Please help as im getting ready to destroy the damn thing.
Don't give up so soon.
1. Try to get yourself a copy of a linux-based LIVE CD
. (something like Knoppix).
You need to download the ISO file, write it onto a disc and you're good to go.
2. Reboot your computer, access the BIOS section, change the BOOT SEQUENCE to make the CD/DVD drive first in order, followed by the HDD.
3. Insert the Live CD
4. Save the settings and exit the BIOS.
5. Your computer should reboot automatically and start reading from the Live CD.
6. Once you get to the desktop of the Live CD, you should be able to locate the necessary tools to FORMAT the drive (HDD).
7. Clear it all.
8. Insert the Vista OS disc
9. Reboot your PC and wait for the Vista installation to start....
Edited by ReviverSoft, 23 July 2010 - 07:53 PM.