The message says:
To fix the problem follow these steps:
Click a program's button on the taskbar. The taskbar contains the Start button & appears by default
at the bottom of the desktop,.
2. On the File menu of the program click Exit
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 for all programs other than AOL (the only ones I had were Google chrome and logmein)
If problem continues, follow these steps, clear the cache, which can free system space
1. On the AOL toolbar click settings
2. Click Internet Options
3. On right side click Explorer settings
4. In the temp internet files, click delete files.
5. Click ok.
**I cannot even get AOL to open. I went through IE to clear cache and temp files. I still get message.
Any advice??? thanks.
Edited by Pandy, 20 July 2010 - 07:51 PM.
Moved from INtroductions to a moe appropriate form ~Pandy