Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ComboFix

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 penrose14

penrose14

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:36 PM

Posted 24 July 2010 - 12:23 PM

I ran ComboFix. Other than a lot of complaining about zonyll.dll, everything seemed to go fine. It produced the log file ComboFix.txt, and my instructions say I should make the file available to a helper. So, are there any helpers who want to look at the file?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,119 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:36 PM

Posted 24 July 2010 - 12:27 PM

I believe the directions indicate that ComboFix should be installed/run...at the direction of someone duly authorized to deal with malware.

I suggest that you read the following link:

ComboFix usage, Questions, Help - Look here - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/273628/combofix-usage-questions-help-look-here/

Louis

#3 penrose14

penrose14
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:36 PM

Posted 24 July 2010 - 01:07 PM

I believe the directions indicate that ComboFix should be installed/run...at the direction of someone duly authorized to deal with malware.

I suggest that you read the following link:

ComboFix usage, Questions, Help - Look here - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/273628/combofix-usage-questions-help-look-here/

Louis

I suppose I should try my luck here then:

I strongly suggest that you post your log at My AntiSpyware Forum and finally remove the items as directed by the Member helping you. This involves no analysis of the list contents by you. That will be done by the Help Forum Staff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users