Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unidentified Malware Keeps Dialing Out to Random Web Domains

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 zibb

zibb

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:51 PM

Posted 19 July 2010 - 11:51 PM

Help, I was recently infected with a number of malware items. I had been running Webroot Anti-Virus with anti-spyware, but the subscription had expired. I had intended to swap that out for some free tools, but hadn't gotten around to it yet when I got the infection. I realized there was a problem when I went to my bank's webpage. The page looked normal, but when I click the section to log in, instead of taking me to the usual login screen it went to a page requesting information to complete upgrades to their online bank account software, stuff like SSN and other personally Identifying info. I realized immediately that this was not normal, I did not fill the page out and instead called my bank. They confirmed that this was not legitimate, so I knew I had some malware on my machine.

I went to a few other random webpages, and they were behaving funny, and not directing me to legitimate websites on first try. As I didn't want to renew Webroot, I downloaded and installed AVG for starters, and ran a commandline scan in Windows Safe mode. It found the 9 threats listed below, I had AVG moved them to the Virus Vault:
Trojan horse Cryptic.ALQ
Trojan horse Generic2_c.XRV
Trojan horse Generic2_c.XRW
Trojan horse Dropper.Generic2.XET
Trojan horse FakeAV.CEG
Trojan horse Dropper.Generic2.XET
Trojan horse FakeAV.CEG
Trojan horse Agent2.AYDU
Trojan horse Cryptic.ALQ

Knowing that no program is perfect at catching everything I next downloaded Super Anti-Spyware and ran a full scan. SAS detected 1 infection Included is the log from that scan:

-----------------------------------------------
SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 07/10/2010 at 01:22 PM

Application Version : 4.40.1002

Core Rules Database Version : 5181
Trace Rules Database Version: 2993

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:47:59

Memory items scanned : 705
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 13709
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 36513
File threats detected : 1

Trojan.Agent/Gen-FakeAlert
C:\USERS\OWNER\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\E_ADURES.DLL
------------------------------------------------

Following this I installed and ran a full scan using Malwarebytes Anti Malware. Malwarebytes found 3 items, 2 registry entries and 1 registry data item, I had Malwarebytes remove the offending objects. Below is the log file:

------------------------------------------------
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4298

Windows 6.1.7600
Internet Explorer 8.0.7600.16385

7/10/2010 12:17:56 PM
mbam-log-2010-07-10 (12-17-56).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 239137
Time elapsed: 54 minute(s), 17 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 2
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 1
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\avsoft (Trojan.Fraudpack) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\avsuite (Rogue.AntivirusSuite) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Start_ShowSearch (Hijack.StartMenu) -> Bad: (0) Good: (1) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
--------------------------------------------------

After I was finished running Malwarebytes I proceeded to install and run Spybot Search and Destroy. Spybot found 1 item. I can't figure out where the log file was saved though, so I can't post it at the moment. I choose to to apply immunization at this point as the initial problem seemed to be messing with my browsers and I wasn't sure immunization would work properly if I was currently infected with something.

Following the Spybot Scan or perhaps the Malwarebytes scan I was getting a missing dll prompt upon a restart of windows. My next step was to download and install Hijack This to help clear up any registry artifacts from the infections and see if there were still any nasty items running on the machine. Hijack this found a long list of registry keys that had missing files, I had hijack this fix these as well as a 013 Gopher Prefix issue and all R0/R1 entries and a 015 trusted zone entry as I was concerned that the particular malware that caused the initial redirects was still using these to send me to bogus servers. I removed a few misc extra button/tool items that I did not think were necessarily related to the infection and may restore at a later date. The initial HJT log file is posted below: (This hijack this log is from the previous version, but I renamed it to get around the latest version posted requirement. I wanted to show you the log from before I cleaned it, I can send you the latest version in a reply if requested).

-------------------------------------------------
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 3:57:23 PM, on 7/10/2010
Platform: Unknown Windows (WinNT 6.01.3504)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.7600.16385)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Ink\TabTip32.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ControlDeck\ControlDeckStartUp.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Live Update\ALU.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\SmartLogon\sensorsrv.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaNow\CinemaNow Media Manager\CinemaNowShell.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaNow\CinemaNow Media Manager\CNRpc.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\HControlUser.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.bin
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATKOSD2\ATKOSD2.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Media\DMedia.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot\WebrootSecurity\SpySweeperUI.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Plugin Manager\skypePM.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Data Security Manager\ADSMTray.exe
C:\Windows\AsScrPro.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Power2Go\CLMLSvc.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Wireless Console 3\wcourier.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://asus.msn.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
O2 - BHO: (no name) - MRI_DISABLED - (no file)
O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgssie.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Search Helper - {6EBF7485-159F-4bff-A14F-B9E3AAC4465B} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Search Helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Toolbar Helper - {E15A8DC0-8516-42A1-81EA-DC94EC1ACF10} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Windows Live Toolbar - {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdateLBPShortCut] "C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\LabelPrint\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\LabelPrint" UpdateWithCreateOnce "Software\CyberLink\LabelPrint\2.5"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdateP2GoShortCut] "C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Power2Go\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Power2Go" UpdateWithCreateOnce "SOFTWARE\CyberLink\Power2Go\6.0"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CinemaNowMediaManagerApp] "C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaNow\CinemaNow Media Manager\CinemaNowShell.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HDAudDeck] "C:\Program Files (x86)\VIA\VIAudioi\VDeck\VDeck.exe" -r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HControlUser] "C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\HControlUser.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATKOSD2] "C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATKOSD2\ATKOSD2.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATKMEDIA] "C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Media\DMedia.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG9_TRAY] "C:\PROGRA~2\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpySweeper] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot\WebrootSecurity\SpySweeperUI.exe" /startintray
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] "C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe" /autoRun
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Skype] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /nosplash /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [EPSON Stylus NX400 Series] "C:\Windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\E_IATIEGA.EXE" /FU "C:\Windows\TEMP\E_S12B1.tmp" /EF "HKCU"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [reco] "rundll32" "C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\E_ADures.dll",DllGetVersion
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] "C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe"
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - Startup: OpenOffice.org 3.1.lnk = C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice.org 3\program\quickstart.exe
O4 - Global Startup: FancyStart daemon.lnk = ?
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Blog This - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: &Blog This in Windows Live Writer - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search && Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O13 - Gopher Prefix:
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://*.cinemanow.com
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgpp.dll
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O23 - Service: SAS Core Service (!SASCORE) - SUPERAntiSpyware.com - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE64.EXE
O23 - Service: ADSM Service (ADSMService) - ASUSTek Computer Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Data Security Manager\ADSMSrv.exe
O23 - Service: AFBAgent - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\FBAgent.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Alg.exe,-112 (ALG) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: ASLDR Service (ASLDRService) - ASUS - C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\ASLDRSrv.exe
O23 - Service: ATKGFNEX Service (ATKGFNEXSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\ATKGFNEX\GFNEXSrv.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free E-mail Scanner (avg9emc) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free WatchDog (avg9wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: CinemaNow Service - CinemaNow, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaNow\CinemaNow Media Manager\CinemanowSvc.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\efssvc.dll,-100 (EFS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: EpsonBidirectionalService - SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\eEBSVC.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\fxsresm.dll,-118 (Fax) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\fxssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: @keyiso.dll,-100 (KeyIso) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @comres.dll,-2797 (MSDTC) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\msdtc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\netlogon.dll,-102 (Netlogon) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\psbase.dll,-300 (ProtectedStorage) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\Locator.exe,-2 (RpcLocator) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\locator.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\samsrv.dll,-1 (SamSs) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: SBSD Security Center Service (SBSDWSCService) - Safer Networking Ltd. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\snmptrap.exe,-3 (SNMPTRAP) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\snmptrap.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\spoolsv.exe,-1 (Spooler) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\sppsvc.exe,-101 (sppsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\sppsvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: TabletServicePen - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\Pen_Tablet.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\ui0detect.exe,-101 (UI0Detect) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\UI0Detect.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vaultsvc.dll,-1003 (VaultSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vds.exe,-100 (vds) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\vds.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\vssvc.exe,-102 (VSS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: wampapache - Apache Software Foundation - c:\wamp\bin\apache\apache2.2.11\bin\httpd.exe
O23 - Service: wampmysqld - Unknown owner - c:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.1.36\bin\mysqld.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Wat\WatUX.exe,-601 (WatAdminSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\wbengine.exe,-104 (wbengine) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbengine.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Webroot Spy Sweeper Engine (WebrootSpySweeperService) - Webroot Software, Inc. (www.webroot.com) - C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot\WebrootSecurity\SpySweeper.exe
O23 - Service: @%Systemroot%\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe,-110 (wmiApSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WmiApSrv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%PROGRAMFILES%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe,-101 (WMPNetworkSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Webroot Client Service (WRConsumerService) - Webroot Software, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot\WebrootSecurity\WRConsumerService.exe
O23 - Service: WTouch Service (WTouchService) - Wacom Technology, Corp. - C:\Program Files\WTouch\WTouchService.exe

--
End of file - 12349 bytes
---------------------------------------------------

Once I had applied the fixes in HJT I downloaded and installed Process Explorer. And reviewed the list of remaining running processes on my computer in real time. I didn't notice any overtly suspicious items and did some google searching to investigate anything that I was the least bit unsure of, but everything seemed OK. At this point I was fairly satisfied that I had weeded out any remaining infections, and everything seemed to be working properly. The next day, however, when surfing a few webpages I noticed that unusual redirects start happening again. This may have reoccured after a reboot, or simply after a certain amount of idle time. Not long after the redirects started occuring, my Webroot Firewall which was still active began blocking outgoing connection attempts to a list of highly suspicious domain names. The names seem to be tried at random, occasionally pointing to the same domain more than once. Here's a short list of a few that I jotted down:
ANTIVIRUSGO.COM
APPROVEDLINKS.COM
APROTECTEDPAGE.COM
ADSBIZ.BIZ
ASTRUMAVPRO.COM
ATTREZZI.BIZ

And that's where I currently stand. I've noticed that if I disable my internet adapters, dial attempts cease, but I'm not sure that's relevant.

I also ran DDS. Here is the log for that:
--------------------------------------------------------

DDS (Ver_10-03-17.01) - NTFSX64
Run by Owner at 21:16:25.66 on Mon 07/19/2010
Internet Explorer: 8.0.7600.16385 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_17
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 6.1.7600.0.1252.1.1033.18.4061.2074 [GMT -7:00]

SP: Spybot - Search and Destroy *disabled* (Outdated) {ED588FAF-1B8F-43B4-ACA8-8E3C85DADBE9}
SP: SUPERAntiSpyware *disabled* (Updated) {222A897C-5018-402e-943F-7E7AC8560DA7}

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\Windows\system32\wininit.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgchsva.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgrsa.exe
C:\Windows\system32\lsm.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrva.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch
C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot\WebrootSecurity\WRConsumerService.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k RPCSS
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\Windows\system32\AUDIODG.EXE
C:\Windows\servicing\TrustedInstaller.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService
C:\Program Files\WTouch\WTouchService.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\ASLDRSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\ATKGFNEX\GFNEXSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\IswSvc.exe
C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\eEBSVC.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE64.EXE
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\svchost.exe -k Akamai
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot\WebrootSecurity\SpySweeper.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgnsa.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgemc.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrvx.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WISPTIS.EXE
C:\Windows\system32\taskhost.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WISPTIS.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ink\TabTip.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Ink\TabTip32.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\WTouch\WTouchUser.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ControlDeck\ControlDeckStartUp.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Live Update\ALU.exe
C:\Program Files\P4G\BatteryLife.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS CopyProtect\aspg.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\SmartLogon\sensorsrv.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\HControl.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\Atouch64.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
C:\Windows\System32\igfxtray.exe
C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\AmIcoSingLun\AmIcoSinglun64.exe
C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\ATKOSD.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\KBFiltr.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\WDC.exe
C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDCtrl.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe
C:\Windows\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee Security Scan\2.0.181\SSScheduler.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ink\InputPersonalization.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.bin
C:\Program Files (x86)\VIA\VIAudioi\VDeck\VDECK.EXE
C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Plugin Manager\skypePM.exe
C:\Windows\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\HControlUser.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATKOSD2\ATKOSD2.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Media\DMedia.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot\WebrootSecurity\SpySweeperUI.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\ForceField.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot\WebrootSecurity\SSU.EXE
C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Shared\SkypeNames2.exe
C:\Windows\system32\sppsvc.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k secsvcs
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServicePeerNet
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k SDRSVC
C:\Windows\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k WerSvcGroup
C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k swprv
C:\Windows\system32\taskhost.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\IELowutil.exe
C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\dds.scr
C:\Windows\system32\conhost.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

uStart Page = hxxp://www.google.com/
mLocal Page = c:\windows\syswow64\blank.htm
uURLSearchHooks: ZoneAlarm Toolbar: {66f2e20d-0da8-4c11-a9c8-dd8477b88acd} - c:\program files (x86)\zonealarm\tbZone.dll
mURLSearchHooks: ZoneAlarm Toolbar: {66f2e20d-0da8-4c11-a9c8-dd8477b88acd} - c:\program files (x86)\zonealarm\tbZone.dll
BHO: AVG Safe Search: {3ca2f312-6f6e-4b53-a66e-4e65e497c8c0} - c:\program files (x86)\avg\avg9\avgssie.dll
BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection: {53707962-6f74-2d53-2644-206d7942484f} - c:\progra~2\spybot~1\SDHelper.dll
BHO: ZoneAlarm Toolbar: {66f2e20d-0da8-4c11-a9c8-dd8477b88acd} - c:\program files (x86)\zonealarm\tbZone.dll
BHO: Search Helper: {6ebf7485-159f-4bff-a14f-b9e3aac4465b} - c:\program files (x86)\microsoft\search enhancement pack\search helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll
BHO: ZoneAlarm Security Engine Registrar: {8a4a36c2-0535-4d2c-bd3d-496cb7eed6e3} - c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\wow64\trustchecker\bin\TrustCheckerIEPlugin.dll
BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper: {9030d464-4c02-4abf-8ecc-5164760863c6} - c:\program files (x86)\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files (x86)\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: Windows Live Toolbar Helper: {e15a8dc0-8516-42a1-81ea-dc94ec1acf10} - c:\program files (x86)\windows live\toolbar\wltcore.dll
TB: &Windows Live Toolbar: {21fa44ef-376d-4d53-9b0f-8a89d3229068} - c:\program files (x86)\windows live\toolbar\wltcore.dll
TB: ZoneAlarm Toolbar: {66f2e20d-0da8-4c11-a9c8-dd8477b88acd} - c:\program files (x86)\zonealarm\tbZone.dll
TB: ZoneAlarm Security Engine: {ee2ac4e5-b0b0-4ec6-88a9-bca1a32ab107} - c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\wow64\trustchecker\bin\TrustCheckerIEPlugin.dll
uRun: [Sidebar] "c:\program files\windows sidebar\sidebar.exe" /autoRun
uRun: [Skype] "c:\program files (x86)\skype\phone\Skype.exe" /nosplash /minimized
uRun: [EPSON Stylus NX400 Series] "c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\x64\3\e_iatiega.exe" /fu "c:\windows\temp\E_S12B1.tmp" /EF "HKCU"
uRun: [SUPERAntiSpyware] "c:\program files\superantispyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe"
mRun: [UpdateLBPShortCut] "c:\program files (x86)\cyberlink\labelprint\muitransfer\muistartmenu.exe" "c:\program files (x86)\cyberlink\labelprint" updatewithcreateonce "software\cyberlink\labelprint\2.5"
mRun: [UpdateP2GoShortCut] "c:\program files (x86)\cyberlink\power2go\muitransfer\muistartmenu.exe" "c:\program files (x86)\cyberlink\power2go" updatewithcreateonce "software\cyberlink\power2go\6.0"
mRun: [HDAudDeck] "c:\program files (x86)\via\viaudioi\vdeck\VDeck.exe" -r
mRun: [HControlUser] "c:\program files (x86)\asus\atk hotkey\HControlUser.exe"
mRun: [ATKOSD2] "c:\program files (x86)\asus\atkosd2\ATKOSD2.exe"
mRun: [ATKMEDIA] "c:\program files (x86)\asus\atk media\DMedia.exe"
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files (x86)\java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
mRun: [QuickTime Task] "c:\program files (x86)\quicktime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
mRun: [iTunesHelper] "c:\program files (x86)\itunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
mRun: [AVG9_TRAY] "c:\progra~2\avg\avg9\avgtray.exe"
mRun: [ZoneAlarm Client] "c:\program files (x86)\zone labs\zonealarm\zlclient.exe"
mRun: [SpySweeper] "c:\program files (x86)\webroot\webrootsecurity\SpySweeperUI.exe" /startintray
StartupFolder: c:\users\owner\appdata\roaming\micros~1\windows\startm~1\programs\startup\openof~1.lnk - c:\program files (x86)\openoffice.org 3\program\quickstart.exe
StartupFolder: c:\progra~3\micros~1\windows\startm~1\programs\startup\fancys~1.lnk - c:\windows\installer\{f0df4513-3c4c-4eb8-8012-2c5f70af3988}\_A1DDD39913A1970387B7B3.exe
StartupFolder: c:\progra~3\micros~1\windows\startm~1\programs\startup\mcafee~1.lnk - c:\program files (x86)\mcafee security scan\2.0.181\SSScheduler.exe
uPolicies-explorer: NoDesktopCleanupWizard = 1 (0x1)
mPolicies-explorer: NoActiveDesktop = 1 (0x1)
mPolicies-explorer: NoActiveDesktopChanges = 1 (0x1)
mPolicies-explorer: ForceActiveDesktopOn = 0 (0x0)
mPolicies-system: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 5 (0x5)
mPolicies-system: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 3 (0x3)
mPolicies-system: EnableUIADesktopToggle = 0 (0x0)
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~2\micros~1\office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
IE: {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - c:\progra~2\spybot~1\SDHelper.dll
Trusted Zone: cinemanow.com
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_17-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_17-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_17-windows-i586.cab
Handler: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - c:\program files (x86)\avg\avg9\avgpp.dll
Handler: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - c:\progra~2\common~1\skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
BHO-X64: AVG Safe Search: {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - c:\program files (x86)\avg\avg9\avgssiea.dll
BHO-X64: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - No File
BHO-X64: Windows Live Family Safety Browser Helper Class: {4f3ed5cd-0726-42a9-87f5-d13f3d2976ac} - c:\program files\windows live\family safety\fssbho.dll
BHO-X64: Windows Live Family Safety Browser Helper - No File
BHO-X64: ZoneAlarm Security Engine Registrar: {8A4A36C2-0535-4D2C-BD3D-496CB7EED6E3} - c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\trustchecker\bin\TrustCheckerIEPlugin.dll
BHO-X64: ZoneAlarm Security Engine Registrar - No File
TB-X64: ZoneAlarm Security Engine: {EE2AC4E5-B0B0-4EC6-88A9-BCA1A32AB107} - c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\trustchecker\bin\TrustCheckerIEPlugin.dll
TB-X64: {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} - No File
mRun-x64: [IgfxTray] "c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe"
mRun-x64: [HotKeysCmds] "c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe"
mRun-x64: [Persistence] "c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe"
mRun-x64: [AmIcoSinglun64] "c:\program files (x86)\amicosinglun\AmIcoSinglun64.exe"
mRun-x64: [ETDWare] "c:\program files\elantech\ETDCtrl.exe"
mRun-x64: [ISW] "c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\ForceField.exe" /icon="hidden"
AppInit_DLLs-X64: avgrssta.dll
Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.spywareinfo.com

================= FIREFOX ===================

FF - ProfilePath - c:\users\owner\appdata\roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\t2wea3ep.default\
FF - component: c:\program files (x86)\avg\avg9\firefox\components\avgssff.dll
FF - component: c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\extensions\{ab2ce124-6272-4b12-94a9-7303c7397bd1}\components\SkypeFfComponent.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\wow64\trustchecker\components\TrustCheckerMozillaPlugin.dll
FF - component: c:\users\owner\appdata\roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\t2wea3ep.default\extensions\{66f2e20d-0da8-4c11-a9c8-dd8477b88acd}\components\FFExternalAlert.dll
FF - component: c:\users\owner\appdata\roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\t2wea3ep.default\extensions\{66f2e20d-0da8-4c11-a9c8-dd8477b88acd}\components\RadioWMPCore.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files (x86)\microsoft\office live\npOLW.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\plugins\npwachk.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files (x86)\tabletplugins\npwacom.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files (x86)\windows live\photo gallery\NPWLPG.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\wow64\trustchecker\bin\npFFApi.dll
FF - plugin: c:\users\owner\appdata\roaming\move networks\plugins\npqmp071505000011.dll
FF - plugin: c:\windows\syswow64\macromed\flash\NPSWF32.dll
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0016-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

---- FIREFOX POLICIES ----
FF - user.js: network.cookie.cookieBehavior - 0
FF - user.js: privacy.clearOnShutdown.cookies - false
FF - user.js: security.warn_viewing_mixed - false
FF - user.js: security.warn_viewing_mixed.show_once - false
FF - user.js: security.warn_submit_insecure - false
FF - user.js: security.warn_submit_insecure.show_once - false
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.use_native_colors", true);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.use_native_popup_windows", false);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.enable_click_image_resizing", true);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("accessibility.browsewithcaret_shortcut.enabled", true);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("javascript.options.mem.high_water_mark", 32);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("javascript.options.mem.gc_frequency", 1600);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.lu", true);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.nu", true);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.nz", true);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--mgberp4a5d4ar", true);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--p1ai", true);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--mgbayh7gpa", true);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.tel", true);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.auth.force-generic-ntlm", false);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.proxy.type", 5);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.timeoutSecs", 45);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("svg.smil.enabled", false);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.trackpoint_hack.enabled", -1);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.debug", false);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.agedWeight", 2);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.bucketSize", 1);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.maxTimeGroupings", 25);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.timeGroupingSize", 604800);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.boundaryWeight", 25);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.prefixWeight", 5);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("accelerometer.enabled", true);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("html5.enable", false);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.allow_unrestricted_renego_everywhere__temporarily_available_pref", true);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.renego_unrestricted_hosts", "");
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.treat_unsafe_negotiation_as_broken", false);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.require_safe_negotiation", false);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl3.rsa_seed_sha", true);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("app.update.download.backgroundInterval", 600);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("app.update.url.manual", "http://www.firefox.com");
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("browser.search.param.yahoo-fr-ja", "mozff");
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.name", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.description", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("xpinstall.whitelist.add", "addons.mozilla.org");
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("xpinstall.whitelist.add.36", "getpersonas.com");
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("lightweightThemes.update.enabled", true);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.allTabs.previews", false);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("plugins.hide_infobar_for_outdated_plugin", false);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("plugins.update.notifyUser", false);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("toolbar.customization.usesheet", false);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.nptest.dll", true);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npswf32.dll", true);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npctrl.dll", true);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npqtplugin.dll", true);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled", false);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.enable", false);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.max", 20);
c:\program files (x86)\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.cachetime", 20);

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R0 lullaby;lullaby;c:\windows\system32\drivers\lullaby.sys [2009-9-2 15928]
R0 ssfs0bbc;ssfs0bbc;c:\windows\system32\drivers\ssfs0bbc.sys [2009-4-21 37488]
R1 AvgLdx64;AVG Free AVI Loader Driver x64;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx64.sys [2010-7-10 269904]
R1 AvgMfx64;AVG Free On-access Scanner Minifilter Driver x64;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgmfx64.sys [2010-7-10 35536]
R1 AvgTdiA;AVG Free Network Redirector x64;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdia.sys [2010-7-10 317520]
R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV;c:\program files\superantispyware\sasdifsv64.sys [2010-2-17 14920]
R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL;c:\program files\superantispyware\saskutil64.sys [2010-2-17 12360]
R1 vwififlt;Virtual WiFi Filter Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\vwififlt.sys [2009-7-13 59904]
R2 !SASCORE;SAS Core Service;c:\program files\superantispyware\SASCore64.exe [2010-6-29 128752]
R2 Akamai;Akamai NetSession Interface;c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k Akamai [2009-7-13 27136]
R2 ASMMAP64;ASMMAP64;c:\program files\atkgfnex\ASMMAP64.sys [2009-9-2 14904]
R2 avg9emc;AVG Free E-mail Scanner;c:\program files (x86)\avg\avg9\avgemc.exe [2010-7-10 921440]
R2 avg9wd;AVG Free WatchDog;c:\program files (x86)\avg\avg9\avgwdsvc.exe [2010-7-10 308136]
R2 ISWKL;ZoneAlarm Toolbar ISWKL;c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\ISWKL.sys [2010-5-26 33008]
R2 IswSvc;ZoneAlarm Toolbar IswSvc;c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\ISWSVC.exe [2010-5-26 823272]
R2 SBSDWSCService;SBSD Security Center Service;c:\program files (x86)\spybot - search & destroy\SDWinSec.exe [2010-7-10 1153368]
R2 WebrootSpySweeperService;Webroot Spy Sweeper Engine;c:\program files (x86)\webroot\webrootsecurity\SpySweeper.exe [2009-4-21 4048240]
R2 WRConsumerService;Webroot Client Service;c:\program files (x86)\webroot\webrootsecurity\WRConsumerService.exe [2009-10-30 1205760]
R2 WTouchService;WTouch Service;c:\program files\wtouch\WTouchService.exe [2009-11-27 127784]
R3 ETD;ELAN PS/2 Port Input Device;c:\windows\system32\drivers\ETD.sys [2009-7-8 140800]
R3 VIAHdAudAddService;VIA High Definition Audio Driver Service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\viahduaa.sys [2009-7-9 1222144]
S3 AmUStor;AM USB Stroage Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\AmUStor.sys [2009-5-26 40448]
S3 fssfltr;fssfltr;c:\windows\system32\drivers\fssfltr.sys [2009-9-2 61792]
S3 fsssvc;Windows Live Family Safety;c:\program files (x86)\windows live\family safety\fsssvc.exe [2008-12-8 533344]
S3 McComponentHostService;McAfee Security Scan Component Host Service;c:\program files (x86)\mcafee security scan\2.0.181\McCHSvc.exe [2010-1-15 227232]
S3 SiSGbeLH;SiS191/SiS190 Ethernet Device NDIS 6.0 Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\SiSG664.sys [2009-6-10 56832]
S3 wacmoumonitor;Wacom Mode Helper;c:\windows\system32\drivers\wacmoumonitor.sys [2009-11-27 18216]
S3 WatAdminSvc;Windows Activation Technologies Service;c:\windows\system32\wat\WatAdminSvc.exe [2010-4-21 1255736]
S4 AFBAgent;AFBAgent;c:\windows\system32\FBAgent.exe [2009-9-2 355968]
S4 CinemaNow Service;CinemaNow Service;c:\program files (x86)\cinemanow\cinemanow media manager\CinemaNowSvc.exe [2009-6-11 127352]
S4 TabletServicePen;TabletServicePen;c:\windows\system32\Pen_Tablet.exe [2009-11-27 5556520]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2010-07-20 04:15:15 0 ----a-w- c:\users\owner\defogger_reenable
2010-07-15 06:36:19 144384 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\cdd.dll
2010-07-14 14:47:34 0 d-----w- c:\users\owner\appdata\roaming\CheckPoint
2010-07-14 07:20:22 0 d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\ZoneAlarm
2010-07-14 07:20:22 0 d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Conduit
2010-07-14 07:20:01 0 d-----w- c:\program files\CheckPoint
2010-07-14 07:19:56 58368 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\vsregexp.dll
2010-07-14 07:19:54 69120 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\zlcomm.dll
2010-07-14 07:19:54 103936 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\zlcommdb.dll
2010-07-14 07:19:51 43008 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\vswmi.dll
2010-07-14 07:19:50 302592 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\vspubapi.dll
2010-07-14 07:19:50 1238528 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\zpeng25.dll
2010-07-14 07:19:50 110080 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\vsxml.dll
2010-07-14 07:19:50 108032 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\vsmonapi.dll
2010-07-14 07:19:50 0 d-----w- c:\windows\syswow64\ZoneLabs
2010-07-14 07:19:49 420800 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\vsconfig.xml
2010-07-14 07:19:49 112128 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\vsdata.dll
2010-07-14 07:19:44 458840 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\vsdatant.sys
2010-07-14 07:19:43 0 d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Zone Labs
2010-07-14 07:18:17 0 d-----w- c:\programdata\CheckPoint
2010-07-14 07:18:16 0 d-----w- c:\windows\Internet Logs
2010-07-14 07:18:15 713728 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\vsutil.dll
2010-07-14 07:18:15 228864 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\vsinit.dll
2010-07-13 23:36:54 0 d-----w- c:\programdata\McAfee Security Scan
2010-07-13 23:36:54 0 d-----w- c:\programdata\McAfee
2010-07-13 23:36:48 0 d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\McAfee Security Scan
2010-07-11 03:43:35 0 d-----w- c:\program files\ProcessExplorer
2010-07-10 22:56:52 0 d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Trend Micro
2010-07-10 20:41:33 0 d-----w- c:\programdata\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2010-07-10 20:41:33 0 d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2010-07-10 19:30:03 0 d-----w- c:\users\owner\appdata\roaming\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2010-07-10 19:30:03 0 d-----w- c:\programdata\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2010-07-10 19:29:55 0 d-----w- c:\programdata\!SASCORE
2010-07-10 19:29:50 0 d-----w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2010-07-10 09:08:55 0 d-----w- c:\users\owner\appdata\roaming\Malwarebytes
2010-07-10 09:08:43 24664 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2010-07-10 09:08:43 0 d-----w- c:\programdata\Malwarebytes
2010-07-10 09:08:42 0 d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2010-07-10 07:50:42 0 d--h--w- C:\$AVG
2010-07-10 07:48:29 13048 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\avgrssta.dll
2010-07-10 07:48:28 317520 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdia.sys
2010-07-10 07:48:27 269904 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx64.sys
2010-07-10 07:48:26 35536 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgmfx64.sys
2010-07-10 07:48:26 0 d-----w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\Avg
2010-07-10 07:45:40 0 d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\AVG
2010-07-10 07:45:25 0 d-----w- c:\programdata\avg9
2010-07-10 07:39:58 0 d-----w- c:\windows\pss
2010-06-24 01:04:53 99176 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\PresentationHostProxy.dll
2010-06-24 01:04:53 49472 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\netfxperf.dll
2010-06-24 01:04:53 48960 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\netfxperf.dll
2010-06-24 01:04:53 444752 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mscoree.dll
2010-06-24 01:04:53 320352 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\PresentationHost.exe
2010-06-24 01:04:53 297808 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\mscoree.dll
2010-06-24 01:04:53 295264 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\PresentationHost.exe
2010-06-24 01:04:53 1942856 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\dfshim.dll
2010-06-24 01:04:53 1130824 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\dfshim.dll
2010-06-24 01:04:53 109912 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\PresentationHostProxy.dll
2010-06-23 23:39:15 1736608 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ntdll.dll
2010-06-23 23:39:15 1289528 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\ntdll.dll
2010-06-23 23:39:03 961024 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\CPFilters.dll
2010-06-23 23:39:02 641536 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\CPFilters.dll
2010-06-23 23:39:01 258560 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mpg2splt.ax
2010-06-23 23:39:00 552960 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msdri.dll
2010-06-23 23:39:00 288256 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\MSNP.ax
2010-06-23 23:39:00 204288 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\MSNP.ax
2010-06-23 23:39:00 199680 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\mpg2splt.ax

==================== Find3M ====================

2010-05-27 07:24:13 34304 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\atmlib.dll
2010-05-27 06:34:09 46080 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmlib.dll
2010-05-27 04:11:32 366080 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmfd.dll
2010-05-27 03:49:37 293888 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\atmfd.dll
2010-05-21 21:14:28 270208 ------w- c:\windows\system32\MpSigStub.exe
2010-05-21 05:52:30 1192960 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2010-05-21 05:18:06 977920 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\wininet.dll
2010-05-21 05:14:50 48128 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\jsproxy.dll
2010-05-06 12:42:05 1225216 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\urlmon.dll
2010-05-06 12:41:55 606208 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\mstime.dll
2010-05-06 12:41:53 64512 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\msfeedsbs.dll
2010-05-06 12:41:53 5970944 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\mshtml.dll
2010-05-06 12:41:49 381440 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\iedkcs32.dll
2010-05-06 12:41:49 10984448 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\ieframe.dll
2010-05-01 15:07:05 3122176 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2010-04-23 07:13:36 2048 ----a-w- c:\windows\syswow64\tzres.dll
2010-04-23 07:11:58 2048 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\tzres.dll
2009-07-14 05:37:38 31548 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfd.dat
2009-07-14 05:37:38 31548 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfc.dat
2009-07-14 05:37:38 291294 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfi.dat
2009-07-14 05:37:38 291294 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfh.dat
2009-07-14 04:54:24 174 --sha-w- c:\program files\desktop.ini
2009-07-14 04:54:24 174 --sha-w- c:\program files (x86)\desktop.ini
2009-07-14 01:00:34 291294 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfi.dat
2009-07-14 01:00:34 291294 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfh.dat
2009-07-14 01:00:32 31548 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfd.dat
2009-07-14 01:00:32 31548 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfc.dat
2009-04-08 17:31:56 106496 ----a-w- c:\program files (x86)\common files\CPInstallAction.dll
2008-08-29 04:18:54 84227 ----a-w- c:\program files\Dreamweaver CS4 Read Me.pdf
2008-08-26 23:56:36 196140 ----a-w- c:\program files\Dreamweaver CS4 — Lisez-moi.pdf
2008-08-26 04:49:44 186678 ----a-w- c:\program files\Léame de Dreamweaver CS4.pdf
2008-08-12 04:45:20 155648 ----a-w- c:\program files (x86)\common files\MSIactionall.dll
2008-05-22 15:35:54 51962 ----a-w- c:\program files (x86)\common files\banner.jpg
2007-06-12 16:34:50 35822 ----a-w- c:\program files (x86)\common files\ASPG_icon.ico
2009-06-10 20:44:08 9633792 --sha-r- c:\windows\fonts\StaticCache.dat
2009-12-11 19:57:25 245760 --sha-w- c:\windows\serviceprofiles\localservice\appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\ietldcache\index.dat
2010-01-24 12:21:48 245760 --sha-w- c:\windows\serviceprofiles\networkservice\appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\ietldcache\index.dat
2009-07-14 01:39:53 398848 --sha-w- c:\windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-mail-app_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_4d4d1f2f696639a2\WinMail.exe
2009-07-14 01:14:45 396800 --sha-w- c:\windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-mail-app_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_f12e83abb108c86c\WinMail.exe

============= FINISH: 21:19:29.71 ===============

I could not run GMER, because I have 64 bit version of windows.

What should be my next steps to try and root this problem out?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 33,771 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:51 PM

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:23 AM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

Please include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.

Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those we suggest while we are cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so we know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.

Even if you have already provided information about your PC, we need a new log to see what has changed since you originally posted your problem.
We need to create an OTL Report
  1. Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors:
  2. Save it to your desktop.
  3. Double click on the icon on your desktop.
  4. Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
  5. In the custom scan box paste the following:
    CODE
    msconfig
    safebootminimal
    activex
    drivers32
    netsvcs
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
    /md5start
    eventlog.dll
    scecli.dll
    netlogon.dll
    cngaudit.dll
    sceclt.dll
    ntelogon.dll
    logevent.dll
    iaStor.sys
    nvstor.sys
    atapi.sys
    IdeChnDr.sys
    viasraid.sys
    AGP440.sys
    vaxscsi.sys
    nvatabus.sys
    viamraid.sys
    nvata.sys
    nvgts.sys
    iastorv.sys
    ViPrt.sys
    eNetHook.dll
    ahcix86.sys
    KR10N.sys
    nvstor32.sys
    ahcix86s.sys
    nvrd32.sys
    symmpi.sys
    adp3132.sys
    mv61xx.sys
    nvraid.sys
    /md5stop
    %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
    %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav
    %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /90
  6. Push the button.
  7. Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:
    • OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
    • Extra.txt<--Will be minimized

In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Options. If you click on this in the drop-down menu you can choose Track this topic. I suggest you do this and select Immediate E-Mail notification and click on Proceed. This way you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.

After 5 days if a topic is not replied to we assume it has been abandoned and it is closed.

regards myrti

is that a bird?  a plane? nooo it's the flying blueberry!

If I have been helping you and haven't replied in 2 days, feel free to shoot me a PM! Please don't send help request via PM, unless I am already helping you. Use the forums!

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• 33,771 posts
  •  

Posted 06 August 2010 - 04:33 AM

Due to lack of feedback, this topic is now Closed

If you need this topic reopened, please send me a PM.
Please include the address of this thread in your request.
This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please start a new topic.

With Regards,
myrti

If I have been helping you and haven't replied in 2 days, feel free to shoot me a PM! Please don't send help request via PM, unless I am already helping you. Use the forums!

#4 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• 33,771 posts
  •  

Posted 12 August 2010 - 05:10 PM

Topic has been reopened, please post your logs.

regards myrti

#5 zibb

zibb
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:01 PM

Thanks for reopening. Sorryn I got your reply a few days late, I kept checking my inbox, and then I finally said, maybe I should check the topic thread... doh.

Anyway, here are the logs from the scan that you requested:

OTL logfile created on: 8/10/2010 10:25:35 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.9.1 Folder = C:\Users\Owner\Desktop
64bit- Home Premium Edition (Version = 6.1.7600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.7600.16385)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

4.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 51.00% Memory free
8.00 Gb Paging File | 5.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 66.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 283.44 Gb Total Space | 233.62 Gb Free Space | 82.42% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: FLABES
Current User Name: Owner
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: All users
Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Standard

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2010/08/10 22:21:28 | 000,574,976 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\OTL.exe
PRC - [2010/07/10 00:47:47 | 000,723,296 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrvx.exe
PRC - [2010/07/10 00:47:33 | 002,065,760 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe
PRC - [2010/07/10 00:47:24 | 001,054,880 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgupd.exe
PRC - [2010/07/10 00:47:15 | 000,921,440 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgemc.exe
PRC - [2010/07/10 00:47:09 | 000,308,136 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
PRC - [2010/06/26 01:41:17 | 000,014,808 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugin-container.exe
PRC - [2010/06/26 01:41:08 | 000,910,296 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
PRC - [2010/06/23 13:52:56 | 002,435,592 | ---- | M] (Check Point Software Technologies LTD) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
PRC - [2010/06/23 13:51:30 | 001,043,968 | ---- | M] (Check Point Software Technologies LTD) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
PRC - [2010/01/16 10:02:38 | 000,436,752 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee Security Scan\2.0.181\mcuicnt.exe
PRC - [2010/01/15 05:49:20 | 000,255,536 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee Security Scan\2.0.181\SSScheduler.exe
PRC - [2009/11/24 11:32:22 | 000,234,792 | ---- | M] (Skype Technologies S.A.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Toolbars\Shared\SkypeNames2.exe
PRC - [2009/10/30 07:26:43 | 001,205,760 | ---- | M] (Webroot Software, Inc. ) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot\WebrootSecurity\WRConsumerService.exe
PRC - [2009/08/19 11:23:24 | 007,418,368 | ---- | M] (OpenOffice.org) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.bin
PRC - [2009/08/19 11:23:22 | 007,424,000 | ---- | M] (OpenOffice.org) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.exe
PRC - [2009/07/22 17:58:46 | 000,017,976 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ControlDeck\ControlDeckStartUp.exe
PRC - [2009/07/16 10:07:54 | 000,178,744 | ---- | M] (ASUS) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\HControl.exe
PRC - [2009/07/13 18:14:42 | 000,010,240 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\ink\TabTip32.exe
PRC - [2009/07/07 11:20:56 | 008,493,624 | ---- | M] (ASUS) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATKOSD2\ATKOSD2.exe
PRC - [2009/06/19 10:29:42 | 000,105,016 | ---- | M] (ASUS) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\HControlUser.exe
PRC - [2009/06/19 10:29:26 | 002,488,888 | ---- | M] (ASUS) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\ATKOSD.exe
PRC - [2009/06/15 17:30:42 | 000,084,536 | ---- | M] (ASUS) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\AsLdrSrv.exe
PRC - [2009/05/19 12:36:18 | 000,240,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe
PRC - [2009/05/18 15:58:38 | 000,305,720 | ---- | M] (ASUS) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\SmartLogon\sensorsrv.exe
PRC - [2009/05/13 15:40:22 | 006,345,840 | ---- | M] (Webroot Software, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot\WebrootSecurity\SpySweeperUI.exe
PRC - [2009/04/21 18:26:52 | 004,048,240 | ---- | M] (Webroot Software, Inc. (www.webroot.com)) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot\WebrootSecurity\SpySweeper.exe
PRC - [2009/04/21 18:26:50 | 000,165,232 | ---- | M] (Webroot Software, Inc. (www.webroot.com)) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot\WebrootSecurity\SSU.exe
PRC - [2009/04/20 11:09:30 | 000,159,744 | ---- | M] (ASUS) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Media\DMedia.exe
PRC - [2009/01/26 15:31:10 | 001,153,368 | ---- | M] (Safer Networking Ltd.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe
PRC - [2008/12/22 17:15:34 | 000,174,648 | ---- | M] (ASUS) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\WDC.exe
PRC - [2008/08/13 21:00:08 | 000,113,208 | ---- | M] (ASUS) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\KBFiltr.exe
PRC - [2008/08/13 20:59:56 | 000,301,624 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\Atouch64.exe
PRC - [2007/11/30 11:20:44 | 000,051,768 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Live Update\ALU.exe
PRC - [2007/08/08 00:08:40 | 000,094,208 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\ATKGFNEX\GFNEXSrv.exe
PRC - [2006/12/19 19:23:20 | 000,094,208 | ---- | M] (SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\eEBSvc.exe

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - [2010/08/10 22:21:28 | 000,574,976 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\OTL.exe
MOD - [2010/05/26 06:35:24 | 000,640,488 | ---- | M] (Check Point Software Technologies) -- C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\WOW64\Plugins\ISWSHEX.dll
MOD - [2009/12/28 23:55:34 | 000,172,032 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wintrust.dll
MOD - [2009/07/13 18:16:16 | 000,348,160 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\ink\tiptsf.dll
MOD - [2009/07/13 18:14:10 | 000,095,232 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msscript.ocx
MOD - [2009/07/13 18:03:50 | 001,680,896 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7600.16385_none_421189da2b7fabfc\comctl32.dll
MOD - [2009/06/10 14:23:11 | 000,632,656 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4927_none_d08a205e442db5b5\msvcr80.dll
MOD - [2009/06/10 14:23:11 | 000,554,816 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4927_none_d08a205e442db5b5\msvcp80.dll

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV:64bit: - [2010/06/29 10:49:27 | 000,128,752 | ---- | M] (SUPERAntiSpyware.com) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE64.EXE -- (!SASCORE)
SRV:64bit: - [2010/05/26 06:35:34 | 000,823,272 | ---- | M] (Check Point Software Technologies) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\IswSvc.exe -- (IswSvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/11/23 16:53:58 | 000,127,784 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology, Corp.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\WTouch\WTouchService.exe -- (WTouchService)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/11/23 16:53:54 | 005,556,520 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology, Corp.) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\Pen_Tablet.exe -- (TabletServicePen)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/09/01 20:16:16 | 000,355,968 | ---- | M] (ASUSTeK Computer Inc.) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\FBAgent.exe -- (AFBAgent)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 18:41:27 | 001,011,712 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll -- (WinDefend)
SRV:64bit: - [2007/08/08 00:08:40 | 000,094,208 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\ATKGFNEX\GFNEXSrv.exe -- (ATKGFNEXSrv)
SRV - [2010/07/10 00:47:15 | 000,921,440 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgemc.exe -- (avg9emc)
SRV - [2010/07/10 00:47:09 | 000,308,136 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe -- (avg9wd)
SRV - [2010/07/02 00:12:54 | 002,561,624 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Akamai\rswin_3725.dll -- (Akamai)
SRV - [2010/06/23 13:52:56 | 002,435,592 | ---- | M] (Check Point Software Technologies LTD) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe -- (vsmon)
SRV - [2010/01/15 05:49:20 | 000,227,232 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee Security Scan\2.0.181\McCHSvc.exe -- (McComponentHostService)
SRV - [2009/10/30 07:26:43 | 001,205,760 | ---- | M] (Webroot Software, Inc. ) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot\WebrootSecurity\WRConsumerService.exe -- (WRConsumerService)
SRV - [2009/06/17 12:18:42 | 006,582,912 | ---- | M] () [On_Demand | Stopped] -- c:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.1.36\bin\mysqld.exe -- (wampmysqld)
SRV - [2009/06/15 17:30:42 | 000,084,536 | ---- | M] (ASUS) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\AsLdrSrv.exe -- (ASLDRService)
SRV - [2009/06/11 15:13:40 | 000,127,352 | ---- | M] (CinemaNow, Inc.) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaNow\CinemaNow Media Manager\CinemaNowSvc.exe -- (CinemaNow Service)
SRV - [2009/05/19 12:36:18 | 000,240,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe -- (SeaPort)
SRV - [2009/04/21 18:26:52 | 004,048,240 | ---- | M] (Webroot Software, Inc. (www.webroot.com)) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot\WebrootSecurity\SpySweeper.exe -- (WebrootSpySweeperService)
SRV - [2009/01/26 15:31:10 | 001,153,368 | ---- | M] (Safer Networking Ltd.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe -- (SBSDWSCService)
SRV - [2008/12/10 02:10:14 | 000,024,636 | ---- | M] (Apache Software Foundation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- c:\wamp\bin\apache\apache2.2.11\bin\httpd.exe -- (wampapache)
SRV - [2008/12/08 17:01:58 | 000,533,344 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Family Safety\fsssvc.exe -- (fsssvc)
SRV - [2008/03/31 02:55:48 | 000,225,280 | ---- | M] (ASUSTek Computer Inc.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Data Security Manager\ADSMSrv.exe -- (ADSMService)
SRV - [2006/12/19 19:23:20 | 000,094,208 | ---- | M] (SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\eEBSvc.exe -- (EpsonBidirectionalService)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV:64bit: - [2010/07/10 00:48:29 | 000,317,520 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avgtdia.sys -- (AvgTdiA)
DRV:64bit: - [2010/07/10 00:48:28 | 000,269,904 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avgldx64.sys -- (AvgLdx64)
DRV:64bit: - [2010/07/10 00:48:27 | 000,035,536 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) [File_System | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avgmfx64.sys -- (AvgMfx64)
DRV:64bit: - [2010/05/26 06:35:12 | 000,033,008 | ---- | M] (Check Point Software Technologies) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\ISWKL.sys -- (ISWKL)
DRV:64bit: - [2010/05/15 16:30:52 | 000,458,840 | ---- | M] (Check Point Software Technologies LTD) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vsdatant.sys -- (Vsdatant)
DRV:64bit: - [2010/02/17 11:23:05 | 000,014,920 | ---- | M] (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv64.sys -- (SASDIFSV)
DRV:64bit: - [2010/02/17 11:23:05 | 000,012,360 | ---- | M] (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\saskutil64.sys -- (SASKUTIL)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/10/05 17:34:00 | 001,542,656 | ---- | M] (Atheros Communications, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\athrx.sys -- (athr)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/08/27 16:06:34 | 000,018,216 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\wacmoumonitor.sys -- (wacmoumonitor)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/28 00:35:51 | 007,345,632 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\igdkmd64.sys -- (igfx)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/20 02:29:39 | 000,015,416 | ---- | M] ( ) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\kbfiltr.sys -- (kbfiltr)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 18:52:21 | 000,106,576 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsata.sys -- (amdsata)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 18:52:21 | 000,028,752 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdxata.sys -- (amdxata)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 18:52:20 | 000,194,128 | ---- | M] (AMD Technologies Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsbs.sys -- (amdsbs)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 18:48:04 | 000,065,600 | ---- | M] (LSI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys -- (LSI_SAS2)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 18:47:48 | 000,077,888 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Company) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HpSAMD.sys -- (HpSAMD)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 18:45:55 | 000,024,656 | ---- | M] (Promise Technology) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stexstor.sys -- (stexstor)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/09 01:11:31 | 001,222,144 | ---- | M] (VIA Technologies, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\viahduaa.sys -- (VIAHdAudAddService)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/08 20:11:41 | 000,140,800 | ---- | M] (ELAN Microelectronic Corp.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ETD.sys -- (ETD)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/18 12:18:10 | 000,015,928 | ---- | M] (Windows ® Win 7 DDK provider) [File_System | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lullaby.sys -- (lullaby)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/10 13:38:56 | 000,000,308 | ---- | M] () [File_System | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\ntfs.mof -- (Ntfs)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/10 13:35:57 | 000,056,832 | ---- | M] (Silicon Integrated Systems Corp.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SiSG664.sys -- (SiSGbeLH)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/10 13:34:33 | 003,286,016 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\evbda.sys -- (ebdrv)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/10 13:34:28 | 000,468,480 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bxvbda.sys -- (b06bdrv)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/10 13:34:23 | 000,270,848 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\b57nd60a.sys -- (b57nd60a)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/10 13:31:59 | 000,031,232 | ---- | M] (Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hcw85cir.sys -- (hcw85cir)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/08 21:38:23 | 000,055,296 | ---- | M] (Atheros Communications, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\L1E62x64.sys -- (L1E)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/04 03:54:35 | 000,408,600 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\iaStor.sys -- (iaStor)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/05/26 06:32:37 | 000,040,448 | ---- | M] (Alcor Micro, Corp.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\AmUStor.sys -- (AmUStor)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/05/20 12:54:06 | 000,015,656 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\wacomvhid.sys -- (wacomvhid)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/05/20 01:11:05 | 001,799,680 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\snp2uvc.sys -- (SNP2UVC) USB2.0 PC Camera (SNP2UVC)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/05/18 15:17:08 | 000,034,152 | ---- | M] (GEAR Software Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys -- (GEARAspiWDM)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/05/12 18:07:19 | 000,015,928 | ---- | M] (ASUS) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ATK64AMD.sys -- (MTsensor)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/04/21 18:27:06 | 000,135,280 | ---- | M] (Webroot Software, Inc. (www.webroot.com)) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ssidrv.sys -- (ssidrv)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/04/21 18:27:04 | 000,037,488 | ---- | M] (Webroot Software, Inc. (www.webroot.com)) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ssfs0bbc.sys -- (ssfs0bbc)
DRV:64bit: - [2008/12/08 17:35:52 | 000,061,792 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\fssfltr.sys -- (fssfltr)
DRV:64bit: - [2008/05/23 17:27:28 | 000,154,168 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WimFltr.sys -- (WimFltr)
DRV:64bit: - [2007/07/24 11:11:32 | 000,014,904 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\ATKGFNEX\ASMMAP64.sys -- (ASMMAP64)
DRV:64bit: - [2007/02/16 11:12:36 | 000,012,848 | ---- | M] (Wacom Technology) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\wacommousefilter.sys -- (wacommousefilter)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\..\URLSearchHook: {66f2e20d-0da8-4c11-a9c8-dd8477b88acd} - C:\Program Files (x86)\ZoneAlarm\tbZone.dll (Conduit Ltd.)

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2422444369-2973394505-1223183069-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.com/
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2422444369-2973394505-1223183069-1000\..\URLSearchHook: {66f2e20d-0da8-4c11-a9c8-dd8477b88acd} - C:\Program Files (x86)\ZoneAlarm\tbZone.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2422444369-2973394505-1223183069-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {3f963a5b-e555-4543-90e2-c3908898db71}:9.0.0.825
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: moveplayer@movenetworks.com:7
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: personas@christopher.beard:1.5.2
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {AB2CE124-6272-4b12-94A9-7303C7397BD1}:4.2.0.5198
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CE151BAA-8842-476B-A38C-66B755A8F76E}:1.9.1
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {66f2e20d-0da8-4c11-a9c8-dd8477b88acd}:2.6.0.15
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {FFB96CC1-7EB3-449D-B827-DB661701C6BB}:1.5.227.0

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{3f963a5b-e555-4543-90e2-c3908898db71}: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\Firefox [2010/08/10 22:26:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{FFB96CC1-7EB3-449D-B827-DB661701C6BB}: C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\WOW64\TrustChecker [2010/07/14 00:21:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.6\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\components [2010/07/13 16:30:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.6\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2010/07/13 23:52:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Thunderbird 3.0.4\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird\components [2010/05/26 22:42:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Thunderbird 3.0.4\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird\plugins

[2010/06/17 23:03:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Extensions
[2010/06/17 23:03:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Extensions\{3550f703-e582-4d05-9a08-453d09bdfdc6}
[2010/08/10 22:26:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\t2wea3ep.default\extensions
[2010/07/14 00:20:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (ZoneAlarm Toolbar) -- C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\t2wea3ep.default\extensions\{66f2e20d-0da8-4c11-a9c8-dd8477b88acd}
[2010/03/22 17:41:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\t2wea3ep.default\extensions\personas@christopher.beard
[2010/07/14 00:21:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2010/04/16 21:36:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Skype extension for Firefox) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{AB2CE124-6272-4b12-94A9-7303C7397BD1}
[2010/01/13 15:46:00 | 000,063,488 | ---- | M] (Nullsoft, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npwachk.dll

O1 HOSTS File: ([2010/07/10 21:18:37 | 000,411,980 | R--- | M]) - C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\etc\HOSTS
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.007guard.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 007guard.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 008i.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.008k.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 008k.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.00hq.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 00hq.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 010402.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.032439.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 032439.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.0scan.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 0scan.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 1000gratisproben.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.1000gratisproben.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 1001namen.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.1001namen.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 100888290cs.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.100888290cs.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.100sexlinks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 100sexlinks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 10sek.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.10sek.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.1-2005-search.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 1-2005-search.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 123fporn.info
O1 - Hosts: 14234 more lines...
O2:64bit: - BHO: (AVG Safe Search) - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgssiea.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Windows Live Family Safety Browser Helper Class) - {4f3ed5cd-0726-42a9-87f5-d13f3d2976ac} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Family Safety\fssbho.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O2:64bit: - BHO: (ZoneAlarm Security Engine Registrar) - {8A4A36C2-0535-4D2C-BD3D-496CB7EED6E3} - C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\Trustchecker\bin\TrustCheckerIEPlugin.dll (Check Point Software Technologies)
O2 - BHO: (AVG Safe Search) - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgssie.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O2 - BHO: (Spybot-S&D IE Protection) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O2 - BHO: (ZoneAlarm Toolbar) - {66f2e20d-0da8-4c11-a9c8-dd8477b88acd} - C:\Program Files (x86)\ZoneAlarm\tbZone.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
O2 - BHO: (Search Helper) - {6EBF7485-159F-4bff-A14F-B9E3AAC4465B} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Search Helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (ZoneAlarm Security Engine Registrar) - {8A4A36C2-0535-4D2C-BD3D-496CB7EED6E3} - C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\WOW64\TrustChecker\bin\TrustCheckerIEPlugin.dll (Check Point Software Technologies)
O2 - BHO: (Windows Live Toolbar Helper) - {E15A8DC0-8516-42A1-81EA-DC94EC1ACF10} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O3:64bit: - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (ZoneAlarm Security Engine) - {EE2AC4E5-B0B0-4EC6-88A9-BCA1A32AB107} - C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\Trustchecker\bin\TrustCheckerIEPlugin.dll (Check Point Software Technologies)
O3:64bit: - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - Locked - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (&Windows Live Toolbar) - {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (ZoneAlarm Toolbar) - {66f2e20d-0da8-4c11-a9c8-dd8477b88acd} - C:\Program Files (x86)\ZoneAlarm\tbZone.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (ZoneAlarm Security Engine) - {EE2AC4E5-B0B0-4EC6-88A9-BCA1A32AB107} - C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\WOW64\TrustChecker\bin\TrustCheckerIEPlugin.dll (Check Point Software Technologies)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - Locked - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2422444369-2973394505-1223183069-1000\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (&Windows Live Toolbar) - {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [AmIcoSinglun64] C:\Program Files (x86)\AmIcoSingLun\AmIcoSinglun64.exe (AlcorMicro Co., Ltd.)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [ETDWare] C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDCtrl.exe (ELAN Microelectronic Corp.)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\Windows\SysNative\hkcmd.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\Windows\SysNative\igfxtray.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [ISW] C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\ForceField.exe (Check Point Software Technologies)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [Persistence] C:\Windows\SysNative\igfxpers.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ATKMEDIA] C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Media\DMedia.exe (ASUS)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ATKOSD2] C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATKOSD2\ATKOSD2.exe (ASUS)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AVG9_TRAY] C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HControlUser] C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\HControlUser.exe (ASUS)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HDAudDeck] C:\Program Files (x86)\VIA\VIAudioi\VDeck\VDeck.exe (VIA)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SpySweeper] C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot\WebrootSecurity\SpySweeperUI.exe (Webroot Software, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [UpdateLBPShortCut] C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\LabelPrint\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe (CyberLink Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [UpdateP2GoShortCut] C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Power2Go\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe (CyberLink Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ZoneAlarm Client] C:\Program Files (x86)\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe (Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-19..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-20..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2422444369-2973394505-1223183069-1000..\Run: [EPSON Stylus NX400 Series] C:\Windows\SysWow64\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\E_IATIEGA.EXE File not found
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2422444369-2973394505-1223183069-1000..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-19..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\SysWow64\mctadmin.exe File not found
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-20..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\SysWow64\mctadmin.exe File not found
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2422444369-2973394505-1223183069-1000..\RunOnce: [FlashPlayerUpdate] C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil10h_Plugin.exe (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\OpenOffice.org 3.1.lnk = C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice.org 3\program\quickstart.exe ()
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktop = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktopChanges = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 5
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 3
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2422444369-2973394505-1223183069-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDesktopCleanupWizard = 1
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2422444369-2973394505-1223183069-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 0
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O13 - gopher Prefix: missing
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2422444369-2973394505-1223183069-1000\..Trusted Domains: cinemanow.com ([]https in Trusted sites)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 10.0.0.1
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\linkscanner {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgppa.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\livecall {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-help {314111c7-a502-11d2-bbca-00c04f8ec294} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-itss {0A9007C0-4076-11D3-8789-0000F8105754} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\msnim {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\wlmailhtml {03C514A3-1EFB-4856-9F99-10D7BE1653C0} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\linkscanner {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgpp.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\livecall {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msgrapp.14.0.8050.1202.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msnim {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msgrapp.14.0.8050.1202.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)
O20:64bit: - AppInit_DLLs: (avgrssta.dll) - C:\Windows\SysNative\avgrssta.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O20:64bit: - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - Reg Error: Key error. - C:\Windows\SysNative\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)
O21:64bit: - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - CLSID or File not found.
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - CLSID or File not found.
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O33 - MountPoints2\D\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\D\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = D:\LaunchU3.exe -- File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

MsConfig:64bit - StartUpReg: Adobe Reader Speed Launcher - hkey= - key= - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
MsConfig:64bit - StartUpReg: ADSMTray - hkey= - key= - C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Data Security Manager\ADSMTray.exe (ASUSTek Computer Inc.)
MsConfig:64bit - StartUpReg: ASUS Camera ScreenSaver - hkey= - key= - C:\Windows\AsScrProlog.exe (ASUS)
MsConfig:64bit - StartUpReg: ASUS Screen Saver Protector - hkey= - key= - C:\Windows\AsScrPro.exe (ASUS)
MsConfig:64bit - StartUpReg: CLMLServer - hkey= - key= - C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Power2Go\CLMLSvc.exe (CyberLink)
MsConfig:64bit - State: "bootini" - Reg Error: Key error.

SafeBootMin:64bit: !SASCORE - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE64.EXE (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
SafeBootMin:64bit: AppMgmt - Service
SafeBootMin:64bit: Base - Driver Group
SafeBootMin:64bit: Boot Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootMin:64bit: Boot file system - Driver Group
SafeBootMin:64bit: File system - Driver Group
SafeBootMin:64bit: Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootMin:64bit: HelpSvc - Service
SafeBootMin:64bit: PCI Configuration - Driver Group
SafeBootMin:64bit: PNP Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootMin:64bit: Primary disk - Driver Group
SafeBootMin:64bit: sacsvr - Service
SafeBootMin:64bit: SCSI Class - Driver Group
SafeBootMin:64bit: System Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootMin:64bit: vmms - Service
SafeBootMin:64bit: WinDefend - C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SafeBootMin:64bit: {36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000} - Universal Serial Bus controllers
SafeBootMin:64bit: {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - CD-ROM Drive
SafeBootMin:64bit: {4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - DiskDrive
SafeBootMin:64bit: {4D36E969-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Standard floppy disk controller
SafeBootMin:64bit: {4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Hdc
SafeBootMin:64bit: {4D36E96B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Keyboard
SafeBootMin:64bit: {4D36E96F-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Mouse
SafeBootMin:64bit: {4D36E977-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - PCMCIA Adapters
SafeBootMin:64bit: {4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - SCSIAdapter
SafeBootMin:64bit: {4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - System
SafeBootMin:64bit: {4D36E980-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Floppy disk drive
SafeBootMin:64bit: {533C5B84-EC70-11D2-9505-00C04F79DEAF} - Volume shadow copy
SafeBootMin:64bit: {6BDD1FC1-810F-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F} - IEEE 1394 Bus host controllers
SafeBootMin:64bit: {71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F} - Volume
SafeBootMin:64bit: {745A17A0-74D3-11D0-B6FE-00A0C90F57DA} - Human Interface Devices
SafeBootMin:64bit: {D48179BE-EC20-11D1-B6B8-00C04FA372A7} - SBP2 IEEE 1394 Devices
SafeBootMin:64bit: {D94EE5D8-D189-4994-83D2-F68D7D41B0E6} - SecurityDevices
SafeBootMin: AppMgmt - Service
SafeBootMin: Base - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Boot Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Boot file system - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: File system - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: HelpSvc - Service
SafeBootMin: PCI Configuration - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: PNP Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Primary disk - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: sacsvr - Service
SafeBootMin: SCSI Class - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: System Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: vmms - Service
SafeBootMin: WebrootSpySweeperService - C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot\WebrootSecurity\SpySweeper.exe (Webroot Software, Inc. (www.webroot.com))
SafeBootMin: WRConsumerService - C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot\WebrootSecurity\WRConsumerService.exe (Webroot Software, Inc. )
SafeBootMin: {36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000} - Universal Serial Bus controllers
SafeBootMin: {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - CD-ROM Drive
SafeBootMin: {4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - DiskDrive
SafeBootMin: {4D36E969-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Standard floppy disk controller
SafeBootMin: {4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Hdc
SafeBootMin: {4D36E96B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Keyboard
SafeBootMin: {4D36E96F-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Mouse
SafeBootMin: {4D36E977-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - PCMCIA Adapters
SafeBootMin: {4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - SCSIAdapter
SafeBootMin: {4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - System
SafeBootMin: {4D36E980-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Floppy disk drive
SafeBootMin: {533C5B84-EC70-11D2-9505-00C04F79DEAF} - Volume shadow copy
SafeBootMin: {6BDD1FC1-810F-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F} - IEEE 1394 Bus host controllers
SafeBootMin: {71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F} - Volume
SafeBootMin: {745A17A0-74D3-11D0-B6FE-00A0C90F57DA} - Human Interface Devices
SafeBootMin: {D48179BE-EC20-11D1-B6B8-00C04FA372A7} - SBP2 IEEE 1394 Devices
SafeBootMin: {D94EE5D8-D189-4994-83D2-F68D7D41B0E6} - SecurityDevices

ActiveX:64bit: {22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95} - Microsoft Windows Media Player 12.0
ActiveX:64bit: {2C7339CF-2B09-4501-B3F3-F3508C9228ED} - %SystemRoot%\system32\regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:/UserInstall %SystemRoot%\system32\themeui.dll
ActiveX:64bit: {3af36230-a269-11d1-b5bf-0000f8051515} - Offline Browsing Pack
ActiveX:64bit: {44BBA840-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C} - "%ProgramFiles%\Windows Mail\WinMail.exe" OCInstallUserConfigOE
ActiveX:64bit: {44BBA855-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015F} - DirectDrawEx
ActiveX:64bit: {45ea75a0-a269-11d1-b5bf-0000f8051515} - Internet Explorer Help
ActiveX:64bit: {4f645220-306d-11d2-995d-00c04f98bbc9} - Microsoft Windows Script 5.6
ActiveX:64bit: {5fd399c0-a70a-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - Internet Explorer Setup Tools
ActiveX:64bit: {630b1da0-b465-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - Browsing Enhancements
ActiveX:64bit: {6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6} - Microsoft Windows Media Player
ActiveX:64bit: {6fab99d0-bab8-11d1-994a-00c04f98bbc9} - MSN Site Access
ActiveX:64bit: {7790769C-0471-11d2-AF11-00C04FA35D02} - Address Book 7
ActiveX:64bit: {89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4340} - regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:U shell32.dll
ActiveX:64bit: {89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4383} - C:\Windows\System32\ie4uinit.exe -BaseSettings
ActiveX:64bit: {89B4C1CD-B018-4511-B0A1-5476DBF70820} - C:\Windows\system32\Rundll32.exe C:\Windows\system32\mscories.dll,Install
ActiveX:64bit: {9381D8F2-0288-11D0-9501-00AA00B911A5} - Dynamic HTML Data Binding
ActiveX:64bit: {C9E9A340-D1F1-11D0-821E-444553540600} - Internet Explorer Core Fonts
ActiveX:64bit: {de5aed00-a4bf-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - HTML Help
ActiveX:64bit: {E92B03AB-B707-11d2-9CBD-0000F87A369E} - Active Directory Service Interface
ActiveX:64bit: {FEBEF00C-046D-438D-8A88-BF94A6C9E703} - .NET Framework
ActiveX:64bit: >{22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95} - %SystemRoot%\system32\unregmp2.exe /ShowWMP
ActiveX:64bit: >{26923b43-4d38-484f-9b9e-de460746276c} - C:\Windows\System32\ie4uinit.exe -UserIconConfig
ActiveX:64bit: >{60B49E34-C7CC-11D0-8953-00A0C90347FF} - "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\iedkcs32.dll",BrandIEActiveSetup SIGNUP
ActiveX: {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608500} - Java (Sun)
ActiveX: {22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95} - Microsoft Windows Media Player 12.0
ActiveX: {2C7339CF-2B09-4501-B3F3-F3508C9228ED} - %SystemRoot%\system32\regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:/UserInstall %SystemRoot%\system32\themeui.dll
ActiveX: {3af36230-a269-11d1-b5bf-0000f8051515} - Offline Browsing Pack
ActiveX: {44BBA840-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C} - "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Windows Mail\WinMail.exe" OCInstallUserConfigOE
ActiveX: {44BBA855-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015F} - DirectDrawEx
ActiveX: {45ea75a0-a269-11d1-b5bf-0000f8051515} - Internet Explorer Help
ActiveX: {4f645220-306d-11d2-995d-00c04f98bbc9} - Microsoft Windows Script 5.6
ActiveX: {5fd399c0-a70a-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - Internet Explorer Setup Tools
ActiveX: {630b1da0-b465-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - Browsing Enhancements
ActiveX: {6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6} - Microsoft Windows Media Player
ActiveX: {6fab99d0-bab8-11d1-994a-00c04f98bbc9} - MSN Site Access
ActiveX: {7790769C-0471-11d2-AF11-00C04FA35D02} - Address Book 7
ActiveX: {7C028AF8-F614-47B3-82DA-BA94E41B1089} - .NET Framework
ActiveX: {89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4340} - regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:U shell32.dll
ActiveX: {89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4383} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ie4uinit.exe -BaseSettings
ActiveX: {89B4C1CD-B018-4511-B0A1-5476DBF70820} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Rundll32.exe C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mscories.dll,Install
ActiveX: {9381D8F2-0288-11D0-9501-00AA00B911A5} - Dynamic HTML Data Binding
ActiveX: {C9E9A340-D1F1-11D0-821E-444553540600} - Internet Explorer Core Fonts
ActiveX: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} - Adobe Flash Player
ActiveX: {de5aed00-a4bf-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - HTML Help
ActiveX: {E92B03AB-B707-11d2-9CBD-0000F87A369E} - Active Directory Service Interface
ActiveX: >{22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95} - %SystemRoot%\system32\unregmp2.exe /ShowWMP
ActiveX: >{26923b43-4d38-484f-9b9e-de460746276c} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ie4uinit.exe -UserIconConfig
ActiveX: >{60B49E34-C7CC-11D0-8953-00A0C90347FF} - "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iedkcs32.dll",BrandIEActiveSetup SIGNUP

Drivers32:64bit: msacm.l3acm - C:\Windows\System32\l3codeca.acm (Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS)
Drivers32: msacm.l3acm - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\l3codeca.acm (Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS)
Drivers32: vidc.cvid - C:\Windows\SysWow64\iccvid.dll (Radius Inc.)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/08/10 22:25:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\drivers\avg
[2010/08/10 22:22:05 | 000,574,976 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/07/14 23:36:19 | 000,144,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\cdd.dll
[2010/07/14 07:47:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Owner\Documents\ForceField Shared Files
[2010/07/14 07:47:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\CheckPoint
[2010/07/14 00:20:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\ZoneAlarm
[2010/07/14 00:20:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Conduit
[2010/07/14 00:20:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\CheckPoint
[2010/07/14 00:19:56 | 000,058,368 | ---- | C] (Check Point Software Technologies LTD) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\vsregexp.dll
[2010/07/14 00:19:54 | 000,103,936 | ---- | C] (Check Point Software Technologies LTD) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\zlcommdb.dll
[2010/07/14 00:19:54 | 000,069,120 | ---- | C] (Check Point Software Technologies LTD) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\zlcomm.dll
[2010/07/14 00:19:51 | 000,043,008 | ---- | C] (Check Point Software Technologies LTD) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\vswmi.dll
[2010/07/14 00:19:50 | 001,238,528 | ---- | C] (Check Point Software Technologies LTD) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\zpeng25.dll
[2010/07/14 00:19:50 | 000,302,592 | ---- | C] (Check Point Software Technologies LTD) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\vspubapi.dll
[2010/07/14 00:19:50 | 000,110,080 | ---- | C] (Check Point Software Technologies LTD) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\vsxml.dll
[2010/07/14 00:19:50 | 000,108,032 | ---- | C] (Check Point Software Technologies LTD) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\vsmonapi.dll
[2010/07/14 00:19:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ZoneLabs
[2010/07/14 00:19:49 | 000,112,128 | ---- | C] (Check Point Software Technologies LTD) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\vsdata.dll
[2010/07/14 00:19:44 | 000,458,840 | ---- | C] (Check Point Software Technologies LTD) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vsdatant.sys
[2010/07/14 00:19:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Zone Labs
[2010/07/14 00:18:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\CheckPoint
[2010/07/14 00:18:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\Internet Logs
[2010/07/14 00:18:15 | 000,713,728 | ---- | C] (Check Point Software Technologies LTD) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\vsutil.dll
[2010/07/14 00:18:15 | 000,228,864 | ---- | C] (Check Point Software Technologies LTD) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\vsinit.dll
[2010/07/14 00:01:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\New folder
[2010/07/13 16:36:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\McAfee Security Scan
[2010/07/13 16:36:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\McAfee
[2010/07/13 16:36:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee Security Scan

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/08/10 22:38:06 | 006,553,600 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Users\Owner\NTUSER.DAT
[2010/08/10 22:26:19 | 063,240,935 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Avg\incavi.avm
[2010/08/10 22:21:28 | 000,574,976 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/08/10 22:15:48 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2010/07/19 21:17:52 | 000,010,240 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2010/07/19 21:17:52 | 000,010,240 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2010/07/19 21:15:15 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Owner\defogger_reenable
[2010/07/19 21:14:45 | 000,713,888 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2010/07/19 21:14:45 | 000,615,360 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfh009.dat
[2010/07/19 21:14:45 | 000,103,702 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfc009.dat
[2010/07/19 21:08:15 | 000,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\SA.DAT
[2010/07/19 21:07:46 | 3193,765,888 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2010/07/19 21:06:32 | 001,771,600 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\IconCache.db
[2010/07/14 00:21:51 | 000,420,800 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vsconfig.xml
[2010/07/13 16:36:50 | 000,001,940 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\McAfee Security Scan Plus.lnk
[2010/07/13 16:36:49 | 000,001,942 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\McAfee Security Scan Plus.lnk
[2010/07/13 16:27:10 | 000,001,969 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Owner\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2010/07/13 16:27:10 | 000,001,945 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Mozilla Firefox.lnk

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2010/07/19 21:15:15 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Owner\defogger_reenable
[2010/07/14 00:19:49 | 000,420,800 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vsconfig.xml
[2010/07/13 16:36:50 | 000,001,940 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\McAfee Security Scan Plus.lnk
[2010/07/13 16:36:49 | 000,001,942 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\McAfee Security Scan Plus.lnk
[2010/07/13 16:27:10 | 000,001,945 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2009/09/02 23:51:39 | 000,053,248 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\LogonStart.dll
[2009/08/19 01:33:09 | 000,000,031 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\OOBEPlayer.ini
[2009/07/28 22:20:40 | 000,000,010 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ABLKSR.ini
[2009/07/13 16:42:10 | 000,064,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\BWContextHandler.dll
[2009/07/13 14:03:59 | 000,364,544 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msjetoledb40.dll
[2009/04/21 18:26:56 | 000,031,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\wrLZMA.dll
[2006/05/18 20:39:57 | 000,015,497 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\snp2uvc.ini

========== Custom Scans ==========

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe >

< MD5 for: AGP440.SYS >
[2009/07/13 18:52:21 | 000,061,008 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=608C14DBA7299D8CB6ED035A68A15799 -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\DriverStore\FileRepository\machine.inf_amd64_neutral_9e6bb86c3b39a3e9\AGP440.sys
[2009/07/13 18:52:21 | 000,061,008 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=608C14DBA7299D8CB6ED035A68A15799 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_machine.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_1607dee2d861e021\AGP440.sys

< MD5 for: ATAPI.SYS >
[2009/07/13 18:52:21 | 000,024,128 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=02062C0B390B7729EDC9E69C680A6F3C -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\DriverStore\FileRepository\mshdc.inf_amd64_neutral_a69a58a4286f0b22\atapi.sys
[2009/07/13 18:52:21 | 000,024,128 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=02062C0B390B7729EDC9E69C680A6F3C -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_mshdc.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_392d19c13b3ad543\atapi.sys

< MD5 for: CNGAUDIT.DLL >
[2009/07/13 18:15:06 | 000,012,288 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=50BA656134F78AF64E4DD3C8B6FEFD7E -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cngaudit.dll
[2009/07/13 18:15:06 | 000,012,288 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=50BA656134F78AF64E4DD3C8B6FEFD7E -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cngaudit.dll
[2009/07/13 18:15:06 | 000,012,288 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=50BA656134F78AF64E4DD3C8B6FEFD7E -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft-windows-cngaudit-dll_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_e83a414890e8132b\cngaudit.dll
[2009/07/13 18:40:20 | 000,018,944 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=86FE1B1F8FD42CD0DB641AB1CDB13093 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-cngaudit-dll_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_4458dccc49458461\cngaudit.dll

< MD5 for: IASTOR.SYS >
[2009/06/04 03:54:35 | 000,408,600 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) MD5=1D004CB1DA6323B1F55CAEF7F94B61D9 -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\DriverStore\FileRepository\iaahci.inf_amd64_neutral_7fb62b08f6b7117a\iaStor.sys

< MD5 for: IASTORV.SYS >
[2009/07/13 18:48:04 | 000,410,688 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) MD5=D83EFB6FD45DF9D55E9A1AFC63640D50 -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\DriverStore\FileRepository\iastorv.inf_amd64_neutral_18cccb83b34e1453\iaStorV.sys
[2009/07/13 18:48:04 | 000,410,688 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) MD5=D83EFB6FD45DF9D55E9A1AFC63640D50 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_iastorv.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_0b06441fa1790136\iaStorV.sys

< MD5 for: NETLOGON.DLL >
[2009/07/13 18:41:52 | 000,692,736 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=956D030D375F207B22FB111E06EF9C35 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-security-netlogon_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_59aca8ea51aaeefe\netlogon.dll
[2009/07/13 18:16:02 | 000,563,712 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=EAA75D9000B71F10EEC04D2AE6C60E81 -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\netlogon.dll
[2009/07/13 18:16:02 | 000,563,712 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=EAA75D9000B71F10EEC04D2AE6C60E81 -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\netlogon.dll
[2009/07/13 18:16:02 | 000,563,712 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=EAA75D9000B71F10EEC04D2AE6C60E81 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-security-netlogon_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_6401533c860bb0f9\netlogon.dll

< MD5 for: NVRAID.SYS >
[2009/07/13 18:48:27 | 000,149,056 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) MD5=3E38712941E9BB4DDBEE00AFFE3FED3D -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvraid.inf_amd64_neutral_5bde3fe2945bce9e\nvraid.sys
[2009/07/13 18:48:27 | 000,149,056 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) MD5=3E38712941E9BB4DDBEE00AFFE3FED3D -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_nvraid.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_95cfb4ced8afab0e\nvraid.sys

< MD5 for: NVSTOR.SYS >
[2009/07/13 18:45:45 | 000,167,488 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) MD5=477DC4D6DEB99BE37084C9AC6D013DA1 -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvraid.inf_amd64_neutral_5bde3fe2945bce9e\nvstor.sys
[2009/07/13 18:45:45 | 000,167,488 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) MD5=477DC4D6DEB99BE37084C9AC6D013DA1 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_nvraid.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_95cfb4ced8afab0e\nvstor.sys

< MD5 for: SCECLI.DLL >
[2009/07/13 18:16:13 | 000,175,616 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=26073302DAEA83CC5B944C546D6B47D2 -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\scecli.dll
[2009/07/13 18:16:13 | 000,175,616 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=26073302DAEA83CC5B944C546D6B47D2 -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\scecli.dll
[2009/07/13 18:16:13 | 000,175,616 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=26073302DAEA83CC5B944C546D6B47D2 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\wow64_microsoft-windows-s..urationengineclient_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_9e577e55272d37b4\scecli.dll
[2009/07/13 18:41:53 | 000,232,448 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=398712DDDAEFB85EDF61DF6A07B65C79 -- C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-s..urationengineclient_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_9402d402f2cc75b9\scecli.dll

< %systemroot%\*. /mp /s >

< %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles >
[2009/04/21 18:26:56 | 000,031,088 | ---- | M] () Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wrLZMA.dll

< %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles >

< %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /lockedfiles >

< %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav >

< %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /90 >

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 110 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\Temp:90EE3BE1
< End of report >

OTL Extras logfile created on: 8/10/2010 10:25:35 PM - Run 1
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

4.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 51.00% Memory free
8.00 Gb Paging File | 5.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 66.00% Paging File free

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 283.44 Gb Total Space | 233.62 Gb Free Space | 82.42% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Scan Mode: All users
Include 64bit Scans
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Standard

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\control.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2422444369-2973394505-1223183069-1000\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
comfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
exefile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
helpfile [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
htmlfile [edit] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\msohtmed.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [print] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\msohtmed.exe" /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
inffile [install] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\InfDefaultInstall.exe "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
InternetShortcut [print] -- "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll",PrintHTML "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1" File not found
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S File not found
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1 File not found
Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /s /k pushd "%V" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [OneNote.Open] -- C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office12\ONENOTE.EXE "%L" (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- Reg Error: Value error.
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cplfile [cplopen] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\control.exe "%1",%* (Microsoft Corporation)
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
helpfile [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
htmlfile [edit] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\msohtmed.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [print] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\msohtmed.exe" /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
inffile [install] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\InfDefaultInstall.exe "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
InternetShortcut [print] -- "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll",PrintHTML "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /s /k pushd "%V" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [OneNote.Open] -- C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office12\ONENOTE.EXE "%L" (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- Reg Error: Value error.
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"cval" = 1
"AutoUpdateDisableNotify" = 1

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]
"VistaSp1" = 28 4D B2 76 41 04 CA 01 [binary data]
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"AntiSpywareOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc\Vol]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]
"DisableNotifications" = 0
"EnableFirewall" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\PublicProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{1686C4D1-B1FD-42E8-B7A8-FB4C4DBA5BA8}" = ASUS Power4Gear Hybrid
"{48B0F24F-B828-4B1A-A22E-C65454B32A7A}" = Windows Live Family Safety
"{90120000-002A-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Office 64-bit Components 2007
"{90120000-002A-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0116-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{95120000-00B9-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Application Error Reporting
"{9EFC40E3-5F31-4F75-8445-286273F74D8E}" = Apple Mobile Device Support
"{C9C243B9-03BD-44BA-A592-AB09630AE2D2}" = iTunes
"{CDDCBBF1-2703-46BC-938B-BCC81A1EEAAA}" = SUPERAntiSpyware
"{DAE239CE-EB9D-4EB3-B0D4-528D6BAA48FD}" = Bonjour
"{E1CB8AB2-6469-44C4-8701-00278A0BCE9D}" = Fast Boot
"CutePDF Writer Installation" = CutePDF Writer 2.8
"Elantech" = ETDWare PS/2-x64 7.0.5.7_WHQL
"EPSON Printer and Utilities" = EPSON Printer Software
"EPSON Stylus NX400 Series" = EPSON Stylus NX400 Series Printer Uninstall
"HDMI" = Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver
"jEdit_is1" = jEdit 4.3.1
"ZoneAlarm Toolbar" = ZoneAlarm Toolbar

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{020D8396-D6D9-4B53-A9A1-83C47E2E27AA}" = Windows Live Call
"{06585B02-F20D-4AB2-9A64-86EF2AE0F8F0}" = ASUS AI Recovery
"{0969AF05-4FF6-4C00-9406-43599238DE0D}" = ASUS Splendid Video Enhancement Technology
"{0AAA9C97-74D4-47CE-B089-0B147EF3553C}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{1451DE6B-ABE1-4F62-BE9A-B363A17588A2}" = QuickTime
"{14AFE241-FC6E-4FDB-BCA0-7AD6F4974171}" = Adobe Setup
"{15BC8CD0-A65B-47D0-A2DD-90A824590FA8}" = Microsoft Works
"{1DBD1F12-ED93-49C0-A7CC-56CBDE488158}" = ASUS LifeFrame3
"{205C6BDD-7B73-42DE-8505-9A093F35A238}" = Windows Live Upload Tool
"{20D4A895-748C-4D88-871C-FDB1695B0169}" = Platform
"{20FDF948-C8ED-4543-A539-F7F4AEF5AFA2}" = Wireless Console 3
"{22B775E7-6C42-4FC5-8E10-9A5E3257BD94}" = MSVCRT
"{22E9CF2B-4063-4dab-A251-93FA46F7DECC}_is1" = Webroot AntiVirus with AntiSpyware
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216016FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 17
"{28006915-2739-4EBE-B5E8-49B25D32EB33}" = Atheros Client Installation Program
"{287ECFA4-719A-2143-A09B-D6A12DE54E40}" = Acrobat.com
"{2B4C7E1E-E446-4740-ADB5-9842E742EE8A}" = Windows Live Toolbar
"{2FDBBCEA-62DB-45F4-B6E5-0E1FB2A1F29D}" = Visual C++ 8.0 Runtime Setup Package (x64)
"{3108C217-BE83-42E4-AE9E-A56A2A92E549}" = Atheros Communications Inc.® AR8121/AR8113/AR8114 Gigabit/Fast Ethernet Driver
"{32343DB6-9A52-40C9-87E4-5E7C79791C87}" = MSXML 4.0 SP2 and SOAP Toolkit 3.0
"{3B05F2FB-745B-4012-ADF2-439F36B2E70B}" = ATKOSD2
"{3F5B6210-0903-4DC6-8034-8F488AA3A782}" = Spy Sweeper Core
"{3FA365DF-2D68-45ED-8F83-8C8A33E65143}" = Apple Application Support
"{40BF1E83-20EB-11D8-97C5-0009C5020658}" = CyberLink Power2Go
"{4AB8B41B-3AF1-46BE-99B0-0ACD3B300C0A}" = Junk Mail filter update
"{4CBA3D4C-8F51-4D60-B27E-F6B641C571E7}" = Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack
"{57F0ED40-8F11-41AA-B926-4A66D0D1A9CC}" = Microsoft Office Live Add-in 1.3
"{5A22D889-FBDD-4AE8-86EC-089D45FC133E}" = Alcor Micro USB Card Reader
"{5B65EF64-1DFA-414A-8C94-7BB726158E21}" = ControlDeck
"{63C1109E-D977-49ED-BCE3-D00D0BF187D6}" = Windows Live Mail
"{64452561-169F-4A36-A2FF-B5E118EC65F5}" = ASUS SmartLogon
"{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}" = Apple Software Update
"{6A92E5C5-0578-443D-91F3-92ECE5F2CAE2}" = Windows Live Writer
"{6B77A7F6-DD63-4F13-A6FF-83137A5AC354}" = ASUS CopyProtect
"{6C122441-1861-4CD7-B1C5-A163A6984E12}" = CinemaNow Media Manager
"{7C05592D-424B-46CB-B505-E0013E8E75C9}" = ATK Hotkey
"{82C36957-D2B8-4EF2-B88C-5FA03AA848C7-112596253}" = Galapago
"{837b34e3-7c30-493c-8f6a-2b0f04e2912c}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight
"{8A74E887-8F0F-4017-AF53-CBA42211AAA5}" = Microsoft Sync Framework Runtime Native v1.0 (x86)
"{8F21291E-0444-4B1D-B9F9-4370A73E346D}" = WinFlash
"{8FFC5648-FAF8-43A3-BC8F-42BA1E275C4E}" = Choice Guard
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{ABDDE972-355B-4AF1-89A8-DA50B7B5C045}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{F580DDD5-8D37-4998-968E-EBB76BB86787}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{187308AB-5FA7-4F14-9AB9-D290383A10D9}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system
"{90120000-002A-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{E64BA721-2310-4B55-BE5A-2925F9706192}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-002A-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0116-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007
"{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{0B36C6D6-F5D8-4EAF-BF94-4376A230AD5B}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{3D019598-7B59-447A-80AE-815B703B84FF}" = Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (972581)
"{9422C8EA-B0C6-4197-B8FC-DC797658CA00}" = Windows Live Sign-in Assistant
"{95120000-00AF-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007 (English)
"{981029E0-7FC9-4CF3-AB39-6F133621921A}" = Skype Toolbars
"{9D48531D-2135-49FC-BC29-ACCDA5396A76}" = ASUS MultiFrame
"{A2BCA9F1-566C-4805-97D1-7FDC93386723}" = Adobe AIR
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-FFFF-7B44-A91000000001}" = Adobe Reader 9.1 MUI
"{B4092C6D-E886-4CB2-BA68-FE5A88D31DE6}_is1" = Spybot - Search & Destroy
"{BD64AF4A-8C80-4152-AD77-FCDDF05208AB}" = Microsoft Sync Framework Services Native v1.0 (x86)
"{C59C179C-668D-49A9-B6EA-0121CCFC1243}" = CyberLink LabelPrint
"{D103C4BA-F905-437A-8049-DB24763BBE36}" = Skype™ 4.2
"{D1E5870E-E3E5-4475-98A6-ADD614524ADF}" = ATK Media
"{D3D54F3E-C5C3-443D-978F-87A72E5616E8}" = ATK Generic Function Service
"{D9D754A1-EAC5-406C-A28B-C49B1E846711}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{E657B243-9AD4-4ECC-BE81-4CCF8D667FD0}" = ASUS Live Update
"{E6B87DC4-2B3D-4483-ADFF-E483BF718991}" = OpenOffice.org 3.1
"{EC8BD21F-0CA0-4BBF-97D9-4A52B30041A1}" = ASUS Virtual Camera
"{F0B430D1-B6AA-473D-9B06-AA3DD01FD0B8}" = Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]
"{F0DF4513-3C4C-4EB8-8012-2C5F70AF3988}" = ASUS FancyStart
"{F69E83CF-B440-43F8-89E6-6EA80712109B}" = Windows Live Communications Platform
"{F73A5B18-EB75-4B2C-B32D-9457576E2417}" = Windows Live Photo Gallery
"{FA2092C5-7979-412D-A962-6485274AE1EE}" = ASUS Data Security Manager
"{FDD810CA-D5E3-40E9-AB7B-36440B0D41EF}" = Windows Live Sync
"Adobe AIR" = Adobe AIR
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"Adobe_acce07fd2c8fe7f9e3f26243e626578" = Adobe Dreamweaver CS4
"Akamai" = Akamai NetSession Interface
"Asus_Camera_ScreenSaver" = Asus_Camera_ScreenSaver
"AVG9Uninstall" = AVG Free 9.0
"FileZilla Client" = FileZilla Client 3.3.2
"HijackThis" = HijackThis 2.0.2
"HOMESTUDENTR" = Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007
"InstallShield_{20D4A895-748C-4D88-871C-FDB1695B0169}" = VIA Platform Device Manager
"InstallShield_{40BF1E83-20EB-11D8-97C5-0009C5020658}" = CyberLink Power2Go
"InstallShield_{5A22D889-FBDD-4AE8-86EC-089D45FC133E}" = Alcor Micro USB Card Reader
"InstallShield_{C59C179C-668D-49A9-B6EA-0121CCFC1243}" = CyberLink LabelPrint
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
"McAfee Security Scan" = McAfee Security Scan Plus
"Mozilla Firefox (3.6.6)" = Mozilla Firefox (3.6.6)
"Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0.4)" = Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0.4)
"Pen Tablet Driver" = Pen Tablet
"Wacom WebTabletPlugin for IE" = WebTablet IE Plugin
"Wacom WebTabletPlugin for Netscape" = WebTablet Netscape Plugin
"WampServer 2_is1" = WampServer 2.0
"Winamp" = Winamp
"WinLiveSuite_Wave3" = Windows Live Essentials
"ZoneAlarm" = ZoneAlarm

========== HKEY_USERS Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2422444369-2973394505-1223183069-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"Move Media Player" = Move Media Player
"Winamp Detect" = Winamp Detector Plug-in

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 6/16/2010 10:56:22 PM | Computer Name = Flabes | Source = SideBySide | ID = 16842815
Description = Activation context generation failed for "c:\Program Files (x86)\Common
Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll".Error in manifest or policy file "c:\Program
Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll" on line 3. The value
"MAJOR_VERSION.MINOR_VERSION.BUILD_NUMBER_MAJOR.BUILD_NUMBER_MINOR" of attribute
"version" in element "assemblyIdentity" is invalid.

Error - 6/16/2010 10:57:21 PM | Computer Name = Flabes | Source = SideBySide | ID = 16842811
Description = Activation context generation failed for "c:\program files (x86)\microsoft\search
enhancement pack\search box extension\SrchBxEx.dll".Error in manifest or policy
file "c:\program files (x86)\microsoft\search enhancement pack\search box extension\SrchBxEx.dll"
on line 2. Invalid Xml syntax.

Error - 6/16/2010 10:57:21 PM | Computer Name = Flabes | Source = SideBySide | ID = 16842811
Description = Activation context generation failed for "c:\program files (x86)\microsoft\search
enhancement pack\search helper\SearchHelper.dll".Error in manifest or policy file
"c:\program files (x86)\microsoft\search enhancement pack\search helper\SearchHelper.dll"

enhancement pack\search helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll".Error in manifest or policy
file "c:\program files (x86)\microsoft\search enhancement pack\search helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll"

Error - 6/16/2010 10:57:33 PM | Computer Name = Flabes | Source = SideBySide | ID = 16842811
enhancement pack\search helper\sepsearchhelperie.dll".Error in manifest or policy
file "c:\program files (x86)\microsoft\search enhancement pack\search helper\sepsearchhelperie.dll"

Error - 6/18/2010 6:29:13 PM | Computer Name = Flabes | Source = SideBySide | ID = 16842815
Description = Activation context generation failed for "c:\Program Files (x86)\Common
Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll".Error in manifest or policy file "c:\Program
Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll" on line 3. The value
"MAJOR_VERSION.MINOR_VERSION.BUILD_NUMBER_MAJOR.BUILD_NUMBER_MINOR" of attribute
"version" in element "assemblyIdentity" is invalid.

Error - 6/18/2010 6:30:23 PM | Computer Name = Flabes | Source = SideBySide | ID = 16842811
enhancement pack\search box extension\SrchBxEx.dll".Error in manifest or policy
file "c:\program files (x86)\microsoft\search enhancement pack\search box extension\SrchBxEx.dll"

Error - 6/18/2010 6:30:23 PM | Computer Name = Flabes | Source = SideBySide | ID = 16842811
enhancement pack\search helper\SearchHelper.dll".Error in manifest or policy file
"c:\program files (x86)\microsoft\search enhancement pack\search helper\SearchHelper.dll"

enhancement pack\search helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll".Error in manifest or policy
file "c:\program files (x86)\microsoft\search enhancement pack\search helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll"

Error - 6/18/2010 6:30:38 PM | Computer Name = Flabes | Source = SideBySide | ID = 16842811
enhancement pack\search helper\sepsearchhelperie.dll".Error in manifest or policy
file "c:\program files (x86)\microsoft\search enhancement pack\search helper\sepsearchhelperie.dll"

[ System Events ]
Error - 7/10/2010 4:30:18 PM | Computer Name = Flabes | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7001
Description = The Computer Browser service depends on the Server service which failed
to start because of the following error: %%1068

Error - 7/10/2010 4:30:18 PM | Computer Name = Flabes | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7001
Description = The Computer Browser service depends on the Server service which failed

Error - 7/10/2010 4:32:02 PM | Computer Name = Flabes | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7001

Error - 7/10/2010 4:32:02 PM | Computer Name = Flabes | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7001

Error - 7/10/2010 4:37:02 PM | Computer Name = Flabes | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7001

Error - 7/10/2010 4:37:02 PM | Computer Name = Flabes | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7001

Error - 7/10/2010 8:00:44 PM | Computer Name = Flabes | Source = ssidrv | ID = 131098
Description = Failed to set monitor event rule.

< End of report >

#6 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• 33,771 posts
  •  

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:47 PM

Hi,

Run OTL
  • Under the Custom Scans/Fixes box at the bottom, paste in the following
    CODE
    :otl
    FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CE151BAA-8842-476B-A38C-66B755A8F76E}:1.9.1
    :files
    C:\Windows\tasks\at*.job
    :commands
    [emptytemp]
  • Then click the Run Fix button at the top
  • Let the program run unhindered, when done it will say "Fix Complete press ok to open the log"
  • Please post that log in your next reply.

Note: If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process.
    If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes. In this case, after the reboot, open Notepad (Start->All Programs->Accessories->Notepad), click File->Open, in the File Name box enter *.log and press the Enter key, navigate to the C:\_OTL\MovedFiles folder, and open the newest .log file present, and copy/paste the contents of that document back here in your next post.
================================Follow up scan=================================
  • Double click on OTL to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
  • Under the Standard Registry box change it to All.
  • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
    • When the scan completes, it will open one notepad window. OTL.Txt a This is saved in the same location as OTL.
    • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of this file and post it with your next reply.
Let me know if this improves things.

regards myrti

#7 zibb

zibb
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:07 AM

I ran the fix with OTL. Here's the log from that:

All processes killed
========== OTL ==========
Prefs.js: {CE151BAA-8842-476B-A38C-66B755A8F76E}:1.9.1 removed from extensions.enabledItems
========== FILES ==========
File\Folder C:\Windows\tasks\at*.job not found.
========== COMMANDS ==========

[EMPTYTEMP]

User: All Users

User: AppData

User: Default
->Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 33170 bytes

User: Default User
->Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes

User: Owner
->Temp folder emptied: 126140861 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 23344829 bytes
->Java cache emptied: 60974532 bytes
->FireFox cache emptied: 39497184 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 15841 bytes

User: Public

%systemdrive% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32 .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32 (64bit) .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32\drivers .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
Windows Temp folder emptied: 2421442 bytes
%systemroot%\sysnative\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 67630 bytes
RecycleBin emptied: 105635051 bytes

Total Files Cleaned = 342.00 mb

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.9.1 log created on 08162010_215129

Files\Folders moved on Reboot...
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\FXSAPIDebugLogFile.txt moved successfully.
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\~DFFDC23925BD7D5F48.TMP moved successfully.
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\t2wea3ep.default\Cache\_CACHE_001_ moved successfully.
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\t2wea3ep.default\Cache\_CACHE_002_ moved successfully.
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\t2wea3ep.default\Cache\_CACHE_003_ moved successfully.
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\t2wea3ep.default\Cache\_CACHE_MAP_ moved successfully.
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\t2wea3ep.default\urlclassifier3.sqlite moved successfully.
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\t2wea3ep.default\XUL.mfl moved successfully.
File\Folder C:\Windows\temp\ZLT01249.TMP not found!

Registry entries deleted on Reboot...

#8 zibb

zibb
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:30 AM

Here's the follow up scan:

OTL logfile created on: 8/16/2010 10:11:23 PM - Run 2

4.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 61.00% Memory free
8.00 Gb Paging File | 6.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 74.00% Paging File free

Drive C: | 283.44 Gb Total Space | 232.81 Gb Free Space | 82.14% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Scan Mode: Current user
Include 64bit Scans
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Standard

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgemc.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
PRC - C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrvx.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
PRC - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe (Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe (Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee Security Scan\2.0.181\SSScheduler.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot\WebrootSecurity\WRConsumerService.exe (Webroot Software, Inc. )
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.bin (OpenOffice.org)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.exe (OpenOffice.org)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ControlDeck\ControlDeckStartUp.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\HControl.exe (ASUS)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\ink\TabTip32.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATKOSD2\ATKOSD2.exe (ASUS)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\HControlUser.exe (ASUS)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\ATKOSD.exe (ASUS)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\AsLdrSrv.exe (ASUS)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\SmartLogon\sensorsrv.exe (ASUS)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot\WebrootSecurity\SpySweeperUI.exe (Webroot Software, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot\WebrootSecurity\SpySweeper.exe (Webroot Software, Inc. (www.webroot.com))
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot\WebrootSecurity\SSU.exe (Webroot Software, Inc. (www.webroot.com))
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Media\DMedia.exe (ASUS)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe (Safer Networking Ltd.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\WDC.exe (ASUS)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\KBFiltr.exe (ASUS)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\Atouch64.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Live Update\ALU.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files\ATKGFNEX\GFNEXSrv.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\eEBSvc.exe (SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION)

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
MOD - C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\WOW64\Plugins\ISWSHEX.dll (Check Point Software Technologies)
MOD - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wintrust.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\ink\tiptsf.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msscript.ocx (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7600.16385_none_421189da2b7fabfc\comctl32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4927_none_d08a205e442db5b5\msvcr80.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4927_none_d08a205e442db5b5\msvcp80.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV:64bit: - (!SASCORE) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE64.EXE (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
SRV:64bit: - (IswSvc) -- C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\IswSvc.exe (Check Point Software Technologies)
SRV:64bit: - (WTouchService) -- C:\Program Files\WTouch\WTouchService.exe (Wacom Technology, Corp.)
SRV:64bit: - (TabletServicePen) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\Pen_Tablet.exe (Wacom Technology, Corp.)
SRV:64bit: - (AFBAgent) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\FBAgent.exe (ASUSTeK Computer Inc.)
SRV:64bit: - (WinDefend) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (ATKGFNEXSrv) -- C:\Program Files\ATKGFNEX\GFNEXSrv.exe ()
SRV - (avg9emc) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgemc.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
SRV - (avg9wd) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
SRV - (Akamai) -- c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Akamai\rswin_3725.dll ()
SRV - (vsmon) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe (Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
SRV - (McComponentHostService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee Security Scan\2.0.181\McCHSvc.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (WRConsumerService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot\WebrootSecurity\WRConsumerService.exe (Webroot Software, Inc. )
SRV - (wampmysqld) -- c:\wamp\bin\mysql\mysql5.1.36\bin\mysqld.exe ()
SRV - (ASLDRService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\AsLdrSrv.exe (ASUS)
SRV - (CinemaNow Service) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaNow\CinemaNow Media Manager\CinemaNowSvc.exe (CinemaNow, Inc.)
SRV - (SeaPort) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (WebrootSpySweeperService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot\WebrootSecurity\SpySweeper.exe (Webroot Software, Inc. (www.webroot.com))
SRV - (SBSDWSCService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe (Safer Networking Ltd.)
SRV - (wampapache) -- c:\wamp\bin\apache\apache2.2.11\bin\httpd.exe (Apache Software Foundation)
SRV - (fsssvc) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Family Safety\fsssvc.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (ADSMService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Data Security Manager\ADSMSrv.exe (ASUSTek Computer Inc.)
SRV - (EpsonBidirectionalService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\eEBSvc.exe (SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV:64bit: - (AvgTdiA) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avgtdia.sys (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
DRV:64bit: - (AvgLdx64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avgldx64.sys (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
DRV:64bit: - (AvgMfx64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\avgmfx64.sys (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
DRV:64bit: - (ISWKL) -- C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\ISWKL.sys (Check Point Software Technologies)
DRV:64bit: - (Vsdatant) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vsdatant.sys (Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
DRV:64bit: - (SASDIFSV) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv64.sys (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV:64bit: - (SASKUTIL) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\saskutil64.sys (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV:64bit: - (athr) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\athrx.sys (Atheros Communications, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (wacmoumonitor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\wacmoumonitor.sys (Wacom Technology)
DRV:64bit: - (igfx) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\igdkmd64.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (kbfiltr) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\kbfiltr.sys ( )
DRV:64bit: - (amdsata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (amdxata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdxata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (amdsbs) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsbs.sys (AMD Technologies Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (LSI_SAS2) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys (LSI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (HpSAMD) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HpSAMD.sys (Hewlett-Packard Company)
DRV:64bit: - (stexstor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stexstor.sys (Promise Technology)
DRV:64bit: - (VIAHdAudAddService) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\viahduaa.sys (VIA Technologies, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (ETD) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ETD.sys (ELAN Microelectronic Corp.)
DRV:64bit: - (lullaby) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lullaby.sys (Windows ® Win 7 DDK provider)
DRV:64bit: - (Ntfs) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\ntfs.mof ()
DRV:64bit: - (SiSGbeLH) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SiSG664.sys (Silicon Integrated Systems Corp.)
DRV:64bit: - (ebdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\evbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b06bdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bxvbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b57nd60a) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\b57nd60a.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (hcw85cir) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hcw85cir.sys (Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (L1E) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\L1E62x64.sys (Atheros Communications, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (iaStor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\iaStor.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (AmUStor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\AmUStor.sys (Alcor Micro, Corp.)
DRV:64bit: - (wacomvhid) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\wacomvhid.sys (Wacom Technology)
DRV:64bit: - (SNP2UVC) USB2.0 PC Camera (SNP2UVC) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\snp2uvc.sys ()
DRV:64bit: - (GEARAspiWDM) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys (GEAR Software Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (MTsensor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ATK64AMD.sys (ASUS)
DRV:64bit: - (ssidrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ssidrv.sys (Webroot Software, Inc. (www.webroot.com))
DRV:64bit: - (ssfs0bbc) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ssfs0bbc.sys (Webroot Software, Inc. (www.webroot.com))
DRV:64bit: - (fssfltr) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\fssfltr.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (WimFltr) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WimFltr.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (ASMMAP64) -- C:\Program Files\ATKGFNEX\ASMMAP64.sys ()
DRV:64bit: - (wacommousefilter) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\wacommousefilter.sys (Wacom Technology)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\..\URLSearchHook: {66f2e20d-0da8-4c11-a9c8-dd8477b88acd} - C:\Program Files (x86)\ZoneAlarm\tbZone.dll (Conduit Ltd.)

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.com/
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {66f2e20d-0da8-4c11-a9c8-dd8477b88acd} - C:\Program Files (x86)\ZoneAlarm\tbZone.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {3f963a5b-e555-4543-90e2-c3908898db71}:9.0.0.845
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: moveplayer@movenetworks.com:7
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: personas@christopher.beard:1.5.2
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {AB2CE124-6272-4b12-94A9-7303C7397BD1}:4.2.0.5198
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {66f2e20d-0da8-4c11-a9c8-dd8477b88acd}:2.6.0.15
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {FFB96CC1-7EB3-449D-B827-DB661701C6BB}:1.5.227.0

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{3f963a5b-e555-4543-90e2-c3908898db71}: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\Firefox [2010/08/15 09:49:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{FFB96CC1-7EB3-449D-B827-DB661701C6BB}: C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\WOW64\TrustChecker [2010/07/14 00:21:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.6\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\components [2010/07/13 16:30:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.6\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2010/07/13 23:52:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Thunderbird 3.0.4\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird\components [2010/05/26 22:42:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Thunderbird 3.0.4\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird\plugins

[2010/06/17 23:03:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Extensions
[2010/06/17 23:03:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Extensions\{3550f703-e582-4d05-9a08-453d09bdfdc6}
[2010/08/15 10:02:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\t2wea3ep.default\extensions
[2010/07/14 00:20:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (ZoneAlarm Toolbar) -- C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\t2wea3ep.default\extensions\{66f2e20d-0da8-4c11-a9c8-dd8477b88acd}
[2010/03/22 17:41:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\t2wea3ep.default\extensions\personas@christopher.beard
[2010/07/14 00:21:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2010/04/16 21:36:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Skype extension for Firefox) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{AB2CE124-6272-4b12-94A9-7303C7397BD1}
[2010/01/13 15:46:00 | 000,063,488 | ---- | M] (Nullsoft, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npwachk.dll

O1 HOSTS File: ([2010/07/10 21:18:37 | 000,411,980 | R--- | M]) - C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\etc\HOSTS
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.007guard.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 007guard.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 008i.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.008k.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 008k.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.00hq.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 00hq.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 010402.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.032439.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 032439.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.0scan.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 0scan.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 1000gratisproben.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.1000gratisproben.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 1001namen.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.1001namen.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 100888290cs.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.100888290cs.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.100sexlinks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 100sexlinks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 10sek.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.10sek.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.1-2005-search.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 1-2005-search.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 123fporn.info
O1 - Hosts: 14234 more lines...
O2:64bit: - BHO: (AVG Safe Search) - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgssiea.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Windows Live Family Safety Browser Helper Class) - {4f3ed5cd-0726-42a9-87f5-d13f3d2976ac} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Family Safety\fssbho.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O2:64bit: - BHO: (ZoneAlarm Security Engine Registrar) - {8A4A36C2-0535-4D2C-BD3D-496CB7EED6E3} - C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\Trustchecker\bin\TrustCheckerIEPlugin.dll (Check Point Software Technologies)
O2 - BHO: (AVG Safe Search) - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgssie.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O2 - BHO: (Spybot-S&D IE Protection) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O2 - BHO: (ZoneAlarm Toolbar) - {66f2e20d-0da8-4c11-a9c8-dd8477b88acd} - C:\Program Files (x86)\ZoneAlarm\tbZone.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
O2 - BHO: (Search Helper) - {6EBF7485-159F-4bff-A14F-B9E3AAC4465B} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Search Helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (ZoneAlarm Security Engine Registrar) - {8A4A36C2-0535-4D2C-BD3D-496CB7EED6E3} - C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\WOW64\TrustChecker\bin\TrustCheckerIEPlugin.dll (Check Point Software Technologies)
O2 - BHO: (Windows Live Toolbar Helper) - {E15A8DC0-8516-42A1-81EA-DC94EC1ACF10} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O3:64bit: - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (ZoneAlarm Security Engine) - {EE2AC4E5-B0B0-4EC6-88A9-BCA1A32AB107} - C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\Trustchecker\bin\TrustCheckerIEPlugin.dll (Check Point Software Technologies)
O3:64bit: - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - Locked - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (&Windows Live Toolbar) - {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (ZoneAlarm Toolbar) - {66f2e20d-0da8-4c11-a9c8-dd8477b88acd} - C:\Program Files (x86)\ZoneAlarm\tbZone.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (ZoneAlarm Security Engine) - {EE2AC4E5-B0B0-4EC6-88A9-BCA1A32AB107} - C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\WOW64\TrustChecker\bin\TrustCheckerIEPlugin.dll (Check Point Software Technologies)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - Locked - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (&Windows Live Toolbar) - {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [AmIcoSinglun64] C:\Program Files (x86)\AmIcoSingLun\AmIcoSinglun64.exe (AlcorMicro Co., Ltd.)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [ETDWare] C:\Program Files\Elantech\ETDCtrl.exe (ELAN Microelectronic Corp.)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\Windows\SysNative\hkcmd.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\Windows\SysNative\igfxtray.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [ISW] C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\ForceField.exe (Check Point Software Technologies)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [Persistence] C:\Windows\SysNative\igfxpers.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ATKMEDIA] C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Media\DMedia.exe (ASUS)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ATKOSD2] C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATKOSD2\ATKOSD2.exe (ASUS)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AVG9_TRAY] C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HControlUser] C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Hotkey\HControlUser.exe (ASUS)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HDAudDeck] C:\Program Files (x86)\VIA\VIAudioi\VDeck\VDeck.exe (VIA)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SpySweeper] C:\Program Files (x86)\Webroot\WebrootSecurity\SpySweeperUI.exe (Webroot Software, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [UpdateLBPShortCut] C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\LabelPrint\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe (CyberLink Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [UpdateP2GoShortCut] C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Power2Go\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe (CyberLink Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ZoneAlarm Client] C:\Program Files (x86)\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe (Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [EPSON Stylus NX400 Series] C:\Windows\SysWow64\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\E_IATIEGA.EXE File not found
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
O4 - Startup: C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\OpenOffice.org 3.1.lnk = C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice.org 3\program\quickstart.exe ()
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktop = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktopChanges = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 5
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 3
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDesktopCleanupWizard = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 0
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O13 - gopher Prefix: missing
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: cinemanow.com ([]https in Trusted sites)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 10.0.0.1
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\linkscanner {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgppa.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\livecall {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-help {314111c7-a502-11d2-bbca-00c04f8ec294} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-itss {0A9007C0-4076-11D3-8789-0000F8105754} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\msnim {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\wlmailhtml {03C514A3-1EFB-4856-9F99-10D7BE1653C0} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\linkscanner {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG9\avgpp.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\livecall {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msgrapp.14.0.8050.1202.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msnim {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msgrapp.14.0.8050.1202.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)
O20:64bit: - AppInit_DLLs: (avgrssta.dll) - C:\Windows\SysNative\avgrssta.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O20:64bit: - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - Reg Error: Key error. - C:\Windows\SysNative\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)
O21:64bit: - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - CLSID or File not found.
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - CLSID or File not found.
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O33 - MountPoints2\D\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\D\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = D:\LaunchU3.exe -- File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/08/16 21:51:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\_OTL
[2010/08/10 22:25:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\drivers\avg
[2010/08/10 22:22:05 | 000,574,976 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\OTL.exe

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/08/16 22:15:42 | 006,553,600 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Users\Owner\NTUSER.DAT
[2010/08/16 22:06:29 | 000,010,240 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2010/08/16 22:06:29 | 000,010,240 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2010/08/16 22:06:16 | 000,713,888 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2010/08/16 22:06:16 | 000,615,360 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfh009.dat
[2010/08/16 22:06:16 | 000,103,702 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfc009.dat
[2010/08/16 21:58:43 | 000,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\SA.DAT
[2010/08/16 21:58:07 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2010/08/16 21:58:05 | 3193,765,888 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2010/08/16 21:57:17 | 001,772,904 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\IconCache.db
[2010/08/16 21:53:13 | 063,513,695 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Avg\incavi.avm
[2010/08/16 21:52:34 | 000,001,864 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\McAfee Security Scan Plus.lnk
[2010/08/16 21:52:33 | 000,001,866 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\McAfee Security Scan Plus.lnk
[2010/08/10 22:21:28 | 000,574,976 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/07/19 21:15:15 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Owner\defogger_reenable

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2010/07/19 21:15:15 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Owner\defogger_reenable
[2009/09/02 23:51:39 | 000,053,248 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\LogonStart.dll
[2009/08/19 01:33:09 | 000,000,031 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\OOBEPlayer.ini
[2009/07/28 22:20:40 | 000,000,010 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ABLKSR.ini
[2009/07/13 16:42:10 | 000,064,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\BWContextHandler.dll
[2009/07/13 14:03:59 | 000,364,544 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msjetoledb40.dll
[2009/04/21 18:26:56 | 000,031,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\wrLZMA.dll
[2006/05/18 20:39:57 | 000,015,497 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\snp2uvc.ini

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 110 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\Temp:90EE3BE1
< End of report >

#9 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• 33,771 posts
  •  

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:39 PM

Hi,

how is te PC doing now?

regards myrti

#10 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• 33,771 posts
  •  

Posted 25 August 2010 - 08:43 AM

Due to lack of feedback, this topic is now Closed

If you need this topic reopened, please send me a PM.
Please include the address of this thread in your request.
This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please start a new topic.

With Regards,
myrti

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users