Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello bleepingcomputer!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kou_Kagerou

Kou_Kagerou

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:44 AM

Posted 20 July 2010 - 06:15 PM

Hello all!

I've pussyfooted around this site many times while looking for solutions for minor computer infections at home, but now I've been stumped and will eventually need advice or help if I can't find anything already available in the forums.

Thank you in advance for all of your time and patience. I hope to spread some of the knowledge and safe-guarding tips I gain here to my family and friends so that they don't have to come here as I am.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:44 AM

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:53 PM

Hello Kou Kagerou and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Please take a few moments to browse the New User Orientation forum, to help familiarize yourself with how the forum works.

Also, don't forget to check out the Tutorials.
There is a lot of very useful information there.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users