Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet Explorer cannot display page after Malware Removal after Malwarebytes

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Cowarooroo

Cowarooroo

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:59 AM

Posted 21 July 2010 - 01:50 PM

Ok so I recently got a malware on my computer that kept fowarding me to the page for Avira Anti-Spyware.... stupid *******.... Anyway, It wouldn't let me open anything, including my virus software.. SO I ran the pc in safemode with networking and downloaded malwarebytes and wiped that ***** off my pc... The problem began after that, It must have ****** up my settings or something because now whenever I try to run a webpage and am not in safemode it keeps saying that "Internet Explorer can not display webpage"... WTF! I've tried "netsh winsock reset" or w/e the **** I typed, I tried some stupid *** program... No help, sorry forgot it's name... And I've tried wipeing all the internet explorer settings... No luck.

I'm running IE8 (and no thats not the problem, installed long ago), Windows XP SP3.

How do I make my internet work to where I don't have to go into safemode every time?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users