Jump to content
Posted 23 July 2010 - 05:19 PM
Posted 23 July 2010 - 06:40 PM
Edited by ReviverSoft, 23 July 2010 - 06:44 PM.
Posted 23 July 2010 - 07:59 PM
Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:12 PM
Edited by ReviverSoft, 23 July 2010 - 08:14 PM.
Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:12 PM
Posted 24 July 2010 - 12:10 PM
Posted 25 July 2010 - 03:17 AM
Edited by ReviverSoft, 25 July 2010 - 03:17 AM.
Posted 25 July 2010 - 04:08 AM
Sorry about my spilling
Ok My laptops is not even 30days old so i might just take it back to bestbuy. But upon further research I Have learned that I have a Problem with my Network and Enternet Controller Card.
In deviceManger i have this yellow icon under other Enternet Controller an Network Controller.
this is all the info i have on this driver
* Windows Description - Ethernet Controller
* Hardware ID - VEN_14E4&DEV_1692&SUBSYS_036E1025&REV_01
* Device Category (Class) - Other devices
* Enumerator - PCI
* Detected Chip Vender - <unknown, id=14E4>
* Detected Chip Device - <unknown, id=1692>
* Detected Vender - <unknown, id=1025>
* Detected Device - <unknown, id=036E>
* Device Status Flags - Detected, Unknown, Present, Not Phantom, Category Visable
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users