Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

antivira Solution pro

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sqadup661

sqadup661

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:28 PM

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:36 PM

My computer is infected. I left for a couple of days and when I came back my brother has my computer messed up When I start up, the antivira solution pro goes crazy. I already have malware bytes installed on my desktop along with combofix and Microsft essentials from previous problems. I'm on safe mode typing right now because of it. Please help me out because the instructions given on this infection is not working. I start up and go to internet explorer...tools...internet options...connections tab...LAN settings...and then I uncheck the proxy server box. i press ok. and then ok on the internet options. by then that stuff keeps popping up. click on rkill and it does nothing! and when i go back to through the proxy steps again and the box is back checked again!!!! Should I just run malware bytes on safe mode??? should i just do everything on Safe Mode???? please help me out. this is not working for me!

Edited by Blade Zephon, 23 July 2010 - 09:48 PM.
Move from XP to AII. ~BZ

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sqadup661

sqadup661
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:28 PM

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:56 PM

I REALLY DO NEED YOUR HELP! CAN SOMEONE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO PLEASE! THANK YOU!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users