Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi, I'm NatPagle

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nat Pagle

Nat Pagle

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:29 AM

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:11 AM

Hello! I've been reading BC for a while now, browsing when I have problems and the like. Thought it was about time to introduce myself and join in on the fun. Thank you for all of the indirect help you've given over the past year or so.

Edited by Nat Pagle, 23 July 2010 - 10:12 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TimYH

TimYH

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:29 AM

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:13 AM

Welcome! I did the same thing as you for a while, just reading the other posts here without participating.
I like to think I know a bit about computers, I apologize if my advice is not sound or clear. I try my best to give good answers.

Line of Defense
aVast! | Comodo | Malwarebytes

#3 boethe

boethe

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:29 AM

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:19 AM

Thank you for introducing yourself. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users