Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ernel32.dll... Worst case i ever had.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gamemaster1494

gamemaster1494

• Members
  • 99 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:24 PM

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:10 AM

Started as total redirecting to different site. I knew right then it was a virus. I tried to open Mbam, nothing. So i ran it in safe mode. Deleted some. Thought i was okay. Started computer up again, logged on, tried to open it again, nothing. I have avast on the same computer. Nothing on it scans. So a friend told be about BitDefender. I installed, and ran the scanner. It found Ernel32.dll. It was in my C:\WINDOWS\system32 folder. I was able to get BitDefender to put it in the quarantine. I can not delete it at all. Tried command prompt in Safe Mode. It deleted it, but it came back. I looked at BitDefender again, and it has 2 things in it! It somehow avoids Avast, and stops Mbam from running. I have tried to research, and no answers, except for that it deletes everything that you have on any USB ports that are put into the computer, and its some kind of model. It somehow has some register keys on my computer. I do not know what to do, and it is slowing down my computer a whole lot. Here is what BitDefender classified them as:
Name Virus Name Path
ernel32.dll Gen:Trojan.Heur.P.cm4@cCvVdxb c:\WINDOWS\system32\
55mYW.dll Gen:Trojan.Heur.P.cm4@cCvVdxb c:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\prtprocs\w32x86\

I need all the help i can get. Any more info that you need, let me know, tell me how to get it, and i will have it. Thanks. =)

EDIT: Overnight, BitDefender found more things. Here they are:
A0074232.dll C:\System Volume Information\_restore{44D498F6-19F6-4EC1-ABDC-D400901228E8}\RP187\
A0074233.dll
A0074234.dll
A0074237.dll
A0074238.dll
A0075273.dll
A0075245.dll
55mYW.dll

Edited by gamemaster1494, 22 July 2010 - 01:49 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gamemaster1494

gamemaster1494
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 99 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:24 PM

Posted 07 August 2010 - 12:17 AM

I do not need help anymore. I would have edited my first post, but it wouldn't let me. I was able to solve my problem. Thanks anyways. =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users