Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hey whats up

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 albert55

albert55

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:56 PM

Posted 24 July 2010 - 04:42 AM

hey whats up guys and girls, dont know much about the system codes and all that html, if thats what its called, but lately my computer has been acting and slowing down little by little. so i started searching online for some spyware remover and ad ware remover and somehow ended up on this website called hijackthis and then it led me here. so here i am. oh and im going to post up my log file cause i was online right now looking for some free movies online and then out of nowhere a popup came up called 'pricegong' or something and well i ran the hijackthis and it said that it was something that hijackers use to access my computer so i was trying to delete it on my own but i couldnt so i decided to join the forum. so here i am.

thanks for the all the help in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:56 PM

Posted 24 July 2010 - 08:08 AM

Malware is so prevalent and so sophisticated that having expert help getting rid of it is almost a necessity. You have come to the right place for help.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users