Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

tune plus 3.0

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sharpie

sharpie

• Members
  • 702 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:06 AM

Posted 19 July 2010 - 07:58 PM

does anyone have any experience with this program. i have to send my ipod in because the headphone jack is broken but i dont want them to return it with all my music erased. the head phone jack is broken so sending it in is the only way i can fix it. i dont trust myself when it comes to fixing it at home. what i want is a program that will take the playlists off as is and take all the play lists off so they are organized the way they are on my ipod. i tried a couple of freeware programs and it got the music back on my laptop but they werent in playlists they were just the songs. there were some playlists, but mostly just individual songs and i dont have time to go through 3,900 songs and put them in their proper playlists also has anyone tried this program with the win. 7 os.?

thanks in advance if i get any responses

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,512 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:06 PM

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:58 PM

Never heard of it. I use http://www.mediamonkey.com/ But I also have a Sansa, I don't know if mediamonkey works with ipod.

EDIT: It does support ipod:

Sync iPhone / iPod Devices

An iPhone/iPod plugin is included with MediaMonkey. This plug-in supports the iPhone, iPhone 3G, and all iPods, including the iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, and older iPods such as the iPod mini and iPod Video. It synchs MP3/M4A/M4B/M4P files and related properties including Album Art, ratings, volume leveling information (known as 'Soundcheck' on the iPod), play history, as well as Playlists. If you want the power of MediaMonkey with the ease of use of an iPod, your wait is over. See Guide to iPod/iPhone Sync and Copy iPhone/iPod .

Quote from: http://www.mediamonkey.com/addons/device/

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 sharpie

sharpie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 702 posts
  •  

Posted 19 July 2010 - 11:28 PM

hey animal. ive used media monkey before, but it actually erased some of my playlists once i added a couple and my ipod hdd isnt even full, but thanks.

#4 sharpie

sharpie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 702 posts
  •  

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:08 PM

i dont think it works on windows 7 anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users