Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

"Antimalware Doctor" virus problem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#1 anarchoi

anarchoi

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 AM

Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:15 AM

My computer just got the virus "Antimalware Doctor" it is a fake anti-virus that makes you believe your computer is infedted and then ask you to buy it to remove the infections.

i googled the instructions to remove it, i found a tutorial explaining how to remove it using safe mode. So i reboot my computer but now i can't start windows. Before the windows logo appear (after the bios startup) i get a black screen and it freeze here. I tryed safe mode, it will try to start and list a couple of files, and it freeze after the file
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS\AppPatch\drvmain.sdb

So safe mode doesn't work for me

I also tryed "Last Known Good configuration", doesn't work neither

Please help me ! I can't afford to format, i have too many applications installed and drivers that i can't find back.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 thcbytes

thcbytes

• Malware Response Team
  • 14,790 posts
  •  

Posted 24 July 2010 - 07:22 PM

Are you still there? Do you still desire help? What is your OS? XP, Vista, W7? Do you have an install disc?
Proud member - Unified Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators
Posted Image

I do not accept personal donations for assistance provided. I would ask that you instead consider donating the greatest gift - Organ Donation. Your organs are of no use to you when your gone. You will save a life that would otherwise be lost!

http://donatelife.net/register-now/

#3 anarchoi

anarchoi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 24 July 2010 - 09:31 PM

yes i'm still here, still waiting for help

i use windows XP, i have an installation disc and a usb key if needed

#4 thcbytes

thcbytes

• Malware Response Team
  • 14,790 posts
  •  

Posted 25 July 2010 - 02:58 AM

Let's try to boot your computer using the Ultimate Boot CD for Windows (UBCD4win).

Please print this guide for future reference!

You will need a blank CD, a clean computer and a flash drive.

Please follow the steps below and let me know if you were successful. If you were unable to create the UBCD4win, please tell me what error messages you got and/or what steps you got hung up on.

1. Download and Run Ultimate Boot CD for Windows
  • Save it to your Desktop.
  • Double-Click on the UBCD4Win.EXE that you just downloaded to your desktop.
  • Follow all of the instructions/prompts that come up.
    NOTES:
    • Do not install to a folder with spaces in it's name.
    • Your Anti-Virus may report viruses or trojans when you extract UBCD4Win, these are "False-Positives." Read HERE for information regarding the files that normally trigger AV software.
2. Insert your XP CD with SP1/SP2/SP3 into a CD Rom drive
  • Double-Click on UBCD4WinBuilder.exe located in your C:\ubcd4win folder.
  • Click "I agree" to the Builders License.
  • Click NO to Search for Windows Installation Files
  • Make the following selections from the Main Screen that pops up:
    • Builder
      • Source:(path to Windows installation files)
        • Enter the path to the drive where your XP CD is located.
        • You can click on the "..." button on the right to navigate to the path as well.
      • Custom: (include files and folders from this directory)
        • No information is necessary, leave blank.
      • Output: (C:\ubcd4win\BartPE)
        • Keep the default BartPE
    • Media output
      • Choose Create ISO image
      • Do not choose Burn to CD/DVD

Please note: If your XP install disc is SP1 then please .....
        1. Disable- DComLaunch Service
        2. Enable- LargeIDE Fix

This can be done by pressing the "Plugin" button and checking or unchecking the appropriate selections

Also note: If you have a Dell XP install disc you will need to follow the instructions here
      http://www.ubcd4win.com/faq.htm#dell

3. Click on the "Build" button
    • You will see the Windows EULA message. Click on I Agree
    • You will now see the Build Screen. Let it run it's course
    • When the Build is finished you can click close, then exit

4. Burn your ISO file to CD
    • Please see HERE on how to burn an ISO to CD.

==========

Next........

From your clean computer..

Please download OTLPE.zip and save it to a flash drive.
    http://oldtimer.geekstogo.com/OTLPE.zip
    http://www.itxassociates.com/OT-Tools/OTLPE.zip

Double click and unzip OTLPE.zip to its own folder on your flash drive. Name it OTLPE <-- Important!!

==========

Plug your flash drive into your sick computer now and do as instructed below..

==========

1. Restart Your sick Computer Using the UBCD4Win Disc That You Have Created
    • Insert the UBCD4Win disc in to one of your CD/DVD drives.
    • Restart your computer.
      • The computer should choose to boot from the UBCD4Win CD automatically. If it doesn't and you are asked if you want to boot from CD, then choose that option.
    • In the window that pops up select Launch The Ultimate Boot CD For Windows and press Enter.
      • It may take a little longer for the Desktop to appear than it does when you start your computer normally. Just let the process run itself until the desktop appears.
    • Once the desktop appears, you will receive a message asking: Do you want to start Network support?
      • Click on Yes if you want to use the PE environment to get online post your log and reply by way of an Ethernet connection.
    • You should now have a desktop that looks like this:

==========

Single click My computer from your UBCD4W desktop to navigate to the OTLPE folder that you saved to your flash drive.

Open the OTLPE folder and double click Start.bat.
    • When asked "Do you wish to load remote user profile(s) for scanning", select Yes
    • Ensure the box "Automatically Load All Remaining Users" is checked and press OK
    • OTLPE should now start

Change the following settings
      • Change Services, Drivers, Standard and Extra Registry to All

• Copy and Paste the following code into the textbox. Do not include the word "Code"

CODE
      netsvcs
      msconfig
      safebootminimal
      safebootnetwork
      activex
      drivers32
      %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\*.
      %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\*.exe /s
      %APPDATA%\*.
      %APPDATA%\*.exe /s
      %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
      /md5start
      userinit.exe
      eventlog.dll
      scecli.dll
      netlogon.dll
      cngaudit.dll
      sceclt.dll
      ntelogon.dll
      logevent.dll
      iaStor.sys
      nvstor.sys
      atapi.sys
      IdeChnDr.sys
      viasraid.sys
      AGP440.sys
      vaxscsi.sys
      nvatabus.sys
      viamraid.sys
      nvata.sys
      nvgts.sys
      iastorv.sys
      ViPrt.sys
      eNetHook.dll
      ahcix86.sys
      KR10N.sys
      nvstor32.sys
      ahcix86s.sys
      /md5stop
      %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /lockedfiles
      %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav
      %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
      %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles
      %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /90
      CREATERESTOREPOINT

• Push
    • A report will open. Save that log to your flash drive. Copy and Paste that report in your next reply.

=========

With your next post please provide:

* OTLPE.txt

Kind regards,
    ~ t
    Posted Image

I do not accept personal donations for assistance provided. I would ask that you instead consider donating the greatest gift - Organ Donation. Your organs are of no use to you when your gone. You will save a life that would otherwise be lost!

#5 anarchoi

anarchoi
    • Topic Starter

• Members
    • 27 posts
    •  

Posted 25 July 2010 - 04:22 AM

i'm stuck at step 2, when i run UBCD4WinBuilder.exe and build the iso file it stops and say there is 4 errors...

edit: just tryed with a different brand new CD, and i get 91 errors....

UBD4WIN says "builder has stopped because there are 91 build errors"
    "ISO image is not created, you must fix the errors!"

Edited by anarchoi, 25 July 2010 - 05:56 AM.

#6 thcbytes

thcbytes

• Malware Response Team
    • 14,790 posts
    •  

Posted 25 July 2010 - 08:47 AM

Hello,

If you encounter errors creating the ISO with the UBCD4WinBuilder.exe you should not proceed to burning a CD. I am not even sure what you are trying to burn as you failed to create the ISO in the first place.
    • What is the make and model of your sick computer?
    • What exactly is printed on the cover of the Windows XP install CD?
    • When you run the UBCD4WinBuilder.exe and it finishes it will display for you the exact errors that were encountered. Please run it again and after it has completed choose the option at the bottom that allow the display of the 4 errors for my review.

Thanks,
    ~t
    Posted Image

#7 anarchoi

anarchoi
    • Topic Starter

• Members
    • 27 posts
    •  

Posted 25 July 2010 - 07:02 PM

my computer is an amd athlon dual core 6000+
    i use "windows xp titanium" sp3

the errors are :

- Error: loadKey() failed

- Error: closeHive() failed: RegUnLoadKey (key="PEBuilder.exe-C/UBCD4WIN/BARTPE5/I386/SYSTEM32/CONFIG/petmphive") returned error 0: Accès refusé.

- Error: DeleteFile() "C:\UBCD4WIN/BARTPE5/I386/SYSTEM32/CONFIG/petmphive" failed

- Error: DeleteFile() "C:\UBCD4WIN/BARTPE5/I386/SYSTEM32/CONFIG/petmphive.log" failed

- Error: DeleteFile() "C:\UBCD4WIN/BARTPE5/I386/SYSTEM32/setuphiv" failed

- Error: DeleteFile() "C:\UBCD4WIN/BARTPE5/I386/SYSTEM32/setuphiv.log" failed

#8 thcbytes

thcbytes

• Malware Response Team
    • 14,790 posts
    •  

Posted 25 July 2010 - 09:56 PM

my computer is an amd athlon dual core 6000+

That is the name of your computers processor. Could you tell me the manufacturer of the actual computer? For example...Dell, Toshiba, etc..

i use "windows xp titanium" sp3

Word for word what is written on the disc please?

Thanks,
    ~ t
    Posted Image

#9 anarchoi

anarchoi
    • Topic Starter

• Members
    • 27 posts
    •  

Posted 25 July 2010 - 10:45 PM

That is the name of your computers processor. Could you tell me the manufacturer of the actual computer? For example...Dell, Toshiba, etc..

There is no manufacturer. I built this computer myself and i bought the pieces separatly...

Word for word what is written on the disc please?

Thanks,
    ~ t

This is a backup copy CD, there is nothing else written on it...

on my original windows XP cd all i see is "windows xp professionnel service pack 2"... on the pamphlet there is a Product Key and a certificate of authenticity but i'm not sure i should post it here...

i don't know what else you need to know

Edited by anarchoi, 25 July 2010 - 10:46 PM.

#10 thcbytes

thcbytes

• Malware Response Team
    • 14,790 posts
    •  

Posted 26 July 2010 - 05:18 AM

There is no manufacturer. I built this computer myself and i bought the pieces separatly...

Excellent. Thank you. Is the processor 64 bit?

This is a backup copy CD, there is nothing else written on it...

on my original windows XP cd all i see is "windows xp professionnel service pack 2"... on the pamphlet there is a Product Key and a certificate of authenticity but i'm not sure i should post it here...

Please use the original Windows XP CD to create the UBCD4W. Please report any errors.

Thanks,
    ~ t
    Posted Image

#11 anarchoi

anarchoi
    • Topic Starter

• Members
    • 27 posts
    •  

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:28 PM

i got 28 errors and 2 warnings using my original windows XP cd....

UBCD4Win PE Builder 3.1.10a
    Copyright © 2004-2006 Benjamin Burrows.
    Running OS Version: 5.1.2600 (Service Pack 3)
    Source product is: Windows XP Professionnel
    CD-Rom name is: CD du Service Pack 2 pour Windows XP Professionnel
    Microsoft Product Code: 76413
    Product channel ID is: OEM
    Warning: building from an OEM version of Windows can mean trouble...
    Source build: 2600
    Error: SetupOpenInfFile() "D:\I386\hivesft.inf" returned error 30: Lecture impossible sur le périphérique spécifié.
    Build process started
    Removing directory: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6
    Directory removed: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6
    Building registry
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4WIN\BARTPE6\I386
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4WIN\BARTPE6\I386\SYSTEM32
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4WIN\BARTPE6\I386\SYSTEM32\CONFIG
    Copying file "D:\I386\setupreg.hiv" to "C:\UBCD4WIN\BARTPE6\I386\SYSTEM32\SETUPHIV"
    Opening/creating the registry hives
    Removing existing hive files
    Loading: C:\UBCD4WIN\BARTPE6\I386\SYSTEM32\setuphiv
    Processing INF file "D:\I386\hivesft.inf" section "AddReg"
    Processing INF file "D:\I386\hivecls.inf" section "AddReg"
    Error: addFromInf() failed: SetupOpenInfFile "D:\I386\hivecls.inf" returned 30: Lecture impossible sur le périphérique spécifié. Line=2042 Key="Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\LanguagePack" Value="COMPLEXSCRIPTS"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\UBCD4WinBuilder.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\UBCD4WinBuilder.inf. section: SetupReg.AddReg
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\UBCD4WinBuilder.inf. section: SetupReg.AddReg.2600
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\UBCD4WinBuilder.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\UBCD4WinBuilder.inf. section: Default.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\!System-Core(024)\SystemCore.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\!System-Core(024)\SystemCore.inf. section: SetupReg.AddReg
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\!System-Core(024)\SystemCore.inf. section: SetupReg.AddReg.2600
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\!System-Core(024)\SystemCore.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\!System-Core(024)\SystemCore.inf. section: Default.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\autorun\autorun_.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\environment\Environment-Settings.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\environment\Environment-Settings.inf. section: SetupReg.AddReg
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\environment\Environment-Settings.inf. section: SetupReg.AddReg.2600
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\environment\Environment-Settings.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\environment\Environment-Settings.inf. section: Software.AddReg.2600
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\environment\Environment-Settings.inf. section: Default.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\GeoShell\geoshell1.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\GeoShell\geoshell1.inf. section: Default.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\GeoShell\geoshell2_xpluna.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\GeoShell\geoshell2_xpluna.inf. section: Default.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\GeoShell\geoshell3_ show_dragging.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\GeoShell\geoshell3_ show_dragging.inf. section: Default.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\HWPnP1024\HWPnP.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\HWPnP1024\HWPnP.inf. section: SetupReg.AddReg.2600
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\HWPnP1024\HWPnP.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\HWPnP1024\HWPnP.inf. section: Software.DelReg
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\HWPnP1024\HWPnP.inf. section: Default.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\Joshuas-PreShell\PreLogon.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\Joshuas-PreShell\PreLogon.inf. section: SetupReg.AddReg
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\Joshuas-PreShell\PreLogon.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\Joshuas-PreShell\PreShell.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\Joshuas-PreShell\PreShell.inf. section: SetupReg.AddReg
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\Joshuas-PreShell\PreShell.inf. section: Default.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\nu2menu\nu2menu.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\PEUtils\update.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\ramdisk\ramdisk.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\ramdisk\ramdisk.inf. section: SetupReg.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\Run7z\Run7z.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\RunScanner\RunScanner.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\RunScanner\RunScanner.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\SetPageFile1008\SetPageFile.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\shutdown08\Shutdown.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\shutdown08\Shutdown.inf. section: Default.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\!Critical\Config-PreLogon\ConfigPreLogon.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\!Critical\Config-PreLogon\PreLogon.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\!Critical\Config-PreLogon\PreLogon.inf. section: SetupReg.AddReg
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\!Critical\Config-PreLogon\PreLogon.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\!Critical\DcomLaunch\dcomlaunch.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\!Critical\DcomLaunch\dcomlaunch.inf. section: SetupReg.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\!Critical\FixOEM\FixOEM.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\!Critical\UserSettings\User-Settings.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\!Critical\UserSettings\User-Settings.inf. section: SetupReg.AddReg
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\!Critical\UserSettings\User-Settings.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\!Critical\UserSettings\User-Settings.inf. section: Software.DelReg
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\!Critical\UserSettings\User-Settings.inf. section: Default.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\CheckDisk\chkdsk.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\CheckDisk\chkdsk.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\coolmon\coolmon.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\coolmon\coolmon.inf. section: Default.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\dialup\ras.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\dialup\ras.inf. section: SetupReg.AddReg
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\dialup\ras.inf. section: SetupReg.AddReg.2600
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\dialup\ras.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\dialup\ras.inf. section: Software.AddReg.2600
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\dialup\ras.inf. section: Default.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\Favorites\Favorites.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\MyInfo\myinfo.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\MyInfo\myinfo.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\peinst\peinst.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\RocketDock\rocketdock.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\RocketDock\rocketdock.inf. section: Default.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\RocketDock\rocketdock_autostart.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\RocketDock\rocketdock_autostart.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\VC2005RT_SP1\VC2005RT_SP1.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\VC2008\VC2008RT.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\AutorunEater\AutorunEater.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\AutorunEater\AutorunEater.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\EzPcFix\EZPCFix.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\hijackthis\hijackthis.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\KillBox\killbox.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\rootkitty\rootkitty.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\Spybot\spybot.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\Spybot\spybot.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\SUPERAntispyware\SuperAntiSpyware.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\SUPERAntispyware\SuperAntiSpyware.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\SUPERAntispyware\SuperAntiSpyware.inf. section: Default.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\WinSockFix\winsockxpfix.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiVirus\Antivir9\AntiVir9.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiVirus\Antivir9\AntiVir9.inf. section: SetupReg.AddReg
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiVirus\Antivir9\AntiVir9.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiVirus\Antivir9\AntiVir9.inf. section: Default.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiVirus\avast\Avast!VirusCleaner.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiVirus\stinger\stinger.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Applications\irfanview398\irfanview.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Applications\irfanview398\irfanview.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Applications\notepad++\notepad++.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Applications\notepad++\notepad++.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Applications\TrueCrypt\TrueCrypt.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Applications\TrueCrypt\TrueCrypt.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Applications\XPSetupLauncher\XPSetupLauncher.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild_10_cleanperegistry.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild_20_special_commands.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild_30_infred.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild_39_infcache.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild_40_sortmenu.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild_60_filecase.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild_68_sortISO.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild_69_duplicates.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild_95_buildISO.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\CDBurning\DVD-RAM\DVD-RAM.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\CDBurning\DVD-RAM\DVD-RAM.inf. section: SetupReg.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\CDBurning\ExpressBurn\expressburn.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\CDBurning\ExpressBurn\expressburn.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\CDBurning\ImgBurn\imgburn.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Cleanup Tools\ATF\atfcleaner.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Cleanup Tools\AVG Remover\avgremover.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Cleanup Tools\ComboFix\combofix.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Cleanup Tools\McAfeeRemoval\nortonremoval.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Cleanup Tools\Norton Removal\nortonremoval.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Cleanup Tools\SDFix\sdfix.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Backup\copywipew\copywipew.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Backup\DiskImg\diskimg.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Backup\driveimage_xml\dixml.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Backup\driveimage_xml\dixml.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Backup\O&O Disk Image\oodiskimage.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Backup\RawCopy\Rawcopy.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Backup\SelfImage\selfimage.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Defrag\Defraggler\defraggler.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Defrag\Defraggler\defraggler.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Defrag\Defraggler\defraggler.inf. section: Default.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Diagnostic\bst5\bst5.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Diagnostic\ChkFlsh\chkflsh.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Diagnostic\DiskCheck\diskcheck.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Diagnostic\DiskCheckup\diskchkup.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Diagnostic\DiskCheckup\diskchkup.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Diagnostic\h2testw\H2testw.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Diagnostic\HDTune\HDTune.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Partition\bootbuild\bootbuild.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Partition\MbrFix\mbrfix.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Partition\mbrwiz\mbrwiz.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Partition\SwissKnife\Swissknife.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Partition\TestDisk\Testdisk.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Partition\TestDisk\Testdisk.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Security\CCleaner\ccleaner.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Security\CCleaner\ccleaner.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Security\diskwipe\diskwipe.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Security\DriveEraser\driveerase.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Security\Eraser\eraser.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Security\IDSuite\idsuite.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\DriverPacks.net\LAN\LAN.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\DriverPacks.net\MassStorage\MassStorage.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Drivers\AccessGain\accessgain.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Drivers\AccessGain\accessgain.inf. section: SetupReg.AddReg
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Drivers\AccessGain\accessgain.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Drivers\Double Driver\DoubleDriver.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Drivers\Double Driver\DoubleDriver.inf. section: SetupReg.AddReg
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Drivers\Double Driver\DoubleDriver.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Drivers\Removable-Storage\1394firewire.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Drivers\Removable-Storage\usbsetup.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Drivers\Removable-Storage\usbsetup.inf. section: Default.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Drivers\USBHotPlug.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Drivers\USBHotPlug.inf. section: SetupReg.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Drivers\vga-intel-8xx\vga-intel-8xx.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Drivers\vga-intel-8xx\vga-intel-8xx.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Compression\7-zip\7-zip.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Compression\7-zip\7-zip.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Compression\7-zip\7-zip.inf. section: Default.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Explorers\AgentRansack\AgentRansack.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Explorers\AgentRansack\AgentRansack.inf. section: Default.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Explorers\TinyHexer\tinyhexer.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Explorers\TinyHexer\tinyhexer.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Explorers\windirstat\windirstat.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Explorers\xplorer2\xplorer2.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Explorers\xplorer2\xplorer2.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Explorers\xplorer2\xplorer2.inf. section: Default.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\autobackup\autobackup.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\autobackup\autobackup.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\dbxtract\dbxtract.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\diskinv\diskinv.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\diskinv\diskinv.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\HandyRecovery\handyrecovery.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\RecoveryManager\RecvMngr.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\Recuva\recuva.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\Recuva\recuva.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\Recuva\recuva.inf. section: Default.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\restoration\Restoration.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\unchk3\unchk.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\unstopcopier\unstopcopy.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Linux\explore2fs\explore2fs.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Linux\explore2fs\explore2fs.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Linux\R-Linux\r-linux.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Linux\R-Linux\r-linux.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Linux\R-Linux\r-linux.inf. section: Default.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\bcdw\bcdw.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\bcdw\bcdw_logo.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\bcdw\bcdw_TestMenu.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\dban\dban.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\FreeDos\freedos.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\goback\goback.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\Memtest86+\memtest.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\NTFS4DOS\ntfs4dos.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\offline\offline.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\USB-Boot\USB-Boot.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\bartpe\bartpe.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\filezilla\filezilla.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\filezilla\filezilla.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\ipsniffer\ipsniffer.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\ipsniffer\ipsniffer.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\LanMon\Karens-LAN-Monitor.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\Netcat\netcat.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\Netcat\netcat.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\Nicspeed\nicspeed.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\penetcfg\autorun-penetcfg.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\penetcfg\penetcfg.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\penetcfg\penetcfg.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\pppoe\PPPOE.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\pppoe\PPPOE.inf. section: SetupReg.AddReg
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\pppoe\PPPOE.inf. section: SetupReg.AddReg.2600
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\pppoe\PPPOE.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\putty\putty.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\TeamViewer\TeamViewer.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\ultravnc\ultravnc.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\ultravnc\ultravnc.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\vncneighborhood\vncneighborhood.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\vncneighborhood\vncneighborhood.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\VNCServer\vncserver.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\VNCServer\vncserver.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\vncviewer\vncviewer.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Password\cmos\cmos.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Password\NTPWEdit\ntpwedit.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Password\passwordspro\passwordspro.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Password\passwordspro\passwordspro.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Password\renew\salapasswd.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\DialAFix\DialAFix.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\erunt\erunt.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\fix_hdc\fix_hdc.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\regbrws\regbrws.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\regcleaner\regcleaner.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\regreswiz\regreswiz.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\RegShot1725\RegShot.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\RegShot1725\RegShot.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\ServicesPE\ServicesPE.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\WRA\wra.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Benchmark\cpubench\cpubench.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Benchmark\dpt\dpt.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Benchmark\dpt\dpt.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Benchmark\memtest\memtest.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Benchmark\memtest\memtest.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Benchmark\p95\prime95.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Benchmark\p95\prime95.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Benchmark\quickbench\quickbench.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Benchmark\StraightMark\straightmark.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\BlueScreenView\bluescreenview.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\cpuz\cpuz.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\cpuz\cpuz.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\HWMonitor\HWMonitor.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\HWMonitor\HWMonitor.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\KeyFinderpe\Keyfinder.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\KeyFinderpe\Keyfinder.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\KeyReader\Keyfinder.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\NeroInfoTool\infotool.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\NeroInfoTool\infotool.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\SpeedFan\speedfan.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\SpeedFan\speedfan.inf. section: SetupReg.AddReg
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\SpeedFan\speedfan.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\SysInfo\sysinfo.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\SysInfo\sysinfo.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\unknown\unknown.inf"
    Processing INF file: C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\unknown\unknown.inf. section: Software.AddReg
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\winaudit\winaudit.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\wincpuid\wincpuid.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\WUL\wul.inf"
    Closing/saving the registry hives
    Saving hive: C:\UBCD4WIN\BARTPE6\I386\SYSTEM32\SETUPREG.HIV
    Saving hive: C:\UBCD4WIN\BARTPE6\I386\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SOFTWARE
    Saving hive: C:\UBCD4WIN\BARTPE6\I386\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\DEFAULT
    Closing hive: C:\UBCD4WIN\BARTPE6\I386\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\petmphive
    Creating file: default.log
    Creating file: sam
    Creating file: sam.log
    Creating file: security
    Creating file: security.log
    Creating file: software.log
    Cleanup temporarily files
    Collecting files
    Processing INF file "D:\I386\layout.inf"
    Section: WinntDirectories
    Section: SourceDisksFiles
    Section: SourceDisksFiles.x86
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\UBCD4WinBuilder.inf"
    Adding shared assemblies (WinSxS)
    Processing (ASMS)
    1165 out of 10348 files selected
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\!System-Core(024)\SystemCore.inf"
    Section: SourceDisksFiles.2600
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\autorun\autorun_.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\environment\Environment-Settings.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\GeoShell\geoshell1.inf"
    Section: SourceDisksFolders
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\GeoShell\geoshell2_xpluna.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\GeoShell\geoshell3_ show_dragging.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\HWPnP1024\HWPnP.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\Joshuas-PreShell\PreLogon.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\Joshuas-PreShell\PreShell.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\nu2menu\nu2menu.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\PEUtils\update.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\ramdisk\ramdisk.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\Run7z\Run7z.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\RunScanner\RunScanner.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\SetPageFile1008\SetPageFile.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\shutdown08\Shutdown.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\!Critical\Config-PreLogon\ConfigPreLogon.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\!Critical\Config-PreLogon\PreLogon.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\!Critical\DcomLaunch\dcomlaunch.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\!Critical\FixOEM\FixOEM.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\!Critical\UserSettings\User-Settings.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\CheckDisk\chkdsk.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\coolmon\coolmon.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\dialup\ras.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\Favorites\Favorites.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\MyInfo\myinfo.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\peinst\peinst.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\RocketDock\rocketdock.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\RocketDock\rocketdock_autostart.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\VC2005RT_SP1\VC2005RT_SP1.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\VC2008\VC2008RT.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\AutorunEater\AutorunEater.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\EzPcFix\EZPCFix.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\hijackthis\hijackthis.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\KillBox\killbox.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\rootkitty\rootkitty.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\Spybot\spybot.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\SUPERAntispyware\SuperAntiSpyware.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\WinSockFix\winsockxpfix.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiVirus\Antivir9\AntiVir9.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiVirus\avast\Avast!VirusCleaner.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiVirus\stinger\stinger.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Applications\irfanview398\irfanview.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Applications\notepad++\notepad++.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Applications\TrueCrypt\TrueCrypt.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Applications\XPSetupLauncher\XPSetupLauncher.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild_10_cleanperegistry.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild_20_special_commands.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild_30_infred.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild_39_infcache.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild_40_sortmenu.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild_60_filecase.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild_68_sortISO.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild_69_duplicates.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild_95_buildISO.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\CDBurning\DVD-RAM\DVD-RAM.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\CDBurning\ExpressBurn\expressburn.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\CDBurning\ImgBurn\imgburn.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Cleanup Tools\ATF\atfcleaner.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Cleanup Tools\AVG Remover\avgremover.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Cleanup Tools\ComboFix\combofix.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Cleanup Tools\McAfeeRemoval\nortonremoval.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Cleanup Tools\Norton Removal\nortonremoval.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Cleanup Tools\SDFix\sdfix.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Backup\copywipew\copywipew.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Backup\DiskImg\diskimg.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Backup\driveimage_xml\dixml.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Backup\O&O Disk Image\oodiskimage.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Backup\RawCopy\Rawcopy.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Backup\SelfImage\selfimage.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Defrag\Defraggler\defraggler.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Diagnostic\bst5\bst5.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Diagnostic\ChkFlsh\chkflsh.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Diagnostic\DiskCheck\diskcheck.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Diagnostic\DiskCheckup\diskchkup.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Diagnostic\h2testw\H2testw.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Diagnostic\HDTune\HDTune.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Partition\bootbuild\bootbuild.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Partition\MbrFix\mbrfix.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Partition\mbrwiz\mbrwiz.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Partition\SwissKnife\Swissknife.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Partition\TestDisk\Testdisk.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Security\CCleaner\ccleaner.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Security\diskwipe\diskwipe.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Security\DriveEraser\driveerase.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Security\Eraser\eraser.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Security\IDSuite\idsuite.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\DriverPacks.net\LAN\LAN.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\DriverPacks.net\MassStorage\MassStorage.inf"
    Section: SourceDisksFolders.2600
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Drivers\AccessGain\accessgain.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Drivers\Double Driver\DoubleDriver.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Drivers\Removable-Storage\1394firewire.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Drivers\Removable-Storage\usbsetup.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Drivers\USBHotPlug.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Drivers\vga-intel-8xx\vga-intel-8xx.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Compression\7-zip\7-zip.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Explorers\AgentRansack\AgentRansack.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Explorers\TinyHexer\tinyhexer.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Explorers\windirstat\windirstat.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Explorers\xplorer2\xplorer2.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\autobackup\autobackup.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\dbxtract\dbxtract.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\diskinv\diskinv.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\HandyRecovery\handyrecovery.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\RecoveryManager\RecvMngr.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\Recuva\recuva.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\restoration\Restoration.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\unchk3\unchk.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\unstopcopier\unstopcopy.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Linux\explore2fs\explore2fs.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Linux\R-Linux\r-linux.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\bcdw\bcdw.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\bcdw\bcdw_logo.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\bcdw\bcdw_TestMenu.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\dban\dban.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\FreeDos\freedos.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\goback\goback.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\Memtest86+\memtest.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\NTFS4DOS\ntfs4dos.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\offline\offline.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\USB-Boot\USB-Boot.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\bartpe\bartpe.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\filezilla\filezilla.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\ipsniffer\ipsniffer.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\LanMon\Karens-LAN-Monitor.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\Netcat\netcat.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\Nicspeed\nicspeed.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\penetcfg\autorun-penetcfg.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\penetcfg\penetcfg.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\pppoe\PPPOE.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\putty\putty.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\TeamViewer\TeamViewer.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\ultravnc\ultravnc.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\vncneighborhood\vncneighborhood.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\VNCServer\vncserver.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\vncviewer\vncviewer.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Password\cmos\cmos.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Password\NTPWEdit\ntpwedit.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Password\passwordspro\passwordspro.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Password\renew\salapasswd.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\DialAFix\DialAFix.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\erunt\erunt.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\fix_hdc\fix_hdc.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\regbrws\regbrws.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\regcleaner\regcleaner.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\regreswiz\regreswiz.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\RegShot1725\RegShot.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\ServicesPE\ServicesPE.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\WRA\wra.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Benchmark\cpubench\cpubench.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Benchmark\dpt\dpt.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Benchmark\memtest\memtest.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Benchmark\p95\prime95.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Benchmark\quickbench\quickbench.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Benchmark\StraightMark\straightmark.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\BlueScreenView\bluescreenview.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\cpuz\cpuz.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\HWMonitor\HWMonitor.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\KeyFinderpe\Keyfinder.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\KeyReader\Keyfinder.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\NeroInfoTool\infotool.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\SpeedFan\speedfan.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\SysInfo\sysinfo.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\unknown\unknown.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\winaudit\winaudit.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\wincpuid\wincpuid.inf"
    Processing INF file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\WUL\wul.inf"
    Collecting files done
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6
    Copying files
    Creating file "\WIN51IP"
    Creating file "\WIN51IP.SP2"
    Processing CAB index "D:\I386\drvindex.inf"
    Section: Cabs
    Checking CAB Section: driver
    Checking CAB Section: SP2
    Creating directory tree
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\SYSTEM32
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\SYSTEM
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\SYSTEM32\RAS
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\INF
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\FONTS
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\SYSTEM32\SETUP
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\SYSTEM32\WBEM
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\RESOURCES
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\RESOURCES\THEMES
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\RESOURCES\THEMES\LUNA
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\RESOURCES\THEMES\LUNA\SHELL
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\RESOURCES\THEMES\LUNA\SHELL\NORMALCOLOR
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\RESOURCES\THEMES\LUNA\SHELL\METALLIC
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\RESOURCES\THEMES\LUNA\SHELL\HOMESTEAD
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WINSXS
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WINSXS\MANIFESTS
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\RESOURCES\THEMES
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.GdiPlus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.0.2600.2180_x-ww_522f9f82
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.GdiPlus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.0.0.0_x-ww_8d353f13
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Networking.Dxmrtp_6595b64144ccf1df_5.2.2.3_x-ww_468466a7
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Networking.RtcDll_6595b64144ccf1df_5.2.2.3_x-ww_d6bd8b95
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Networking.RtcRes_6595b64144ccf1df_5.2.2.3_fr_457ebf3d
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.2180_x-ww_a84f1ff9
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Tools.VisualCPlusPlus.Runtime-Libraries_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.0.0_x-ww_ff9986d7
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Tools.VisualCPlusPlus.Runtime-Libraries_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.0.0_x-ww_ff9986d7
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Tools.VisualCPlusPlus.Runtime-Libraries_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.0.0_x-ww_ff9986d7
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Tools.VisualCPlusPlus.Runtime-Libraries.Resources_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.0.0_fr-FR_9d8c4a39
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.0.0_x-ww_1382d70a
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.CPlusPlusRuntime_6595b64144ccf1df_7.0.2600.2180_x-ww_b2505ed9
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.CPlusPlusRuntime_6595b64144ccf1df_7.0.2600.2180_x-ww_b2505ed9
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.CPlusPlusRuntime_6595b64144ccf1df_7.0.0.0_x-ww_2726e76a
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.CPlusPlusRuntime_6595b64144ccf1df_7.0.0.0_x-ww_2726e76a
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\SYSTEM32\LANG
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\programs
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\programs\nu2menu
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\programs\geoshell
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\programs\geoshell\ICONS
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\programs\geoshell\PLUGINS
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\programs\Applications
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\programs\nu2menu
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\programs\geoshell\skins
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\programs\geoshell\skins\xp
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\system32
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Run7z
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\RunScanner
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Coolmon
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Coolmon\configs
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Coolmon\dll
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Coolmon\configs
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Favorites
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Favorites\All Users
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Favorites\All Users\Favorites
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Favorites\Current User
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Favorites\Current User\Favorites
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\myinfo
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\peinst
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\rocketdock
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\rocketdock\Data
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\rocketdock\Defaults
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\rocketdock\Defaults\DefaultIcons
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\rocketdock\Defaults\DefaultSkin
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\rocketdock\Docklets
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\rocketdock\Icons
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\rocketdock\Icons\Bold
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\rocketdock\Icons\New
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\rocketdock\Icons\Original
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\rocketdock\Languages
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\rocketdock\License_files
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\rocketdock\Skins
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\rocketdock\Skins\ubcd4win
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\Manifests
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\Policies
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\Policies\x86_policy.8.0.Microsoft.VC80.ATL_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_x-ww_5f0bbcff
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\Policies\x86_policy.8.0.Microsoft.VC80.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_x-ww_77c24773
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\Policies\x86_policy.8.0.Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_x-ww_caeee150
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\Policies\x86_policy.8.0.Microsoft.VC80.MFC_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_x-ww_0f75c32e
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\Policies\x86_policy.8.0.Microsoft.VC80.OpenMP_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_x-ww_7d81c9f9
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.ATL_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_x-ww_cbb27474
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.42_x-ww_0de06acd
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_x-ww_6b128700
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_x-ww_91481303
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.MFC_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_x-ww_3bf8fa05
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.OpenMP_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_x-ww_6c18549a
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\Manifests
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\Policies
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\Policies\x86_policy.9.0.Microsoft.VC90.ATL_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_x-ww_9e7eb501
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\Policies\x86_policy.9.0.Microsoft.VC90.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_x-ww_b7353f75
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\Policies\x86_policy.9.0.Microsoft.VC90.MFCLOC_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_x-ww_b8438ace
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\Policies\x86_policy.9.0.Microsoft.VC90.MFC_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_x-ww_4ee8bb30
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\Policies\x86_policy.9.0.Microsoft.VC90.OpenMP_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_x-ww_6ad67377
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC90.ATL_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.1_x-ww_d01483b2
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC90.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.1_x-ww_6f74963e
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC90.MFCLOC_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.1_x-ww_b0db7d03
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC90.MFC_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.1_x-ww_405b0943
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC90.OpenMP_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.21022.8_x-ww_ecc42bd1
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\AutorunEater
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\EZPCFix
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\HijackThis
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\KillBox
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\rootkitty
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\spybot
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\spybot
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\spybot\Dummies
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\spybot\Help
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\spybot\Includes
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\spybot\Languages
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\spybot\Plugins
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\spybot\Skins
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\spybot\Updates
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\superas
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\superas
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\superas\Language
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\superas\Plugins
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\wsockfix
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\AntiVir
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\AntiVir
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\AntiVir\BACKUP
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\AntiVir\CONFIG
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\AntiVir\EVENTDB
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\AntiVir\EVENTS
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\AntiVir\FAILSAFE
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\AntiVir\IDX
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\AntiVir\INFECTED
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\AntiVir\JOBS
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\AntiVir\LOGFILES
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\AntiVir\PROFILES
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\AntiVir\REPORTS
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\AntiVir\SYSSAFE
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\AntiVir\TEMP
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\AntiVir\UPDATE
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Avast!VirusCleaner
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\stinger
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\irfanview
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\irfanview\Html
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\irfanview\Languages
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\irfanview\Plugins
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\notepad++
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\notepad++
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\notepad++\localization
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\notepad++\plugins
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\notepad++\plugins\APIs
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\notepad++\plugins\Config
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\notepad++\plugins\Config\tidy
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\notepad++\plugins\doc
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\notepad++\themes
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\TrueCrypt
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\TrueCrypt
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\XPSetupLauncher
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Autobuild
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Autobuild
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\DVD-RAM
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\ExpressBurn
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\ExpressBurn\Help
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\ImgBurn
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\ImgBurn\Languages
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\ImgBurn\Sounds
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\atf
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\avgremover
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\combofix
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\mcpr
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\nrt
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\sdfix
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\copywipew
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\diskimage
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\dixml
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\oodiskimage
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Rawcopy
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\selfimage
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Defraggler
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Defraggler\lang
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\bst5
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\chkflash
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\DiskCheck
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\DiskCheckup
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\DiskCheckup\Help
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\H2testw
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\HDTune
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\bootbuild
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\mbrfix
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\mbrwiz
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\SKnife
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\testdisk
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\CCleaner
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\CCleaner\lang
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\DiskWipe
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\DriveErase
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Eraser
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\IDSuite
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\system32\drivers
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\system32\drivers
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\DoubleDriver
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\7-zip
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\7-zip\Lang
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\programs\AgentRansack
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\tinyhexer
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\windirstat
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\xplorer2
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\xplorer2\snap
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Autobackup
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Autobackup\language
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\DBXtract
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\DiskInv
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\HandyRecovery
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\RecvMngr
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Recuva
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Recuva\lang
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Restoration
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Unchk
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\UnstopCopy
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Explore2fs
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\rlinux
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\BCDW
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\BCDW
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\images
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\BCDW
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\syslinux
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\images
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\isolinux
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\syslinux
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\docs
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\ar
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\bg_BG
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\ca
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\ca_ES@valencia
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\cs_CZ
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\da_DK
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\de
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\el
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\es
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\et_EE
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\eu_ES
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\fi_FI
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\fr
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\fr_CA
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\gl_ES
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\he_IL
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\hr
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\hu_HU
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\id_ID
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\it
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\ja_JP
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\ka
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\km_KH
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\ko_KR
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\ku
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\lt_LT
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\lv_LV
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\mk_MK
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\nb_NO
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\ne
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\nl
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\nn_NO
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\oc
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\pl_PL
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\pt_BR
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\pt_PT
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\ro_RO
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\ru
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\sk_SK
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\sl_SI
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\sv
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\th_TH
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\tr
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\uk_UA
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\vi_VN
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\zh_CN
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\locales\zh_TW
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\resources
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\resources\16x16
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\resources\32x32
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\resources\48x48
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\resources\blukis
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\resources\blukis\16x16
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\resources\blukis\32x32
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\resources\blukis\48x48
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\resources\cyril
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\resources\cyril\16x16
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\resources\lone
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\resources\lone\16x16
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\resources\lone\32x32
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\resources\lone\48x48
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\resources\minimal
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\resources\minimal\16x16
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\resources\minimal\32x32
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\resources\opencrystal
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\resources\opencrystal\16x16
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\resources\opencrystal\32x32
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla\resources\opencrystal\48x48
    Directory already exists: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\filezilla
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\ipsniffer
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\ipsniffer\ndisw2k
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\ipsniffer\ndisxp
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\ipsniffer\tools
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\ipsniffer\winpcap
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\ipsniffer\_graphs
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\ipsniffer\_pxe
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\ipsniffer\_pxe\images
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\ipsniffer\_pxe\images\mem
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\ipsniffer\_pxe\menuconf
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\ipsniffer\_pxe\pxelinux.cfg
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\ipsniffer\_scripts
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\LanMon
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\netcat
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nicspeed
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\putty
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Team Viewer
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\ultravnc
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\VncNeighborhood
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\vncserver
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\vncviewer
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\cmos
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\ntpwedit
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\PassPro
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\salapasswd
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\dialafix
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Erunt
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\fix_hdc
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\RegBrws
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\regcleaner
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\regcleaner\languages
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\RegResWiz
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\RegShot
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\ServicesPE
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\WRA
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\cpubench
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\dpt
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\MemTest
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Prime95
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\QuickBench
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\StraightMark
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\BlueScreenView
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\cpuz
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\HWMonitor
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Keyfinder
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\KeyReader
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\InfoTool
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\SpeedFan
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\SysInfo
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Unknown
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\WinAudit
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\wincpuid
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\wincpuid\plugins
    Directory created: C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\wul
    Total number of files to be copied: 4939
    Extracting "D:\I386\driver.cab\ADM8511.SYS" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ADM8511.SYS"
    Error: SetupIterateCabinet() "D:\I386\driver.cab" returned error 23: Erreur de données (contrôle de redondance cyclique).
    Error: fileCopy() Closing/saving the registry hives
    File copy done
    Appending files
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\UBCD4WinBuilder.inf"
    Section: DelLine
    Error: CreateFile() "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\INF\NETMSCLI.INF" returned error 2: Le fichier spécifié est introuvable.
    Error: fopen() "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\INF\NETMSCLI.INF" returned error: 2: Le fichier spécifié est introuvable.
    Error: delLine() failed 0: Opération réussie. (Line 0 String "netmscli.inf,MSClient.ndi.AddReg,HKR, Ndi, HelpText,")
    Error: doInfAppend() file="C:\UBCD4Win\UBCD4WinBuilder.inf" failed
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\!System-Core(024)\SystemCore.inf"
    Section: Append
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\!System-Core(024)\SystemCore_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Error: CreateFile() "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml" returned error 2: Le fichier spécifié est introuvable.
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\autorun\autorun_.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\autorun\autorun_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\environment\Environment-Settings.inf"
    Section: AddLine
    Error: CreateFile() "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\SYSTEM32\PRFLDRS.INI" returned error 2: Le fichier spécifié est introuvable.
    Error: fopen() "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\SYSTEM32\PRFLDRS.INI" returned error: 2: Le fichier spécifié est introuvable.
    Error: addLine() failed 0: Opération réussie. (Line 0 String "PRFLDRS.INI,folders,%USERPROFILE%\Templates")
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\GeoShell\geoshell1.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\GeoShell\files\geoshell_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\GeoShell\geoshell2_xpluna.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\GeoShell\geoshell3_ show_dragging.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\HWPnP1024\HWPnP.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\HWPnP1024\HWPnp.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\Joshuas-PreShell\PreLogon.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\Joshuas-PreShell\PreShell.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\nu2menu\nu2menu.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\PEUtils\update.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\ramdisk\ramdisk.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\ramdisk\ramdmenu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\Run7z\Run7z.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\RunScanner\RunScanner.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\SetPageFile1008\SetPageFile.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\shutdown08\Shutdown.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\oem1\shutdown08\Shutdown_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\!Critical\Config-PreLogon\ConfigPreLogon.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\!Critical\Config-PreLogon\PreLogon.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\!Critical\DcomLaunch\dcomlaunch.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\!Critical\FixOEM\FixOEM.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\!Critical\UserSettings\User-Settings.inf"
    Section: SetValue
    Error: CreateFile() "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\TXTSETUP.SIF" returned error 2: Le fichier spécifié est introuvable.
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\CheckDisk\chkdsk.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\CheckDisk\chkdsk_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\coolmon\coolmon.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\coolmon\Coolmon_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\dialup\ras.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\dialup\ras_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\Favorites\Favorites.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\MyInfo\myinfo.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\MyInfo\myinfo_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\peinst\peinst.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\peinst\peinst_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\RocketDock\rocketdock.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\RocketDock\RocketDock_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\RocketDock\rocketdock_autostart.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\VC2005RT_SP1\VC2005RT_SP1.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Add-Ons\VC2008\VC2008RT.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\AutorunEater\AutorunEater.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\AutorunEater\AutorunEater_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\EzPcFix\EZPCFix.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\EzPcFix\EZPCFix_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\hijackthis\hijackthis.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\hijackthis\hijackthis_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\KillBox\killbox.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\KillBox\killbox_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\rootkitty\rootkitty.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\rootkitty\rootkitty_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\Spybot\spybot.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\Spybot\spybot_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\SUPERAntispyware\SuperAntiSpyware.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\SUPERAntispyware\superas_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\WinSockFix\winsockxpfix.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiSpyware\WinSockFix\winsockxpfix_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiVirus\Antivir9\AntiVir9.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiVirus\Antivir9\AntiVir_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiVirus\avast\Avast!VirusCleaner.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiVirus\avast\Avast!VirusCleaner_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiVirus\stinger\stinger.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AntiVirus\stinger\stinger_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Applications\irfanview398\irfanview.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Applications\irfanview398\irfanview_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Applications\notepad++\notepad++.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Applications\notepad++\notepad++_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Applications\TrueCrypt\TrueCrypt.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Applications\TrueCrypt\TrueCrypt.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Applications\XPSetupLauncher\XPSetupLauncher.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Applications\XPSetupLauncher\xpsetuplauncher_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild_10_cleanperegistry.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild_20_special_commands.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild_30_infred.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild_39_infcache.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild_40_sortmenu.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild_60_filecase.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild_68_sortISO.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild_69_duplicates.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\AutoBuild\autobuild_95_buildISO.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\CDBurning\DVD-RAM\DVD-RAM.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\CDBurning\DVD-RAM\dvd-ram_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\CDBurning\ExpressBurn\expressburn.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\CDBurning\ExpressBurn\expressburn_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\CDBurning\ImgBurn\imgburn.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\CDBurning\ImgBurn\imgburn_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Cleanup Tools\ATF\atfcleaner.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Cleanup Tools\ATF\atfcleaner_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Cleanup Tools\AVG Remover\avgremover.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Cleanup Tools\AVG Remover\avgremover_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Cleanup Tools\ComboFix\combofix.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Cleanup Tools\ComboFix\combofix_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Cleanup Tools\McAfeeRemoval\nortonremoval.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Cleanup Tools\McAfeeRemoval\mcafeeremoval_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Cleanup Tools\Norton Removal\nortonremoval.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Cleanup Tools\Norton Removal\nortonremoval_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Cleanup Tools\SDFix\sdfix.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Cleanup Tools\SDFix\sdfix_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Backup\copywipew\copywipew.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Backup\copywipew\copywipew_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Backup\DiskImg\diskimg.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Backup\DiskImg\diskimg_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Backup\driveimage_xml\dixml.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Backup\driveimage_xml\dixml_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Backup\O&O Disk Image\oodiskimage.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Backup\O&O Disk Image\oodiskimage_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Backup\RawCopy\Rawcopy.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Backup\RawCopy\Rawcopy_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Backup\SelfImage\selfimage.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Backup\SelfImage\selfimage_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Defrag\Defraggler\defraggler.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Defrag\Defraggler\defraggler_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Diagnostic\bst5\bst5.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Diagnostic\bst5\bst5_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Diagnostic\ChkFlsh\chkflsh.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Diagnostic\ChkFlsh\chkflsh_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Diagnostic\DiskCheck\diskcheck.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Diagnostic\DiskCheck\diskcheck_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Diagnostic\DiskCheckup\diskchkup.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Diagnostic\DiskCheckup\DiskChkup_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Diagnostic\h2testw\H2testw.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Diagnostic\h2testw\H2testw.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Diagnostic\HDTune\HDTune.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Diagnostic\HDTune\HDTune_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Partition\bootbuild\bootbuild.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Partition\bootbuild\bootbuild_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Partition\MbrFix\mbrfix.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Partition\MbrFix\mbrfix_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Partition\mbrwiz\mbrwiz.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Partition\mbrwiz\mbrwiz_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Partition\SwissKnife\Swissknife.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Partition\SwissKnife\Swissknife_menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Partition\TestDisk\Testdisk.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Partition\TestDisk\testdisk_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Security\CCleaner\ccleaner.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Security\CCleaner\ccleaner_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Security\diskwipe\diskwipe.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Security\diskwipe\diskwipe_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Security\DriveEraser\driveerase.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Security\DriveEraser\DriveErase_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Security\Eraser\eraser.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Security\Eraser\Eraser_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Security\IDSuite\idsuite.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Disk\Security\IDSuite\idsuite_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\DriverPacks.net\LAN\LAN.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\DriverPacks.net\MassStorage\MassStorage.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\DriverPacks.net\MassStorage\MassStorage.sif" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\TXTSETUP.SIF"
    Section: SetValue
    Section: SetValue.2600
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Drivers\AccessGain\accessgain.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Drivers\Double Driver\DoubleDriver.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Drivers\Double Driver\DoubleDriver_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Drivers\Removable-Storage\1394firewire.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Drivers\Removable-Storage\usbsetup.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Drivers\USBHotPlug.inf"
    Section: DelLine
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Drivers\vga-intel-8xx\vga-intel-8xx.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Compression\7-zip\7-zip.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Compression\7-zip\7-zip_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Explorers\AgentRansack\AgentRansack.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Explorers\AgentRansack\AgentRansack_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Explorers\TinyHexer\tinyhexer.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Explorers\TinyHexer\tinyhexer_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Explorers\windirstat\windirstat.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Explorers\windirstat\windirstat_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Explorers\xplorer2\xplorer2.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Explorers\xplorer2\xplorer2_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\autobackup\autobackup.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\autobackup\autobackup_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\dbxtract\dbxtract.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\dbxtract\dbxtract_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\diskinv\diskinv.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\diskinv\diskinv_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\HandyRecovery\handyrecovery.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\HandyRecovery\handyrecovery_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\RecoveryManager\RecvMngr.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\RecoveryManager\RecvMngr_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\Recuva\recuva.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\Recuva\recuva_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\restoration\Restoration.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\restoration\Restoration_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\unchk3\unchk.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\unchk3\unchk_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\unstopcopier\unstopcopy.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\File\Recovery\unstopcopier\unstopcopy_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Linux\explore2fs\explore2fs.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Linux\explore2fs\explore2fs_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Linux\R-Linux\r-linux.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Linux\R-Linux\r-linux_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\bcdw\bcdw.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\bcdw\bcdw_logo.inf"
    Error: cannot find file: U‹ìjÿh½PF
    Error: addLine() failed 0: Opération réussie. (Line 0 String "BCDW\BCDW.INI,InitOptions,logo")
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\bcdw\bcdw_TestMenu.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\dban\dban.inf"
    Error: cannot find file: BCDW\BCDW.INI
    Error: appendFile() "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\dban\" returned error 87: Paramètre incorrect. ().
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\FreeDos\freedos.inf"
    Error: appendFile() "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\FreeDos\" returned error 87: Paramètre incorrect. ().
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\goback\goback.inf"
    Error: appendFile() "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\goback\" returned error 87: Paramètre incorrect. ().
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\Memtest86+\memtest.inf"
    Error: appendFile() "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\Memtest86+\" returned error 87: Paramètre incorrect. ().
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\NTFS4DOS\ntfs4dos.inf"
    Error: appendFile() "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\NTFS4DOS\" returned error 87: Paramètre incorrect. ().
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\offline\offline.inf"
    Error: appendFile() "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\offline\" returned error 87: Paramètre incorrect. ().
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Multiboot-003\USB-Boot\USB-Boot.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\bartpe\bartpe.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\bartpe\bartpe_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\filezilla\filezilla.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\filezilla\filezilla_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\ipsniffer\ipsniffer.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\ipsniffer\ipsniffer_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\LanMon\Karens-LAN-Monitor.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\LanMon\LanMon_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\Netcat\netcat.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\Netcat\netcat_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\Nicspeed\nicspeed.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\Nicspeed\Nicspeed_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\penetcfg\autorun-penetcfg.inf"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\penetcfg\penetcfg.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\penetcfg\penetcfg_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\pppoe\PPPOE.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\pppoe\PPPOE_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\putty\putty.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\putty\putty_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\TeamViewer\TeamViewer.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\TeamViewer\TeamViewer.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\ultravnc\ultravnc.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\ultravnc\ultravnc_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\vncneighborhood\vncneighborhood.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\vncneighborhood\VncNeighborhood_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\VNCServer\vncserver.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\VNCServer\vncserver_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\vncviewer\vncviewer.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Network\vncviewer\vncviewer_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Password\cmos\cmos.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Password\cmos\cmos_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Password\NTPWEdit\ntpwedit.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Password\NTPWEdit\ntpwedit_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Password\passwordspro\passwordspro.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Password\passwordspro\PasswordsPro_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Password\renew\salapasswd.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Password\renew\salapasswd_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\DialAFix\DialAFix.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\DialAFix\dialafix_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\erunt\erunt.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\erunt\erunt_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\fix_hdc\fix_hdc.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\fix_hdc\fix_hdc_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\regbrws\regbrws.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\regbrws\regbrws_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\regcleaner\regcleaner.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\regcleaner\regcleaner_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\regreswiz\regreswiz.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\regreswiz\regreswiz_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\RegShot1725\RegShot.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\RegShot1725\Regshot.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\ServicesPE\ServicesPE.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\ServicesPE\ServicesPE_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\WRA\wra.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\Registry\WRA\wra_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Benchmark\cpubench\cpubench.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Benchmark\cpubench\cpubench_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Benchmark\dpt\dpt.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Benchmark\dpt\dpt_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Benchmark\memtest\memtest.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Benchmark\memtest\memtest_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Benchmark\p95\prime95.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Benchmark\p95\prime95_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Benchmark\quickbench\quickbench.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Benchmark\quickbench\quickbench_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Benchmark\StraightMark\straightmark.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Benchmark\StraightMark\straightmark_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\BlueScreenView\bluescreenview.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\BlueScreenView\BlueScreenView_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\cpuz\cpuz.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\cpuz\cpuz_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\HWMonitor\HWMonitor.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\HWMonitor\HWMonitor_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\KeyFinderpe\Keyfinder.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\KeyFinderpe\Keyfinder_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\KeyReader\Keyfinder.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\KeyReader\KeyReader_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\NeroInfoTool\infotool.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\NeroInfoTool\infotool_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\SpeedFan\speedfan.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\SpeedFan\SpeedFan_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\SysInfo\sysinfo.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\SysInfo\sysinfo_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\unknown\unknown.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\unknown\udevices_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\winaudit\winaudit.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\winaudit\winaudit_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\wincpuid\wincpuid.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\wincpuid\wincpuid_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing INF file: "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\WUL\wul.inf"
    Append file "C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\WUL\wul_nu2menu.xml" to "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\Programs\Nu2Menu\nu2menu.xml"
    Processing driver IDs
    Checking for missing files
    Error: File "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\NTDETECT.COM" not found
    Error: File "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\SETUPLDR.BIN" not found
    Error: File "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\BIOSINFO.INF" not found
    Warning: File "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\SYSTEM32\NTOSKRNL.EXE" not found
    Error: SetupOpenInfFile() "C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE6\I386\txtsetup.sif" returned error 317: (null)
    Builder has stopped because there are 28 build errors
    ISO image is not created, you must fix the errors!
    Building done...
    There where 28 errors and 2 warnings
    Use the [<<] and [>>] buttons to jump to Error/Warning.

#12 thcbytes

thcbytes

• Malware Response Team
    • 14,790 posts
    •  

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:37 PM

I am sorry. Frustrating indeed. The problem is either related to the fact that the XP disc is OEM or possibly french.

Try this next. Copy the entire disc to a folder on your desktop. Remove the disc from the computer. Re-build from the folder on your desktop.

==========

Do this also please...
    • Insert the Windows XP CD-ROM into the CD-ROM drive, and then restart the computer.

• If your PC is not booting from the CD, you need to change the boot order:
      • Restart your PC
      • As soon as you get an image, press the Setup key. This is usually F2, or Del. On some machines the key can also be a different one. It should, however, be stated on the screen which key is the setup key.
      • Once you enter the computer's BIOS, use the arrow keys and tab key to move between elements. Press enter to select an item to change.
      • Navigate to the tab, where you can set the boot order. It should be called Boot or Boot order
      • The tab should now show your current boot order.
        If the CD-drive is not at the top, please navigate to the CD-Rom drive with the keys arrows. Then move it to the top of the list. The keys for switching boot position are usually + to move up and - to move down. However they can be different, but they should be stated in the help, so that you can find them easily.
      • Once the CD-drive is on top of the boot order, navigate to Exit and select Exit saving changes.
    • Your PC should now boot from your XP-CD.
      Click to select any options that are required to start the computer from the CD-ROM drive if you are prompted.

• When the "Welcome to Setup" screen appears, press R to start the Recovery Console.

• When you are prompted, type the Administrator password. If the administrator password is blank, just press ENTER.

• A command prompt will open
    • Type the green bolded one line at a time and press Enter after entering each line.

chkdsk /r
      fixboot

• Type "Exit" to restart the computer.
    • As soon as the computer starts hit F8 every second to bring up the Advanced Options Menu.
    • Choose the Last Known Good Configuration.
    • Success?

Thanks,
    ~t
    Posted Image

#13 thcbytes

thcbytes

• Malware Response Team
    • 14,790 posts
    •  

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:03 AM

Hello,

Please do not miss my previous post.

I created an alternative to the UBCD4W just for you! wink.gif

It is a lightweight version but best of all I was able to use an OEM version of Windows XP without any difficulty.

So in addition to my previous post instructions please try this.........

Let's try to boot your computer using a Boot CD.

Please print this guide for future reference!

You will need a blank CD, your Windows XP install disc, a clean computer and a flash drive.

Please follow the steps below and let me know if you were successful. Please tell me what error messages you got and/or what steps you got hung up on.

1. Download the PE Builder to your desktop

http://www.nu2.nu/download.php?sFile=pebuilder3110a.exe
    • Double-Click on the PE Builder that you just downloaded to your desktop.
    • Follow all of the instructions/prompts that come up.
    2. Insert your XP CD with SP1/SP2/SP3 into a CD Rom drive
    • Double-Click on PE Builder.exe located on your desktop.
    • Click NO to Search for Windows Installation Files
    • Make the following selections from the Main Screen that pops up:
      • Builder
        • Source:(path to Windows installation files)[list]
        • Enter the path to the drive where your XP CD is located.
        • You can click on the "..." button on the right to navigate to the path as well.
      • Custom: (include files and folders from this directory)
        • No information is necessary, leave blank.
      • Output:
        • Keep the default
    • Media output
      • Choose Create ISO image
      • Do not choose Burn to CD/DVD
        • Download the RunScanner plugin and save it to your desktop

http://www.paraglidernc.com/Files/RunScanner10025.cab
        • Press the Plugin button on the PE Builder interface
        • Press the Add button and navigate to the location of the RunScanner plugin to install
        • Please note: If you are using a Windows XP disc with sp2 then highlight RpsSS needs to launch DComLaunch and then press Enable
      • When your done press Close and the PE Builder interface will re-appear

3. Click on the "Build" button
    • You will see the Windows EULA message. Click on I Agree
    • You will now see the Build Screen. Let it run it's course
    • When the Build is finished you can click close, then exit

4. Burn your ISO file to CD

==========

Next........

From your clean computer..

Please download OTLPE.zip and save it to a flash drive.
    http://oldtimer.geekstogo.com/OTLPE.zip
    http://www.itxassociates.com/OT-Tools/OTLPE.zip

Double click and unzip OTLPE.zip to its own folder on your flash drive. Name it OTLPE <-- Important!!

==========

Plug your flash drive into your sick computer now and do as instructed below..

==========

1. Restart Your sick Computer Using the PE Builder ISO CD That You Have Created
    • Insert the CD in to one of your CD/DVD drives.
    • Restart your computer.
      • The computer should choose to boot from the CD automatically. If it doesn't and you are asked if you want to boot from CD, then choose that option.
    • Once the desktop appears, you will receive a message asking: Do you want to start Network support?
      • Click on No
    • After it loads press the Go button in the lower left and do this....
      • Go
      • System
      • Display
      • Screen Resolution
      • 1024x768

Next choose....
      • Go
      • Programs
      • A43 File Management Utility

==========

In A43File Management you should see your flash drive
    Navigate to the OTLPE folder that you saved to your flash drive.

Open the OTLPE folder and double click Start.bat.
    • When asked "Do you wish to load remote user profile(s) for scanning", select Yes
    • Ensure the box "Automatically Load All Remaining Users" is checked and press OK
    • OTLPE should now start

Change the following settings
      • Change Services, Drivers, Standard and Extra Registry to All
      • Uncheck LOP and Purity check

Please note: Stay with your computer during the course of the scan. If "Entry Point Errors" are encountered simply press "ok" and allow the program to continue. <-- Important!!

• Copy and Paste the following code from your flash drive into the textbox. Do not include the word "Code"

CODE
      netsvcs
      msconfig
      safebootminimal
      safebootnetwork
      activex
      drivers32
      %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\*.
      %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\*.exe /s
      %APPDATA%\*.
      %APPDATA%\*.exe /s
      %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
      /md5start
      userinit.exe
      eventlog.dll
      scecli.dll
      netlogon.dll
      cngaudit.dll
      sceclt.dll
      ntelogon.dll
      logevent.dll
      iaStor.sys
      nvstor.sys
      atapi.sys
      IdeChnDr.sys
      viasraid.sys
      AGP440.sys
      vaxscsi.sys
      nvatabus.sys
      viamraid.sys
      nvata.sys
      nvgts.sys
      iastorv.sys
      ViPrt.sys
      eNetHook.dll
      ahcix86.sys
      KR10N.sys
      nvstor32.sys
      ahcix86s.sys
      /md5stop
      %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /lockedfiles
      %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav
      %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
      %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles
      %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /90
      CREATERESTOREPOINT

• Push
    • A report will open named "OTL.tx"t and another will be minimized to the system tray named "Extra.txt". Save both log's to your flash drive. Copy and Paste them in your next reply.

=========

With your next post please provide:

* OTLPE.txt
    * Extra.txt

Kind regards,
    ~ t
    Posted Image

#14 anarchoi

anarchoi
    • Topic Starter

• Members
    • 27 posts
    •  

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:37 PM

# When the "Welcome to Setup" screen appears, press R to start the Recovery Console.

after pressing F2 ("R" doesn't work for french version), it ask me to insert the recovery CD ... i don't have that cd, i only have windows xp installation disc

so i have tryed what is explained in your second post... i was able to burn a CD using the new application you gave me, but as soon as i try to boot the sick computer with the CD, it freeze at start (before loading the OS) and all i get is a black screen..

i have a new clean installation of windows xp (same version, installed from same CD) on another HD of the same computer, and i can boot UBCD4Win with this hard drive, but it doesnt work with the sick hard drive....

Edited by anarchoi, 27 July 2010 - 09:22 PM.

#15 thcbytes

thcbytes

• Malware Response Team
    • 14,790 posts
    •  

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:50 PM

i have a new clean installation of windows xp (same version, installed from same CD) on another HD of the same computer, and i can boot UBCD4Win with this hard drive, but it doesnt work with the sick hard drive....

This does not make sense to me. Please clarify. When you boot the UBCD4W you do not boot from a hard drive. You boot the actual CD. The HDD's are never loaded.

Please boot the UBCD4W on the sick computer by whichever means you can and follow the instructions here to run OTLPE.exe.

Thanks,
    ~t
    Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users