c406e-ab73-11d8-be73-000a95be3b12}
[2010/07/31 23:36:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2009/12/19 01:02:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{10289AD8-241D-406C-8168-6508B4D257D6}
[2010/07/24 10:15:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Default) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
[2009/12/28 12:10:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2010/07/23 14:17:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2010/07/22 22:07:09 | 000,023,512 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\browserdirprovider.dll
[2010/07/22 22:07:10 | 000,138,712 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\brwsrcmp.dll
[2007/04/10 17:21:08 | 000,163,256 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\np-mswmp.dll
[2010/04/12 17:29:19 | 000,411,368 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll
[2009/03/27 11:30:34 | 000,155,648 | ---- | M] (Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npEModelPlugin.dll
[2010/07/22 22:07:11 | 000,064,984 | ---- | M] (mozilla.org) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npnul32.dll
[2010/06/19 15:34:11 | 000,103,864 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nppdf32.dll
[2009/09/01 23:59:45 | 000,140,864 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nppl3260.dll
[2009/09/01 23:59:51 | 000,008,192 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nprjplug.dll
[2009/09/01 23:59:41 | 000,094,208 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nprpjplug.dll
[2010/07/22 19:41:04 | 000,001,394 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\amazondotcom.xml
[2010/07/22 19:41:04 | 000,002,193 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\answers.xml
[2010/07/22 19:41:04 | 000,001,534 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\creativecommons.xml
[2010/07/22 19:41:04 | 000,002,344 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\eBay.xml
[2010/07/22 19:41:04 | 000,002,371 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\google.xml
[2010/07/22 19:41:04 | 000,001,178 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\wikipedia.xml
[2010/07/22 19:41:04 | 000,001,096 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\yahoo.xml

O1 HOSTS File: ([2010/08/02 21:21:42 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Link Helper) - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer) - {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll (RealPlayer)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (Search Helper) - {6EBF7485-159F-4bff-A14F-B9E3AAC4465B} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Search Helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (Windows Live Sign-in Helper) - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (DepositFiles IE BHO) - {9DFE2FE9-CF99-4ADF-A28E-9B5ADB8DC74F} - C:\Program Files\DepositFiles\DF Manager\Deposit_IE_COM.dll ()
O2 - BHO: (CBrowserHelperObject Object) - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - C:\Program Files\Dell\BAE\BAE.dll (Dell Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Windows Live Toolbar Helper) - {E15A8DC0-8516-42A1-81EA-DC94EC1ACF10} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class) - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (&Windows Live Toolbar) - {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Deposit IE Toolbar) - {6AA40521-14E7-4B1D-B1B4-98528C1388C9} - C:\Program Files\DepositFiles\DF Manager\Deposit_IE_COM.dll ()
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\ShellBrowser: (&Address) - {01E04581-4EEE-11D0-BFE9-00AA005B4383} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (&Address) - {01E04581-4EEE-11D0-BFE9-00AA005B4383} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (&Links) - {0E5CBF21-D15F-11D0-8301-00AA005B4383} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (&Windows Live Toolbar) - {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Deposit IE Toolbar) - {6AA40521-14E7-4B1D-B1B4-98528C1388C9} - C:\Program Files\DepositFiles\DF Manager\Deposit_IE_COM.dll ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Acronis Scheduler2 Service] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedhlp.exe (Acronis)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe ARM] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [IntelZeroConfig] C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [KADxMain] C:\WINDOWS\system32\KADxMain.exe (Knowles Acoustics)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Kaseya Agent Service Helper] C:\Program Files\Kaseya\Agent\KaUsrTsk.exe (Kaseya)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [M-Audio Taskbar Icon] C:\WINDOWS\system32\M-AudioTaskBarIcon.exe (Avid Technology, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.DLL (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [OEM02Mon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\OEM02Mon.exe (Creative Technology Ltd.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [OSSelectorReinstall] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Acronis Disk Director\oss_reinstall.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [pccguide.exe] C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 14\pccguide.exe (Trend Micro Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [PCMService] C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe (CyberLink Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe (SigmaTel, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe (Synaptics, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TkBellExe] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe (RealNetworks, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TrueImageMonitor.exe] C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImage\TrueImageMonitor.exe (Acronis)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [AnyDVD] C:\Program Files\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVDtray.exe (SlySoft, Inc.)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Google Update] C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe (Google Inc.)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [OE_OEM] C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 14\TMAS_OE\TMAS_OEMon.exe (Trend Micro Inc.)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [YouSendIt.exe] C:\Program Files\YouSendIt\Express\YouSendIt.exe ()
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Digital Line Detect.lnk = C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe (Avanquest Software )
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Windows Search.lnk = C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\control panel present
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\restrictions present
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoCDBurning = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: dontdisplaylastusername = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticecaption =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticetext =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: shutdownwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: undockwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: DisableRegistryTools = 0
O7 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\control panel present
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\EXCEL.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Blog This - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : &Blog This in Windows Live Writer - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Download all with DF Manager - {D5AD327A-A089-4F04-89FD-4EA9812B3913} - C:\Program Files\DepositFiles\DF Manager\Deposit_IE_COM.dll ()
O9 - Extra Button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\winrnr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsvpsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsvpsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000006 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000008 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000009 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000010 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000011 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000012 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000013 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000014 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000015 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000016 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000017 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000018 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000019 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000020 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000021 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000022 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000023 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat...b?1246072914921 (MUWebControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20)
O16 - DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flash...r/ultrashim.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {A8F2B9BD-A6A0-486A-9744-18920D898429} http://www.sibelius.com/download/software/...tiveXPlugin.cab (ScorchPlugin Class)
O16 - DPF: {AA299E98-6FB5-409F-99D3-D30D749F4864} http://monitor.ciosolutions.com/inc/kaxRemote.dll (kasRmtHlp Class)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.5.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20)
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 213.109.64.5 213.109.72.21 1.1.1.1
O18 - Protocol\Handler\about {3050F406-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\cdl {3dd53d40-7b8b-11D0-b013-00aa0059ce02} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\dvd {12D51199-0DB5-46FE-A120-47A3D7D937CC} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvidctl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\file {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ftp {79eac9e3-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\gopher {79eac9e4-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http {79eac9e2-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https {79eac9e5-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\javascript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\livecall {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msgrapp.14.0.8089.0726.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\local {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mailto {3050f3DA-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mhtml {05300401-BCBC-11d0-85E3-00C04FD85AB4} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetcomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mk {79eac9e6-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-help {314111c7-a502-11d2-bbca-00c04f8ec294} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Help\hxds.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msnim {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msgrapp.14.0.8089.0726.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mso-offdap11 {32505114-5902-49B2-880A-1F7738E5A384} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Components\11\OWC11.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\res {3050F3BC-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\sysimage {76E67A63-06E9-11D2-A840-006008059382} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\tv {CBD30858-AF45-11D2-B6D6-00C04FBBDE6E} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvidctl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\vbscript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\wia {13F3EA8B-91D7-4F0A-AD76-D2853AC8BECE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\wiascr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\wlmailhtml {03C514A3-1EFB-4856-9F99-10D7BE1653C0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Mail\mailcomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/octet-stream {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-complus {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-msdownload {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\Class Install Handler {32B533BB-EDAE-11d0-BD5A-00AA00B92AF1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\deflate {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\gzip {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\lzdhtml {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\text/webviewhtml {733AC4CB-F1A4-11d0-B951-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\text/xml {807563E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\MSOXMLMF.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UIHost - (logonui.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\logonui.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (rundll32 shell32) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (Control_RunDLL "sysdm.cpl") - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sysdm.cpl (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\crypt32chain: DllName - crypt32.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\crypt32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\cryptnet: DllName - cryptnet.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\cryptnet.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\cscdll: DllName - cscdll.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\cscdll.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\ScCertProp: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\Schedule: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\sclgntfy: DllName - sclgntfy.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sclgntfy.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\SensLogn: DllName - WlNotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\termsrv: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\wlballoon: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: CDBurn - {fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: PostBootReminder - {7849596a-48ea-486e-8937-a2a3009f31a9} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: SysTray - {35CEC8A3-2BE6-11D2-8773-92E220524153} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\stobject.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\webcheck.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - Browseui preloader - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - Component Categories cache daemon - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O24 - Desktop Components:0 (My Current Home Page) - About:Home
O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\WINDOWS\Web\Wallpaper\Bliss.bmp
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\WINDOWS\Web\Wallpaper\Bliss.bmp
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {56F9679E-7826-4C84-81F3-532071A8BCC5} - C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\MsnlNamespaceMgr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {AEB6717E-7E19-11d0-97EE-00C04FD91972} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (msapsspc.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msapsspc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (schannel.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\schannel.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (digest.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\digest.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (msnsspc.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msnsspc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Authentication Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Authentication Packages - (relog_ap) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\relog_ap.dll (Acronis)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (kerberos) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\kerberos.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (schannel) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\schannel.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (wdigest) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wdigest.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O31 - SafeBoot: AlternateShell - cmd.exe
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2004/08/10 15:04:08 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2009/09/19 00:34:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] - E:\Auto -- [ NTFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = ComFile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKCU\...exe [@ = exefile] -- Reg Error: Key error. File not found

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/08/03 23:59:27 | 000,574,976 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/08/02 21:16:22 | 000,000,000 | RHSD | C] -- C:\cmdcons
[2010/08/02 21:14:19 | 000,212,480 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWXCACLS.exe
[2010/08/02 21:14:19 | 000,161,792 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWREG.exe
[2010/08/02 21:14:19 | 000,136,704 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWSC.exe
[2010/08/02 21:14:19 | 000,031,232 | ---- | C] (NirSoft) -- C:\WINDOWS\NIRCMD.exe
[2010/08/02 21:14:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT
[2010/08/02 21:14:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ComboFix
[2010/08/02 21:13:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Qoobox
[2010/07/29 14:25:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Citrix
[2010/07/29 14:24:25 | 000,059,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\USBAUDIO.sys
[2010/07/29 14:24:25 | 000,059,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\usbaudio.sys
[2010/07/24 14:34:04 | 000,161,296 | ---- | C] (Trend Micro Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\tmcomm.sys
[2010/07/24 14:34:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\log
[2010/07/24 11:49:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SITEguard
[2010/07/24 11:48:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\STOPzilla!
[2010/07/24 11:48:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\iS3
[2010/07/24 11:30:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\FLEXnet
[2010/07/24 11:29:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR
[2010/07/24 11:28:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared
[2010/07/24 00:21:26 | 000,743,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\helpsvc.exe
[2010/07/24 00:20:52 | 000,743,424 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iedvtool.dll
[2010/07/23 14:17:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Sun
[2010/07/23 14:17:00 | 000,411,368 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\deployJava1.dll
[2010/07/23 14:17:00 | 000,153,376 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javaws.exe
[2010/07/23 14:17:00 | 000,145,184 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javaw.exe
[2010/07/23 14:17:00 | 000,145,184 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\java.exe
[2009/12/22 01:05:25 | 000,015,429 | R--- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Sacm2A.sys
[3 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/08/03 23:59:27 | 000,574,976 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/08/03 23:51:44 | 000,193,983 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvModes.001
[2010/08/03 16:57:47 | 007,864,320 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\NTUSER.DAT
[2010/08/03 16:53:49 | 000,002,533 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Microsoft Office Word 2007.lnk
[2010/08/03 16:44:14 | 000,080,384 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Desktop\MBRCheck.exe
[2010/08/03 16:33:00 | 000,001,010 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-413854017-246511992-3230525349-1009UA.job
[2010/08/02 21:33:00 | 000,000,958 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-413854017-246511992-3230525349-1009Core.job
[2010/08/02 21:23:57 | 000,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2010/08/02 21:21:56 | 000,000,227 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini
[2010/08/02 21:21:42 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
[2010/08/02 21:16:26 | 000,000,281 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\boot.ini
[2010/08/02 21:09:13 | 003,749,250 | R--- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2010/07/30 12:25:11 | 000,139,264 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2010/07/27 13:16:46 | 000,002,491 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Microsoft Office Excel 2007.lnk
[2010/07/27 09:29:41 | 000,002,344 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk
[2010/07/27 09:29:41 | 000,002,322 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Google Chrome.lnk
[2010/07/26 12:36:48 | 000,000,040 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\.zreglib
[2010/07/26 12:35:35 | 000,002,206 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2010/07/26 12:35:32 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2010/07/26 12:35:26 | 2145,427,456 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2010/07/24 15:10:14 | 000,284,915 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Desktop\gmer.zip
[2010/07/24 15:00:11 | 000,525,824 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Desktop\dds.scr
[2010/07/24 14:57:54 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\defogger_reenable
[2010/07/24 14:34:04 | 000,161,296 | ---- | M] (Trend Micro Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\tmcomm.sys
[2010/07/24 12:51:34 | 000,001,392 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\kgpcpy.cfg
[2010/07/24 12:02:14 | 000,467,314 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2010/07/24 12:02:14 | 000,080,380 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2010/07/24 12:02:13 | 000,557,242 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2010/07/24 11:57:03 | 000,357,752 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2010/07/24 11:51:10 | 000,016,384 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\SZKGFS.dat
[2010/07/24 11:30:43 | 000,104,248 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Local Settings\Application Data\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
[2010/07/24 11:28:10 | 000,000,938 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.0.lnk
[2010/07/24 10:15:58 | 000,001,620 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2010/07/24 10:15:58 | 000,001,602 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2010/07/24 10:07:43 | 000,000,682 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Desktop\CCleaner.lnk
[2010/07/24 09:25:41 | 000,000,036 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Local Settings\Application Data\housecall.guid.cache
[2010/07/24 08:47:08 | 000,001,729 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Adobe Reader 9.lnk
[3 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2010/08/03 16:44:14 | 000,080,384 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Desktop\MBRCheck.exe
[2010/08/02 21:16:26 | 000,000,211 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Boot.bak
[2010/08/02 21:16:23 | 000,260,272 | ---- | C] () -- C:\cmldr
[2010/08/02 21:14:19 | 000,256,512 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PEV.exe
[2010/08/02 21:14:19 | 000,098,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\sed.exe
[2010/08/02 21:14:19 | 000,080,412 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\grep.exe
[2010/08/02 21:14:19 | 000,077,312 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MBR.exe
[2010/08/02 21:14:19 | 000,068,096 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\zip.exe
[2010/08/02 21:09:13 | 003,749,250 | R--- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2010/07/24 15:11:46 | 000,293,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Desktop\gmer.exe
[2010/07/24 15:10:47 | 000,284,915 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Desktop\gmer.zip
[2010/07/24 15:02:21 | 000,525,824 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Desktop\dds.scr
[2010/07/24 14:57:54 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\defogger_reenable
[2010/07/24 11:59:05 | 000,001,392 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\kgpcpy.cfg
[2010/07/24 11:51:10 | 000,016,384 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\SZKGFS.dat
[2010/07/24 11:28:10 | 000,000,938 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.0.lnk
[2010/07/24 09:25:41 | 000,000,036 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Local Settings\Application Data\housecall.guid.cache
[2010/07/24 08:46:08 | 000,001,729 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Adobe Reader 9.lnk
[2010/05/23 23:13:15 | 000,000,100 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\muswrite.ini
[2010/05/23 23:13:15 | 000,000,019 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\vautorun.ini
[2009/12/22 01:05:26 | 000,053,693 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\UNDPX2A.sys
[2009/07/30 18:05:22 | 000,000,028 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2009/06/22 14:35:59 | 000,116,224 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\pdfcmnnt.dll
[2009/06/22 14:32:39 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\eDrawingOfficeAutomator.INI
[2007/12/20 19:26:43 | 000,000,061 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\smscfg.ini
[2007/12/20 19:08:39 | 000,198,144 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\_psisdecd.dll
[2007/12/20 19:01:45 | 000,056,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DLAAPI_W.DLL
[2007/12/20 19:01:45 | 000,000,780 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
[2007/12/20 18:29:34 | 000,016,480 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\rixdicon.dll
[2007/12/20 18:29:22 | 001,703,936 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvwdmcpl.dll
[2007/12/20 18:29:22 | 001,019,904 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvwimg.dll
[2007/12/20 18:29:21 | 001,474,560 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nview.dll
[2007/12/20 18:29:21 | 000,466,944 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvshell.dll
[2007/12/20 18:28:14 | 000,001,121 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OEMINFO.INI
[2007/09/27 10:51:02 | 000,020,698 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\idxcntrs.ini
[2007/09/27 10:48:48 | 000,030,628 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\gsrvctr.ini
[2007/09/27 10:48:28 | 000,031,698 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\gthrctr.ini
[2006/11/07 06:25:58 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\px.ini
[2006/09/17 01:36:50 | 000,520,192 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CddbPlaylist2Roxio.dll
[2006/09/17 01:36:50 | 000,204,800 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CddbFileTaggerRoxio.dll
[2004/08/10 15:12:05 | 000,000,780 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\orun32.ini
[2004/08/10 15:01:18 | 000,001,793 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\fxsperf.ini

========== LOP Check ==========

[2008/01/12 02:27:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Acronis
[2009/12/14 22:53:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Cakewalk
[2009/07/15 10:50:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\EPSON
[2010/07/24 11:49:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SITEguard
[2009/09/15 16:12:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SlySoft
[2010/07/24 13:20:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\STOPzilla!
[2007/12/20 19:12:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SupportSoft
[2007/12/20 19:10:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\YAHOO
[2009/10/19 20:06:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Application Data\Blackberry Desktop
[2009/12/14 22:54:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Application Data\Cakewalk
[2010/05/13 19:53:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Application Data\pdfforge
[2009/10/19 20:00:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Application Data\Research In Motion
[2010/05/13 19:53:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Application Data\Search Settings
[2009/06/19 22:04:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Application Data\Smith Micro
[2009/08/26 12:06:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Application Data\Windows Desktop Search
[2009/08/26 14:51:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Application Data\Windows Search
[2009/09/02 17:49:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Application Data\YouSendIt

========== Purity Check ==========

< End of report >

---------------------

Extras.txt:

OTL Extras logfile created on: 8/4/2010 12:01:46 AM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.9.1 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Andy-Engineer\Desktop
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 62.00% Memory free
4.00 Gb Paging File | 3.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 80.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 2046 4092 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 29.76 Gb Total Space | 8.57 Gb Free Space | 28.79% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
Drive E: | 10.00 Gb Total Space | 1.51 Gb Free Space | 15.08% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive F: | 10.00 Gb Total Space | 8.83 Gb Free Space | 88.22% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive G: | 1.00 Gb Total Space | 1.00 Gb Free Space | 99.24% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive H: | 4.01 Gb Total Space | 0.59 Gb Free Space | 14.84% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive I: | 50.01 Gb Total Space | 9.20 Gb Free Space | 18.40% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: AWW06
Current User Name: Andy-Engineer
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Minimal

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.exe [@ = exefile] -- Reg Error: Key error. File not found
.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
htmlfile [edit] -- "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\msohtmed.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"FirstRunDisabled" = 1
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe" = %windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019 -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\wlcsdk.exe" = C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\wlcsdk.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Call -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" = C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Sync\WindowsLiveSync.exe" = C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Sync\WindowsLiveSync.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Sync -- (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe" = %windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019 -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe" = C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe:*:Enabled:CyberLink PowerCinema Resident Program -- (CyberLink Corp.)
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE" = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE:*:Enabled:Microsoft Office Outlook -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\wlcsdk.exe" = C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\wlcsdk.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Call -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" = C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Sync\WindowsLiveSync.exe" = C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Sync\WindowsLiveSync.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Sync -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" = C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe:*:Enabled:Java™ Platform SE binary -- (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\dpvsetup.exe" = C:\WINDOWS\system32\dpvsetup.exe:*:Enabled:Microsoft DirectPlay Voice Test -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\realplay.exe" = C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\realplay.exe:*:Disabled:RealPlayer -- (RealNetworks, Inc.)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{0001B4FD-9EA3-4D90-A79E-FD14BA3AB01D}" = PDFCreator
"{0394CDC8-FABD-4ed8-B104-03393876DFDF}" = Roxio Creator Tools
"{06BE8AFD-A8E2-4B63-BAE7-287016D16ACB}" = mSSO
"{0D397393-9B50-4c52-84D5-77E344289F87}" = Roxio Creator Data
"{0E2B0B41-7E08-4F9F-B21F-41C4133F43B7}" = mLogView
"{0EB5D9B7-8E6C-4A9E-B74F-16B7EE89A67B}" = Microsoft Plus! Photo Story 2 LE
"{121634B0-2F4B-11D3-ADA3-00C04F52DD52}" = Windows Installer Clean Up
"{139E303E-1050-497F-98B1-9AE87B15C463}" = Windows Live Family Safety
"{178832DE-9DE0-4C87-9F82-9315A9B03985}" = Windows Live Writer
"{17DFE37C-064E-4834-AD8F-A4B2B4DF68F8}" = Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.0
"{1D5E29AD-39A9-4D0A-A8B6-46A6FCD8C995}" = Live! Cam Avatar v1.0
"{205C6BDD-7B73-42DE-8505-9A093F35A238}" = Windows Live Upload Tool
"{22B775E7-6C42-4FC5-8E10-9A5E3257BD94}" = MSVCRT
"{2300EE96-0A41-4FAB-BD03-989EC44577A0}" = Acronis Disk Director Suite
"{23FB368F-1399-4EAC-817C-4B83ECBE3D83}" = mProSafe
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216017FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 20
"{2F4C24E6-CBD4-4AAC-B56F-C9FD44DE5668}" = Roxio Drag-to-Disc
"{30465B6C-B53F-49A1-9EBA-A3F187AD502E}" = Roxio Update Manager
"{30F9800A-02C1-4B3A-B6D5-BA62601E4DDD}" = VZAccess Manager
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150060}" = J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6
"{33BB4982-DC52-4886-A03B-F4C5C80BEE89}" = Windows Media Player 10
"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP
"{35E1EC43-D4FC-4E4A-AAB3-20DDA27E8BB0}" = Sonic Activation Module
"{395A57A6-E0E1-C599-3A28-19A96682B4C6}" = Adobe Photoshop.com Inspiration Browser
"{3B4E636E-9D65-4D67-BA61-189800823F52}" = Windows Live Communications Platform
"{3E9D596A-61D4-4239-BD19-2DB984D2A16F}" = mIWA
"{3F92ABBB-6BBF-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}" = NetWaiting
"{45338B07-A236-4270-9A77-EBB4115517B5}" = Windows Live Sign-in Assistant
"{49D687E5-6784-431B-A0A2-2F23B8CC5A1B}" = mHlpDell
"{4A03706F-666A-4037-7777-5F2748764D10}" = Java Auto Updater
"{4B9F45E8-E3CE-40B4-9463-80A9B3481DEF}" = Banctec Service Agreement
"{4CBA3D4C-8F51-4D60-B27E-F6B641C571E7}" = Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack
"{4D3C9F4B-4B7D-4E5D-99B9-0123AB0D51ED}" = Dell DataSafe Online
"{50A0893D-47D8-48E0-A7E8-44BCD7E4422E}" = Microsoft SQL Server Native Client
"{53F5C3EE-05ED-4830-994B-50B2F0D50FCE}" = Microsoft SQL Server Setup Support Files (English)
"{5791B7D3-8B34-4218-9750-6A8E45D0AD32}" = pdfforge Toolbar v1.1.2
"{57F0ED40-8F11-41AA-B926-4A66D0D1A9CC}" = Microsoft Office Live Add-in 1.3
"{619CDD8A-14B6-43a1-AB6C-0F4EE48CE048}" = Roxio Creator Copy
"{62230596-37E5-4618-A329-0D21F529A86F}" = Browser Address Error Redirector
"{63DB9CCD-2B56-4217-9A3D-507AC78320CA}" = mWMI
"{6412CECE-8172-4BE5-935B-6CECACD2CA87}" = Windows Live Mail
"{65D0C510-D7B6-4438-9FC8-E6B91115AB0D}" = Live! Cam Avatar Creator
"{6675CA7F-E51B-4F6A-99D4-F8F0124C6EAA}" = Roxio Express Labeler
"{689E0AB3-50B2-4E5A-9DCE-6DA9F5BE1314}" = BlackBerry® Media Sync
"{69FDFBB6-351D-4B8C-89D8-867DC9D0A2A4}" = Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin
"{6E45BA47-383C-4C1E-8ED0-0D4845C293D7}" = Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition Installer
"{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{74F7662C-B1DB-489E-A8AC-07A06B24978B}" = Dell System Restore
"{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
"{7E7A2DAE-5E3E-4D6C-9B07-D3B0F452B7E7}" = Sonic Foundry Sound Forge 5.0f
"{81128EE8-8EAD-4DB0-85C6-17C2CE50FF71}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{829CD169-E692-48E8-9BDE-A3E8D8B65538}" = mSCfg
"{83FFCFC7-88C6-41c6-8752-958A45325C82}" = Roxio Creator Audio
"{84EBDF39-4B33-49D7-A0BD-EB6E2C4E81C1}" = Windows Live Sync
"{880AF49C-34F7-4285-A8AD-8F7A3D1C33DC}" = Roxio Creator BDAV Plugin
"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight
"{8A74E887-8F0F-4017-AF53-CBA42211AAA5}" = Microsoft Sync Framework Runtime Native v1.0 (x86)
"{8B928BA1-EDEC-4227-A2DA-DD83026C36F5}" = mPfMgr
"{8C8224B7-AA9B-4807-97CD-55899BAC83FE}" = YouSendIt Express
"{90120000-0010-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Software Update for Web Folders (English) 12
"{90120000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{ABDDE972-355B-4AF1-89A8-DA50B7B5C045}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{F580DDD5-8D37-4998-968E-EBB76BB86787}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{187308AB-5FA7-4F14-9AB9-D290383A10D9}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90B0D222-8C21-4B35-9262-53B042F18AF9}" = mPfWiz
"{91120000-0031-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Professional Hybrid 2007
"{91120000-0031-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{0B36C6D6-F5D8-4EAF-BF94-4376A230AD5B}" = 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{91120000-0031-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_PROHYBRIDR_{3D019598-7B59-447A-80AE-815B703B84FF}" = Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (972581)
"{94658027-9F16-4509-BBD7-A59FE57C3023}" = mZConfig
"{95120000-00B9-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Application Error Reporting
"{95120000-0122-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Outlook Connector
"{995F1E2E-F542-4310-8E1D-9926F5A279B3}" = Windows Live Toolbar
"{9C6978E8-B6D0-4AB7-A7A0-D81A74FBF745}" = MediaDirect
"{A1BC9F13-59FE-43E4-8498-DF5A721196C5}" = BlackBerry USB Drivers
"{A1F66FC9-11EE-4F2F-98C9-16F8D1E69FB7}" = Segoe UI
"{A2BCA9F1-566C-4805-97D1-7FDC93386723}" = Adobe AIR
"{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
"{A85FD55B-891B-4314-97A5-EA96C0BD80B5}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A93000000001}" = Adobe Reader 9.3.3
"{AEB909AF-6850-4838-B83E-1EB4403B11A9}" = Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 Beta 2
"{B0DF58A2-40DF-4465-AA56-38623EC9938C}" = Documentation & Support Launcher
"{B6884A07-0305-47AE-9969-8F26FADC17DE}" = Games, Music, & Photos Launcher
"{BD64AF4A-8C80-4152-AD77-FCDDF05208AB}" = Microsoft Sync Framework Services Native v1.0 (x86)
"{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
"{C0D2F614-5CE5-4DCB-8678-E5C9AF7044F8}" = Microsoft SQL Server VSS Writer
"{C1611681-E8F9-4C89-A6A4-36DD0DA6E089}_is1" = DepositFiles FileManager 0.9.9.175
"{C5074CC4-0E26-4716-A307-960272A90040}" = QuickSet
"{C7DD90E2-61F6-47F7-ADB3-8A61088F1F12}" = Sibelius Scorch (ActiveX Only)
"{C8B0680B-CDAE-4809-9F91-387B6DE00F7C}" = Roxio Creator DE
"{C99C0593-3B48-41D9-B42F-6E035B320449}" = Broadcom Management Programs
"{CA83357B-931E-44DC-AD43-9996FEEB8116}" = Acronis True Image
"{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"{D1B5E9C8-4CCF-44E3-87D6-7C00D7DA5370}" = IntelliSonic Speech Enhancement
"{D639085F-4B6E-4105-9F37-A0DBB023E2FB}" = Roxio MyDVD DE
"{D6C75F0B-3BC1-4FC9-B8C5-3F7E8ED059CA}" = Windows Live Photo Gallery
"{E2DFE069-083E-4631-9B6C-43C48E991DE5}" = Junk Mail filter update
"{E3BFEE55-39E2-4BE0-B966-89FE583822C1}" = Dell Support Center
"{E42BD75A-FC23-4E3F-9F91-2658334C644F}" = Internet Service Offers Launcher
"{E646DCF0-5A68-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}" = Digital Line Detect
"{E81667C6-2856-46D6-ABEA-6A2F42166779}" = mCore
"{E93E5EF6-D361-481E-849D-F16EF5C78EBC}" = Musicmatch for Windows Media Player
"{EA26983C-5A88-4A83-973D-D9596C6733F6}" = Fast Track Ultra 8R
"{EA8C73AA-3D75-44C9-87A2-8E945FC5FEE6}" = Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 14
"{EC3B8CA2-49B8-4D38-BE9C-ABD0F6029168}" = Yahoo! Music Jukebox
"{F0B430D1-B6AA-473D-9B06-AA3DD01FD0B8}" = Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]
"{F0BFC7EF-9CF8-44EE-91B0-158884CD87C5}" = mMHouse
"{F0E12BBA-AD66-4022-A453-A1C8A0C4D570}" = Microsoft Choice Guard
"{F3D16C1B-4084-4764-BEEC-7C24428D8AAD}" = SolidWorks eDrawings 2009
"{F6090A17-0967-4A8A-B3C3-422A1B514D49}" = mDrWiFi
"{F63A3748-B93D-4360-9AD4-B064481A5C7B}" = Modem Diagnostic Tool
"{F6BD194C-4190-4D73-B1B1-C48C99921BFE}" = Windows Live Call
"{F8C04C5B-8876-424D-B428-23626373D2A0}" = BlackBerry Desktop Software 5.0
"{FCA651F3-5BDA-4DDA-9E4A-5D87D6914CC4}" = mWlsSafe
"7-Zip" = 7-Zip 4.65
"Adobe AIR" = Adobe AIR
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0" = Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0
"Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.0" = Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.0
"Advanced Audio FX Engine" = Advanced Audio FX Engine
"Advanced Video FX Engine" = Advanced Video FX Engine
"AnyDVD" = AnyDVD
"BlackBerry_{F8C04C5B-8876-424D-B428-23626373D2A0}" = BlackBerry Desktop Software 5.0
"CCleaner" = CCleaner
"CNXT_MODEM_HDAUDIO_VEN_14F1&DEV_2C06&SUBSYS_14F1000F" = Conexant HDA D330 MDC V.92 Modem
"Creative OEM002" = Laptop Integrated Webcam Driver (1.03.02.0719)
"Dell Webcam Center" = Dell Webcam Center
"Dell Webcam Manager" = Dell Webcam Manager
"DiscRipper_is1" = Nuclear Coffee - DiscRipper
"DreamStation DXi2" = DreamStation DXi2
"EPSON Printer and Utilities" = EPSON Printer Software
"HijackThis" = HijackThis 2.0.2
"HxD Hex Editor_is1" = HxD Hex Editor version 1.7.6.6
"ie8" = Windows Internet Explorer 8
"InstallShield_{8C8224B7-AA9B-4807-97CD-55899BAC83FE}" = YouSendIt Express
"Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (1033)" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"Mozilla Firefox (3.6.8)" = Mozilla Firefox (3.6.8)
"MSCompPackV1" = Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
"Music Write 2000 Professional" = Music Write 2000 Professional
"NVIDIA Drivers" = NVIDIA Drivers
"PhotoshopdotcomInspirationBrowser.4C35C4D325D350FE0114230CBADCA2DDD0AC8D25.1" = Adobe Photoshop.com Inspiration Browser
"PROHYBRIDR" = 2007 Microsoft Office system
"ProInst" = Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software
"Quick Zip_is1" = Quick Zip 4.60.019
"RealPlayer 12.0" = RealPlayer
"Recuva" = Recuva
"SONAR7Producer_is1" = SONAR 7 Producer Edition
"SynTPDeinstKey" = Dell Touchpad
"TmPcc" = Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 14
"VirtualCloneDrive" = VirtualCloneDrive
"Wdf01005" = Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.5
"WebSTAR DPC2100 Uninstall" = Scientific-Atlanta WebSTAR 2000 series Cable Modem
"WIC" = Windows Imaging Component
"Windows Essentials Media Codec Pack" = Windows Essentials Media Codec Pack 2.3d
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"Windows Media Player" = Windows Media Player 11
"WinLiveSuite_Wave3" = Windows Live Essentials
"WMFDist11" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"wmp11" = Windows Media Player 11
"Wondershare Flash Slideshow Builder GAOTD Edition_is1" = Wondershare Flash Slideshow Builder (4.7.3.3)
"Wudf01000" = Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0

========== HKEY_CURRENT_USER Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"Google Chrome" = Google Chrome
"GoToMeeting" = GoToMeeting 4.5.0.457

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 6/1/2010 12:31:38 PM | Computer Name = AWW06 | Source = Google Update | ID = 20
Description =

Error - 7/23/2010 2:01:16 PM | Computer Name = AWW06 | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application setup.exe, version 3.0.1.58, faulting module
ntdll.dll, version 5.1.2600.3520, fault address 0x0001ab0a.

Error - 7/24/2010 9:27:32 AM | Computer Name = AWW06 | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131083
Description = Failed extract of third-party root list from auto update cab at: <http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/authrootstl.cab>
with error: A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying
against the current system clock or the timestamp in the signed file.

Error - 7/24/2010 9:27:32 AM | Computer Name = AWW06 | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131083
Description = Failed extract of third-party root list from auto update cab at: <http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/authrootstl.cab>
with error: A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying
against the current system clock or the timestamp in the signed file.

Error - 7/24/2010 11:49:57 AM | Computer Name = AWW06 | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131080
Description = Failed auto update retrieval of third-party root list sequence number
from: <http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/authrootseq.txt>
with error: This operation returned because the timeout period expired.

Error - 7/24/2010 11:49:57 AM | Computer Name = AWW06 | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131080
Description = Failed auto update retrieval of third-party root list sequence number
from: <http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/authrootseq.txt>
with error: This operation returned because the timeout period expired.

with error: The specified server cannot perform the requested operation.

with error: The specified server cannot perform the requested operation.

Error - 7/30/2010 9:08:29 AM | Computer Name = AWW06 | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application chrome.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module
acrord32.dll, version 9.3.3.177, fault address 0x000ac437.

Error - 7/30/2010 9:08:40 AM | Computer Name = AWW06 | Source = Application Error | ID = 1001
Description = Fault bucket 1938282536.

[ OSession Events ]
Error - 6/16/2009 10:34:10 AM | Computer Name = AWW06 | Source = Microsoft Office 12 Sessions | ID = 7001
Description = ID: 6, Application Name: Microsoft Office Outlook, Application Version:
12.0.6423.1000, Microsoft Office Version: 12.0.6425.1000. This session lasted 344230
seconds with 6120 seconds of active time. This session ended with a crash.

Error - 8/12/2009 9:58:47 PM | Computer Name = AWW06 | Source = Microsoft Office 12 Sessions | ID = 7001
Description = ID: 6, Application Name: Microsoft Office Outlook, Application Version:
12.0.6504.5000, Microsoft Office Version: 12.0.6425.1000. This session lasted 389051
seconds with 3120 seconds of active time. This session ended with a crash.

Error - 9/16/2009 8:37:24 PM | Computer Name = AWW06 | Source = Microsoft Office 12 Sessions | ID = 7001
Description = ID: 0, Application Name: Microsoft Office Word, Application Version:
12.0.6504.5000, Microsoft Office Version: 12.0.6425.1000. This session lasted 11
seconds with 0 seconds of active time. This session ended with a crash.

Error - 10/2/2009 4:59:31 PM | Computer Name = AWW06 | Source = Microsoft Office 12 Sessions | ID = 7001
Description = ID: 0, Application Name: Microsoft Office Word, Application Version:
12.0.6504.5000, Microsoft Office Version: 12.0.6425.1000. This session lasted 25596
seconds with 3480 seconds of active time. This session ended with a crash.

[ System Events ]
Error - 7/24/2010 1:20:49 PM | Computer Name = AWW06 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7023
Description = The Application Management service terminated with the following error:
%%126

Error - 7/24/2010 1:20:49 PM | Computer Name = AWW06 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7023
Description = The Application Management service terminated with the following error:
%%126

%%126

%%126

%%126

%%126

Error - 7/24/2010 4:19:54 PM | Computer Name = AWW06 | Source = System Error | ID = 1003
Description = Error code 000000f4, parameter1 00000003, parameter2 8a0c27a0, parameter3
8a0c2914, parameter4 805d1658.

Error - 7/24/2010 4:36:32 PM | Computer Name = AWW06 | Source = System Error | ID = 1003
Description = Error code 000000f4, parameter1 00000003, parameter2 873ab020, parameter3
873ab194, parameter4 805d1658.

Error - 7/24/2010 9:01:53 PM | Computer Name = AWW06 | Source = sbp2port | ID = 262169
Description = The driver has detected a device with old or out-of-date firmware.
The device will not be used.

Error - 7/26/2010 12:36:15 PM | Computer Name = AWW06 | Source = System Error | ID = 1003
Description = Error code 000000f4, parameter1 00000003, parameter2 8a2ec218, parameter3
8a2ec38c, parameter4 805d1658.

< End of report >

#10 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 04 August 2010 - 04:56 PM

Run OTL

Under the Custom Scans/Fixes box at the bottom, paste in the following

CODE
:OTL
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = [binary data]
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - No CLSID value found.
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 213.109.64.5 213.109.72.21 1.1.1.1
[2010/07/24 11:59:05 | 000,001,392 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\kgpcpy.cfg

:reg
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\exefile\shell\open\command]
""=""%1" %*"

Then click the Run Fix button at the top

Let the program run unhindered.

When done it will say "Fix Complete press ok to open the log"
Please post that log in your next reply. Note: If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes. In this case, after the reboot, open Notepad (Start->All Programs->Accessories->Notepad), click File->Open, in the File Name box enter *.log and press the Enter key, navigate to the C:\_OTL\MovedFiles folder, and open the newest .log file present, and copy/paste the contents of that document back here in your next post.

Let me know how the redirects are going too.
Posted Image

#11 AndyWW

AndyWW
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 05 August 2010 - 08:09 AM

Hi m0le,

I ran OTL with your code, with all other windows closed. It completed in less than a second. Its log is below.

After completion of this, I pressed the button to "reply" to you on this forum ... and got redirected to an advertising site.

Andy

========== OTL ==========
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Default_Secondary_Page_URL| /E : value set successfully!
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB}\ deleted successfully.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB}\ not found.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\\DhcpNameServer| /E : value set successfully!
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kgpcpy.cfg moved successfully.
========== REGISTRY ==========
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\exefile\shell\open\command\\""|""%1" %*" /E : value set successfully!

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.9.1 log created on 08052010_085803

#12 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 05 August 2010 - 08:39 AM

Let's check for a rootkit trace
  • Download TDSSKiller and save it to your Desktop.

• Extract its contents to your desktop and make sure TDSSKiller.exe (the contents of the zipped file) is on the Desktop itself, not within a folder on the desktop.

• Go to Start > Run (Or you can hold down your Windows key and press R) and copy and paste the following into the text field. (make sure you include the quote marks) Then press OK.

"%userprofile%\Desktop\TDSSKiller.exe" -l report.txt

• Now click Start Scan.
  • If Malicious objects are found, ensure Cure is selected then click Continue > Reboot now.
  • Click Close
  • Finally press Report and copy and paste the contents into your next reply. If you've rebooted then the log will be found at C:\

Posted Image

#13 AndyWW

AndyWW
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:25 AM

Hi m0le,

OK, I ran TDSSKiller. It reported no infections. The report is below.

Andy

----------------

2010/08/05 09:50:56.0734 TDSS rootkit removing tool 2.4.1.0 Aug 4 2010 15:06:41
2010/08/05 09:50:56.0734 ================================================================================
2010/08/05 09:50:56.0734 SystemInfo:
2010/08/05 09:50:56.0734
2010/08/05 09:50:56.0734 OS Version: 5.1.2600 ServicePack: 2.0
2010/08/05 09:50:56.0734 Product type: Workstation
2010/08/05 09:50:56.0734 ComputerName: AWW06
2010/08/05 09:50:56.0734 UserName: Andy-Engineer
2010/08/05 09:50:56.0734 Windows directory: C:\WINDOWS
2010/08/05 09:50:56.0734 System windows directory: C:\WINDOWS
2010/08/05 09:50:56.0734 Processor architecture: Intel x86
2010/08/05 09:50:56.0734 Number of processors: 2
2010/08/05 09:50:56.0734 Page size: 0x1000
2010/08/05 09:50:56.0734 Boot type: Normal boot
2010/08/05 09:50:56.0734 ================================================================================
2010/08/05 09:50:57.0265 Initialize success
2010/08/05 09:51:04.0656 ================================================================================
2010/08/05 09:51:04.0656 Scan started
2010/08/05 09:51:04.0656 Mode: Manual;
2010/08/05 09:51:04.0656 ================================================================================
2010/08/05 09:51:05.0375 abp480n5 (6abb91494fe6c59089b9336452ab2ea3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ABP480N5.SYS
2010/08/05 09:51:05.0406 ACPI (a10c7534f7223f4a73a948967d00e69b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ACPI.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:05.0421 ACPIEC (9859c0f6936e723e4892d7141b1327d5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ACPIEC.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:05.0453 adpu160m (9a11864873da202c996558b2106b0bbc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\adpu160m.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:05.0484 aec (1ee7b434ba961ef845de136224c30fec) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aec.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:05.0515 AegisP (a1ad1a4a9f18d900ca9c93fa3efdcb56) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AegisP.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:05.0562 AFD (55e6e1c51b6d30e54335750955453702) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\afd.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:05.0578 agp440 (2c428fa0c3e3a01ed93c9b2a27d8d4bb) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\agp440.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:05.0593 agpCPQ (67288b07d6aba6c1267b626e67bc56fd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\agpCPQ.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:05.0593 Aha154x (c23ea9b5f46c7f7910db3eab648ff013) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aha154x.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:05.0609 aic78u2 (19dd0fb48b0c18892f70e2e7d61a1529) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aic78u2.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:05.0640 aic78xx (b7fe594a7468aa0132deb03fb8e34326) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aic78xx.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:05.0671 AliIde (1140ab9938809700b46bb88e46d72a96) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aliide.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:05.0687 alim1541 (f312b7cef21eff52fa23056b9d815fad) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\alim1541.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:05.0703 amdagp (675c16a3c1f8482f85ee4a97fc0dde3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdagp.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:05.0718 amsint (79f5add8d24bd6893f2903a3e2f3fad6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amsint.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:05.0765 AnyDVD (02c254d0791bee089c14e5a039330029) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\AnyDVD.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:05.0796 APPDRV (ec94e05b76d033b74394e7b2175103cf) C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\APPDRV.SYS
2010/08/05 09:51:05.0859 Arp1394 (f0d692b0bffb46e30eb3cea168bbc49f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:05.0875 asc (62d318e9a0c8fc9b780008e724283707) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:05.0890 asc3350p (69eb0cc7714b32896ccbfd5edcbea447) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc3350p.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:05.0890 asc3550 (5d8de112aa0254b907861e9e9c31d597) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc3550.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:05.0937 AsyncMac (02000abf34af4c218c35d257024807d6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:05.0937 atapi (cdfe4411a69c224bd1d11b2da92dac51) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:05.0968 Atmarpc (ec88da854ab7d7752ec8be11a741bb7f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atmarpc.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:05.0984 audstub (d9f724aa26c010a217c97606b160ed68) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0000 bcm4sbxp (cd4646067cc7dcba1907fa0acf7e3966) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\bcm4sbxp.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0046 Beep (da1f27d85e0d1525f6621372e7b685e9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Beep.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0140 cbidf (90a673fc8e12a79afbed2576f6a7aaf9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cbidf2k.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0140 cbidf2k (90a673fc8e12a79afbed2576f6a7aaf9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cbidf2k.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0156 CCDECODE (6163ed60b684bab19d3352ab22fc48b2) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CCDECODE.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0171 cd20xrnt (f3ec03299634490e97bbce94cd2954c7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cd20xrnt.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0171 Cdaudio (c1b486a7658353d33a10cc15211a873b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdaudio.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0203 Cdfs (cd7d5152df32b47f4e36f710b35aae02) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdfs.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0218 Cdrom (af9c19b3100fe010496b1a27181fbf72) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0250 CmBatt (4266be808f85826aedf3c64c1e240203) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0265 CmdIde (e5dcb56c533014ecbc556a8357c929d5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cmdide.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0265 Compbatt (df1b1a24bf52d0ebc01ed4ece8979f50) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\compbatt.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0296 Cpqarray (3ee529119eed34cd212a215e8c40d4b6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cpqarray.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0312 dac2w2k (e550e7418984b65a78299d248f0a7f36) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dac2w2k.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0328 dac960nt (683789caa3864eb46125ae86ff677d34) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dac960nt.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0343 Disk (00ca44e4534865f8a3b64f7c0984bff0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0375 DLABMFSM (0659e6e0a95564f958d9df7313f7701e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLABMFSM.SYS
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0390 DLABOIOM (8691c78908f0bd66170669db268369f2) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLABOIOM.SYS
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0406 DLACDBHM (76167b5eb2dffc729edc36386876b40b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0421 DLADResM (5615744a1056933b90e6ac54feb86f35) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLADResM.SYS
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0437 DLAIFS_M (1aeca2afa5005ce4a550cf8eb55a8c88) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLAIFS_M.SYS
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0437 DLAOPIOM (840e7f6abb885c72b9ffddb022ef5b6d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLAOPIOM.SYS
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0453 DLAPoolM (0294d18731ac05da80132ce88f8a876b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLAPoolM.SYS
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0468 DLARTL_M (91886fed52a3f9966207bce46cfd794f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\DLARTL_M.SYS
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0468 DLAUDFAM (cca4e121d599d7d1706a30f603731e59) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLAUDFAM.SYS
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0484 DLAUDF_M (7dab85c33135df24419951da4e7d38e5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DLA\DLAUDF_M.SYS
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0531 dmboot (c0fbb516e06e243f0cf31f597e7ebf7d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmboot.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0625 dmio (f5e7b358a732d09f4bcf2824b88b9e28) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmio.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0656 dmload (e9317282a63ca4d188c0df5e09c6ac5f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmload.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0687 DMusic (a6f881284ac1150e37d9ae47ff601267) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\DMusic.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0703 dpti2o (40f3b93b4e5b0126f2f5c0a7a5e22660) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dpti2o.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0718 drmkaud (1ed4dbbae9f5d558dbba4cc450e3eb2e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0718 DRVMCDB (c00440385cf9f3d142917c63f989e244) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\DRVMCDB.SYS
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0734 DRVNDDM (6e6ab29d3c06e64ce81feacda85394b5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\DRVNDDM.SYS
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0750 DXEC02 (0c8762b91b967a91373e0e022b62acfc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dxec02.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0781 E100B (3fca03cbca11269f973b70fa483c88ef) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0843 ElbyCDIO (69a545357c59bc50bd8accf22c3c91e9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\ElbyCDIO.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0890 Fastfat (3117f595e9615e04f05a54fc15a03b20) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fastfat.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0906 Fdc (ced2e8396a8838e59d8fd529c680e02c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0921 Fips (e153ab8a11de5452bcf5ac7652dbf3ed) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fips.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0937 Flpydisk (0dd1de43115b93f4d85e889d7a86f548) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\flpydisk.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:06.0968 FltMgr (3d234fb6d6ee875eb009864a299bea29) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\fltMgr.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0000 fssfltr (c6ee3a87fe609d3e1db9dbd072a248de) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\fssfltr_tdi.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0031 Fs_Rec (3e1e2bd4f39b0e2b7dc4f4d2bcc2779a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fs_Rec.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0031 Ftdisk (6ac26732762483366c3969c9e4d2259d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ftdisk.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0062 Gpc (c0f1d4a21de5a415df8170616703debf) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0078 HDAudBus (e31363d186b3e1d7c4e9117884a6aee5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0125 HidUsb (1de6783b918f540149aa69943bdfeba8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0187 hpn (b028377dea0546a5fcfba928a8aefae0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hpn.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0234 HSFHWAZL (b1526810210980bed9d22315946c919d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSFHWAZL.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0281 HSF_DPV (ddbd528e60f5961c142a490dc4ea7780) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_DPV.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0328 HTTP (9f8b0f4276f618964fd118be4289b7cd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\HTTP.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0343 i2omgmt (8f09f91b5c91363b77bcd15599570f2c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\i2omgmt.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0359 i2omp (ed6bf9e441fdea13292a6d30a64a24c3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i2omp.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0375 i8042prt (5502b58eef7486ee6f93f3f164dcb808) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0406 iaStor (fd7f9d74c2b35dbda400804a3f5ed5d8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\iaStor.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0437 Imapi (f8aa320c6a0409c0380e5d8a99d76ec6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0453 ini910u (4a40e045faee58631fd8d91afc620719) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ini910u.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0468 IntelIde (2d722b2b54ab55b2fa475eb58d7b2aad) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelide.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0500 intelppm (279fb78702454dff2bb445f238c048d2) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0515 Ip6Fw (4448006b6bc60e6c027932cfc38d6855) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Ip6Fw.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0531 IpFilterDriver (731f22ba402ee4b62748adaf6363c182) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0531 IpInIp (e1ec7f5da720b640cd8fb8424f1b14bb) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0562 IpNat (e2168cbc7098ffe963c6f23f472a3593) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0578 IPSec (64537aa5c003a6afeee1df819062d0d1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0578 IRENUM (50708daa1b1cbb7d6ac1cf8f56a24410) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\irenum.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0593 isapnp (e504f706ccb699c2596e9a3da1596e87) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0625 KAPFA (d4c8c5525e478335cca41b30045dec01) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KAPFA.SYS
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0687 Kbdclass (ebdee8a2ee5393890a1acee971c4c246) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0703 kbdhid (e182fa8e49e8ee41b4adc53093f3c7e6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0734 kmixer (ba5deda4d934e6288c2f66caf58d2562) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0765 KSecDD (1be7cc2535d760ae4d481576eb789f24) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KSecDD.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0828 MAUSBRI (9a4d5b314fd6ff6c0ef05d44e800c64a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mausbft8r.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0875 mdmxsdk (0cea2d0d3fa284b85ed5b68365114f76) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0906 mnmdd (4ae068242760a1fb6e1a44bf4e16afa6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mnmdd.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0921 Modem (6fc6f9d7acc36dca9b914565a3aeda05) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Modem.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0937 Mouclass (34e1f0031153e491910e12551400192c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0968 mouhid (b1c303e17fb9d46e87a98e4ba6769685) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:07.0984 MountMgr (65653f3b4477f3c63e68a9659f85ee2e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MountMgr.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:08.0015 mraid35x (3f4bb95e5a44f3be34824e8e7caf0737) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mraid35x.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:08.0062 MRxDAV (29414447eb5bde2f8397dc965dbb3156) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:08.0125 MRxSmb (fb6c89bb3ce282b08bdb1e3c179e1c39) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:08.0156 Msfs (561b3a4333ca2dbdba28b5b956822519) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Msfs.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:08.0187 MSKSSRV (ae431a8dd3c1d0d0610cdbac16057ad0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:08.0203 MSPCLOCK (13e75fef9dfeb08eeded9d0246e1f448) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:08.0203 MSPQM (1988a33ff19242576c3d0ef9ce785da7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:08.0234 mssmbios (469541f8bfd2b32659d5d463a6714bce) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:08.0250 MSTEE (bf13612142995096ab084f2db7f40f77) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:08.0265 Mup (82035e0f41c2dd05ae41d27fe6cf7de1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Mup.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:08.0281 NABTSFEC (5c8dc6429c43dc6177c1fa5b76290d1a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NABTSFEC.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:08.0296 NDIS (558635d3af1c7546d26067d5d9b6959e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDIS.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:08.0312 NdisIP (520ce427a8b298f54112857bcf6bde15) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NdisIP.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:08.0328 NdisTapi (08d43bbdacdf23f34d79e44ed35c1b4c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:08.0343 Ndisuio (34d6cd56409da9a7ed573e1c90a308bf) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:08.0359 NdisWan (0b90e255a9490166ab368cd55a529893) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:08.0375 NDProxy (59fc3fb44d2669bc144fd87826bb571f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDProxy.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:08.0390 NetBIOS (3a2aca8fc1d7786902ca434998d7ceb4) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:08.0406 NetBT (0c80e410cd2f47134407ee7dd19cc86b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:08.0546 NETw4x32 (b5ab1108b377b5f3d37409fabda01453) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NETw4x32.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:08.0640 NIC1394 (5c5c53db4fef16cf87b9911c7e8c6fbc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:08.0656 Npfs (4f601bcb8f64ea3ac0994f98fed03f8e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Npfs.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:08.0703 Ntfs (19a811ef5f1ed5c926a028ce107ff1af) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:08.0781 NuidFltr (cf7e041663119e09d2e118521ada9300) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NuidFltr.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:08.0828 Null (73c1e1f395918bc2c6dd67af7591a3ad) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Null.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0062 nv (e531eaa795a273fc70c9de3f195069c8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0234 NwlnkFlt (b305f3fad35083837ef46a0bbce2fc57) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0250 NwlnkFwd (c99b3415198d1aab7227f2c88fd664b9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0281 OEM02Dev (9d20fa5d8875f6063aa5e1c44446f698) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\OEM02Dev.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0296 OEM02Vfx (86326062a90494bdd79ce383511d7d69) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\OEM02Vfx.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0328 ohci1394 (0951db8e5823ea366b0e408d71e1ba2a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0359 Parport (29744eb4ce659dfe3b4122deb45bc478) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0359 PartMgr (3334430c29dc338092f79c38ef7b4cd0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PartMgr.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0375 ParVdm (70e98b3fd8e963a6a46a2e6247e0bea1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ParVdm.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0390 PCI (8086d9979234b603ad5bc2f5d890b234) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0421 PCIIde (ccf5f451bb1a5a2a522a76e670000ff0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0421 Pcmcia (82a087207decec8456fbe8537947d579) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Pcmcia.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0468 perc2 (6c14b9c19ba84f73d3a86dba11133101) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\perc2.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0484 perc2hib (f50f7c27f131afe7beba13e14a3b9416) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\perc2hib.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0546 PptpMiniport (1c5cc65aac0783c344f16353e60b72ac) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0562 PSched (48671f327553dcf1d27f6197f622a668) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0578 Ptilink (80d317bd1c3dbc5d4fe7b1678c60cadd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0593 PxHelp20 (153d02480a0a2f45785522e814c634b6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0609 ql1080 (0a63fb54039eb5662433caba3b26dba7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1080.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0625 Ql10wnt (6503449e1d43a0ff0201ad5cb1b8c706) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql10wnt.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0625 ql12160 (156ed0ef20c15114ca097a34a30d8a01) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql12160.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0640 ql1240 (70f016bebde6d29e864c1230a07cc5e6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1240.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0656 ql1280 (907f0aeea6bc451011611e732bd31fcf) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1280.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0671 RasAcd (fe0d99d6f31e4fad8159f690d68ded9c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0703 Rasl2tp (98faeb4a4dcf812ba1c6fca4aa3e115c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0718 RasPppoe (7306eeed8895454cbed4669be9f79faa) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0718 Raspti (fdbb1d60066fcfbb7452fd8f9829b242) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0765 Rdbss (03b965b1ca47f6ef60eb5e51cb50e0af) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0781 RDPCDD (4912d5b403614ce99c28420f75353332) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0828 rdpdr (a2cae2c60bc37e0751ef9dda7ceaf4ad) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdpdr.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0875 RDPWD (b54cd38a9ebfbf2b3561426e3fe26f62) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RDPWD.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0937 redbook (b31b4588e4086d8d84adbf9845c2402b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:09.0984 rimmptsk (d85e3fa9f5b1f29bb4ed185c450d1470) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rimmptsk.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:10.0000 rimsptsk (db8eb01c58c9fada00c70b1775278ae0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rimsptsk.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:10.0015 RimUsb (f17713d108aca124a139fde877eef68a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\RimUsb.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:10.0046 RimVSerPort (2c4fb2e9f039287767c384e46ee91030) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RimSerial.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:10.0062 rismxdp (6c1f93c0760c9f79a1869d07233df39d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rixdptsk.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:10.0078 ROOTMODEM (d8b0b4ade32574b2d9c5cc34dc0dbbe7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\RootMdm.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:10.0171 s24trans (eadfb87f911a7a75d1b80617f92901e8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\s24trans.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:10.0218 sbp2port (3e2c3b180872be4120f246d85560b734) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sbp2port.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:10.0265 sdbus (45c6411c6f9f911a9f1c8561b1fa1115) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sdbus.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:10.0296 Secdrv (90a3935d05b494a5a39d37e71f09a677) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:10.0328 serenum (a2d868aeeff612e70e213c451a70cafb) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:10.0343 Serial (cd9404d115a00d249f70a371b46d5a26) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serial.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:10.0406 sffdisk (102b457ae588979b526ee3af244a05d4) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sffdisk.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:10.0437 sffp_sd (c186905d0a1b1d3dac04d44cb575e5e4) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sffp_sd.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:10.0453 Sfloppy (0d13b6df6e9e101013a7afb0ce629fe0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Sfloppy.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:10.0484 sisagp (732d859b286da692119f286b21a2a114) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sisagp.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:10.0500 SLIP (5caeed86821fa2c6139e32e9e05ccdc9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SLIP.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:10.0578 SMSIVZAM5 (1e715247efffdda938c085913045d599) C:\PROGRA~1\VERIZO~1\VZACCE~1\SMSIVZAM5.SYS
2010/08/05 09:51:10.0656 snapman (7cdb603a351b65c1a3347840625ad74d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\snapman.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:10.0671 Sparrow (83c0f71f86d3bdaf915685f3d568b20e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sparrow.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:10.0703 splitter (0ce218578fff5f4f7e4201539c45c78f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\splitter.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:10.0734 sr (e41b6d037d6cd08461470af04500dc24) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sr.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:10.0765 Srv (7a4f147cc6b133f905f6e65e2f8669fb) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:10.0859 STHDA (58f855684e163466a5c565adf0865536) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sthda.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:10.0921 streamip (284c57df5dc7abca656bc2b96a667afb) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\StreamIP.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:10.0968 swenum (03c1bae4766e2450219d20b993d6e046) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:11.0015 swmidi (94abc808fc4b6d7d2bbf42b85e25bb4d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\swmidi.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:11.0062 symc810 (1ff3217614018630d0a6758630fc698c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symc810.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:11.0078 symc8xx (070e001d95cf725186ef8b20335f933c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symc8xx.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:11.0078 sym_hi (80ac1c4abbe2df3b738bf15517a51f2c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sym_hi.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:11.0093 sym_u3 (bf4fab949a382a8e105f46ebb4937058) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sym_u3.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:11.0125 SynTP (936cd58395d36659bb798b961ef7357f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:11.0156 sysaudio (650ad082d46bac0e64c9c0e0928492fd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:11.0203 Tcpip (2a5554fc5b1e04e131230e3ce035c3f9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:11.0218 TDPIPE (38d437cf2d98965f239b0abcd66dcb0f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDPIPE.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:11.0218 TDTCP (ed0580af02502d00ad8c4c066b156be9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDTCP.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:11.0250 TermDD (a540a99c281d933f3d69d55e48727f47) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:11.0296 tifsfilter (7369f74dd9172c6527a8aceb010e28f1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tifsfilt.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:11.0312 timounter (53fec95b844c46489f6683dc0a606e01) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\timntr.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:11.0375 tmcfw (3929c6784db38788d76a88d9c4043dee) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\TM_CFW.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:11.0437 tmpreflt (0c89809f1df614bd42093a446b222a32) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tmpreflt.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:11.0484 tmtdi (264ea39fdebd0b5e9d49d79923ed91ad) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tmtdi.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:11.0515 tmxpflt (3d473e97ff805dab903aa66f08286c90) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TmXPFlt.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:11.0593 TosIde (f2790f6af01321b172aa62f8e1e187d9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\toside.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:11.0625 Udfs (12f70256f140cd7d52c58c7048fde657) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Udfs.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:11.0656 ultra (1b698a51cd528d8da4ffaed66dfc51b9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ultra.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:11.0703 Update (ced744117e91bdc0beb810f7d8608183) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\update.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:11.0765 usbaudio (45a0d14b26c35497ad93bce7e15c9941) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:11.0812 usbccgp (bffd9f120cc63bcbaa3d840f3eef9f79) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:11.0843 USBCM (d21cde1c635bcc5053463579eee453cf) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Sacm2A.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:11.0890 usbehci (708579b01fed227aadb393cb0c3b4a2c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:11.0906 usbhub (c72f40947f92cea56a8fb532edf025f1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:11.0953 usbprint (a42369b7cd8886cd7c70f33da6fcbcf5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:11.0984 usbscan (a6bc71402f4f7dd5b77fd7f4a8ddba85) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:12.0015 USBSTOR (6cd7b22193718f1d17a47a1cd6d37e75) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS
2010/08/05 09:51:12.0046 usbuhci (f8fd1400092e23c8f2f31406ef06167b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:12.0093 usbvideo (8968ff3973a883c49e8b564200f565b9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\usbvideo.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:12.0140 VClone (1cdaa48cb2f7744b8d25650e050766a5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\VClone.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:12.0156 VgaSave (8a60edd72b4ea5aea8202daf0e427925) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vga.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:12.0171 viaagp (d92e7c8a30cfd14d8e15b5f7f032151b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\viaagp.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:12.0187 ViaIde (59cb1338ad3654417bea49636457f65d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\viaide.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:12.0218 VolSnap (ee4660083deba849ff6c485d944b379b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\VolSnap.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:12.0296 vsapint (50e1ea1dd3ea74919d7a1c5d6c9c0b56) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\vsapint.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:12.0375 Wanarp (984ef0b9788abf89974cfed4bfbaacbc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:12.0406 WDC_SAM (d6efaf429fd30c5df613d220e344cce7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wdcsam.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:12.0500 Wdf01000 (fd47474bd21794508af449d9d91af6e6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Wdf01000.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:12.0546 wdmaud (efd235ca22b57c81118c1aeb4798f1c1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:12.0593 winachsf (96aff1738271755a39b52eef7e35f98f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_CNXT.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:12.0671 WmiAcpi (ae2c8544e747c20062db27456ea2d67a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wmiacpi.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:12.0718 WpdUsb (cf4def1bf66f06964dc0d91844239104) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wpdusb.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:12.0781 WS2IFSL (6abe6e225adb5a751622a9cc3bc19ce8) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:12.0843 WSTCODEC (d5842484f05e12121c511aa93f6439ec) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WSTCODEC.SYS
2010/08/05 09:51:12.0890 WudfPf (f15feafffbb3644ccc80c5da584e6311) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WudfPf.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:12.0921 WudfRd (28b524262bce6de1f7ef9f510ba3985b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wudfrd.sys
2010/08/05 09:51:12.0984 ================================================================================
2010/08/05 09:51:12.0984 Scan finished
2010/08/05 09:51:12.0984 ================================================================================

#14 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:48 AM

Okay, now we hunt for the cause of the redirects. Run both MBAM and SAS next

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application or, if you are using Vista, right-click and select Run As Administrator on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
  • MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue. If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
  • On the Scanner tab:
    • Make sure the "Perform Full Scan" option is selected.
    • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
  • Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. MBAM may make changes to your registry as part of its disinfection routine. If you're using other security programs that detect registry changes, they may alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please permit the program to allow the changes.

And

Download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free for Home Users
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the Scanning Control tab.
  • Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen.
  • Back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.
  • Click "Next" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.

Finally please run a scan with OTL and post a new log
Posted Image

#15 AndyWW

AndyWW
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 05 August 2010 - 12:30 PM

Hi m0le,

I downloaded and installed Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. When I clicked <Finish> (with the update and launch boxes checked), it reported:
"An error has occurred. Please report this error code to our support team.
MBAM_ERROR_UPDATING (12007, 0, WinHttpSendRequest)"

On a hunch that this might be due to my virus protection, I removed Anti-Malware with "Add or Remove Programs", turned off Trend Micro's PC-Cillen, reinstalled Anti-Malware, and got the same error message.

Then I tried your alternate plan to manually download the updates. I got a message from malwarebytes.org that "Unfortunately the page that you were looking for could not be found." I tried with both Google Chrome and Microsoft IE, with same results.

What now?

BTW, in one of several attempts to get to the Anti-Malware page I also got the start of a redirection once. Chrome opened another tab labeled "http://results.google-analytics.com/". This has often but always been the start of a redirection in the past. This time it opened this tab but left me there with a blank page. The original tab went on to my requested destination.

Andy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users