Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Error 126

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 coakleykippy

coakleykippy

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:09 PM

Posted 21 July 2010 - 02:04 PM

IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP ME WITH THIS PAIN IN THE *** I WOULD LOVE IT SO-O-O MUCH. I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING AND NOTHING WORKS.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Barajiqal

Barajiqal

• Members
  • 127 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:09 PM

Posted 21 July 2010 - 04:14 PM

You Aren't going to get very far like that... Try reading the tutorial on how to post first then come back and post something that actually provides something to help with?
"I am Become Death, Destroyer of Worlds" - (Verse 32 Chapter 11 of the Bhagavad Gita) Robert J Oppenheimer

"Any Man Who Has a Habit and Cannot Bear to Share it Should not Have the Habit at All" - Misqoute From Rolland of Gillead in the Stephen King Series The Dark Tower

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users