Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Diablo2 Mouse Macro?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Barajiqal

Barajiqal

• Members
  • 127 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 AM

Posted 22 July 2010 - 11:01 AM

Okay so a random question from a friend of mine.

He runs D2 on a Dell laptop(not sure model I can get that if need be) running Windows 7. He is really crazy about getting his Scroll wheel click to bring up his map. He has a razer deathadder I beleive with current drivers(I've checked myself) in the driver options he has macroed the wheel click to the letter 'P'. In D2 he has set the map to pull up on the keystroke of 'P' to no avail. In MSWord when we click the scroll wheel 'P' is typed in the window IE, Firefox, and others all act the same click the wheel a 'P' pops up. In D2 the only way to get the map to open is to actually press 'P' any ideas?

BTW: he swears up and down that this worked on a XP machine w/ same mouse(obviously probably not the same driver though.

Thanks
-Bar :thumbsup:
"I am Become Death, Destroyer of Worlds" - (Verse 32 Chapter 11 of the Bhagavad Gita) Robert J Oppenheimer

"Any Man Who Has a Habit and Cannot Bear to Share it Should not Have the Habit at All" - Misqoute From Rolland of Gillead in the Stephen King Series The Dark Tower

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Barajiqal

Barajiqal
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 127 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 AM

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:39 AM

Still Curious about this anyone have any sort of ideas I hate being the tech guy for all my firends cause if I don't figure it out they tend to get upset :flowers: :thumbsup: :trumpet:
"I am Become Death, Destroyer of Worlds" - (Verse 32 Chapter 11 of the Bhagavad Gita) Robert J Oppenheimer

"Any Man Who Has a Habit and Cannot Bear to Share it Should not Have the Habit at All" - Misqoute From Rolland of Gillead in the Stephen King Series The Dark Tower

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users