Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

xbox 360 and widows media player 11

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 g8tes69

g8tes69

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:37 PM

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:27 PM

it says on my xbox.. that i need windows media player 11 in order to to use my xbox as an extender from my pc... but my media player offers no such option.. im on windows xp btw and i click on check for update on my media player and it says and unexpected error has occured and setup could not find any updates, please try again later.... im getting super frustrated, any help would be appreciated

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 g8tes69

g8tes69
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:37 PM

Posted 24 July 2010 - 01:36 PM

need help

#3 Monty007

Monty007

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:07 AM

Posted 24 July 2010 - 05:50 PM

Hi, here is the link for MP 11 http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsme...11/default.aspx
MCP
MSDST

#4 RiPPeN

RiPPeN

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:37 PM

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:57 PM

You need windows media CENTER not player... then you can add the xbox as an extender in media center

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users