Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A big hello

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gahlious

gahlious

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:00 PM

Posted 20 July 2010 - 01:00 PM

Hello My name is Kyle. i am a software tech at a local computer store on the central west coast.

I gotz Skills in it!

But i am here to get some help on a new thing in malware that we are finding out

I have full access to the internet via cat5 on a desktop got a virus/ malware/ spyware yesterday

now its fixed 99.8% of it any way

the problem is, is that i try to update and it looks as though they have blocked the windows.com and microsoft.com

i have removed dns client, run ping after ping, malware updates and so does super anti spyware

how does one fix the problem....

lost love,

KYLE

Edited by Budapest, 21 July 2010 - 05:28 PM.
Moved from Introductions ~BP

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:00 AM

Posted 22 July 2010 - 11:56 PM

If you have a router try resetting it.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users