Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

jUST came to help with the RtkBtMnt.exe V I R U S

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TangoVirtud

TangoVirtud

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:40 PM

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:32 AM

Hello!!! I got infested by a virus that sets itself into a temp foulder, and its name is RtkBtMnt.exe, dressed up with a beautiful RealTek original signature, and with its army of demonic language files sorrounding it. The learned and the wise, praise it as the One, the RealTek original harmless file it is not. But me, and my small 1Gb Ram 8Gb HD Acer, unmasked it, discovered its abode in the Sea of Ignorance, tracked it for weeks and fought it with celestial weapons until Shiva, the Lord of Destruction, gave us his Pasupatha that finally cleaned our hard Drive. To all those that are filled by its Poisonous Power, I'll help you. Please, note its power is almost absolute, for it is a negative manifestation of the Lord of Annoyance himself, and only the pure at heart will be able to destroy it. Ctc me if your faithful PC is posessed!

Blessings to you all, my dears!

Sergio

PS: I've got an Acer AOA110, 1Gb Ram, 8Gb HD, windows XP, Office 2007, and I teach Tango. You can see me dancing by seeing my profile on youTube, same user name. I'm from Argentina, but I live in Italy, and I practice hinduism, that's why I wrote all the myth fantasy up there. I hope you enjoyed it. I adore my small machine and I'm exploring it always. It works great and I've always fixed it myself since I bought it in November. It's like having an old 2CV Citroen car that you can fix at home. I use it to give tango lessons with a pair of small logitech speakers. It's a wonderful instrument to work with.

Edited by TangoVirtud, 23 July 2010 - 08:37 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:13 AM

Welcome to BC!
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 boethe

boethe

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:18 AM

Welcome to this place. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users