Hello,..We need to disable Spybot S&D's "TeaTimer" if running.
TeaTimer works by preventing ANY
changes to the system. It will attempt to undo any fixes we run, because it blocks these fixes from running.
In order to safeguard your system from problems that can be brought on by a half finished fix, we need to disable TeaTimer. We can reenable it when we're done if you like.
- Open SpyBot Search and Destroy by going to Start -> All Programs -> Spybot Search and Destroy -> Spybot Search and Destroy.
- If prompted with a legal dialog, accept the warning.
- Click and then on "Advanced Mode"
- You may be presented with a warning dialog. If so, press
- Click on
- Click on
- Uncheck this checkbox:
- Close/Exit Spybot Search and Destroy
Please run the tool here How to remove Google Redirects
When it is done, a log file should be created on your C: drive called "TDSSKiller.txt
" please copy and paste the contents of that file here.Rerun MBAM (MalwareBytes) like this:
Open MBAM in normal mode and click Update
tab, select Check for Updates
scan and scan (normal mode).
After scan click Remove Selected
, Post new scan log
into normal mode.