Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Websites being auto opened in firefox....

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chris6690

chris6690

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:59 AM

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:32 AM

This may be that redirect thing i have been seeing around but idk. This is starting to become a serious issue and i cant seem to find a solution. i have run multiple checks with mbam and superanti but nothing shows up. i have disabled or removed any add-ons also. is there someone who can direct me to an appropriate solution or give me some help? i have seen other posts that are similar but i dont want to follow the instructions unless told to do so. please help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 chris6690

chris6690
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  

Posted 26 July 2010 - 12:31 PM

any help would be appreciated. i dont want to have to get rid of this comp but nothing seems to work. it has slowed down so much it makes even basic things time frustrating.

#3 chris6690

chris6690
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  

Posted 26 July 2010 - 01:30 PM

running tdss killer has seemingly solved this issue. someone should sticky this thread or use it as reference since so many seem to be infected. it is so far working for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users