Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Missing Network Adapter

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 moris

moris

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:43 AM

Posted 23 July 2010 - 03:44 PM

I had a virus and i tried removing it and when i removed it, it also removed the network adapter is there a way to download it offline

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Repair-IT

Repair-IT

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:43 AM

Posted 23 July 2010 - 03:55 PM

Visit your manufacturer's website, find the support section and go to their driver downloads area. You will need to search by model number and you should find the driver you need. If you can provide me with your model number, I can track that down real quick.

#3 ReviverSoft

ReviverSoft

Happy to help!

• Members
  • 1,552 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:43 AM

Posted 23 July 2010 - 07:02 PM

(OR)

You could look for the Drivers CD that shipped with your PC/motherboard and install the driver from it.

Edited by ReviverSoft, 23 July 2010 - 07:02 PM.

ReviverSoft - Happy to help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users