Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

"Error loading phdyp.dll" message after startup

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Smb62

Smb62

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 PM

Posted 19 July 2010 - 07:27 AM

I had a problem with antivir solution pro. So I removed it by running iExplore, then unchecking the "use proxy server" in the LAN settings in my Internet explorer, then running Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and SuperAntiSpyware.

Now, when I start my computer, a few seconds after logging in a message pops up saying "Error loading phdyp.dll The specified module could not be found. A second or two after this happens, my symantec pops up saying that the quickscan detected something. The symantec results say that the risk is called Trojan.Zefarch that the count is 2, and that the filename is axoniqeribe.dll.

After it is quarantined and I restart the system, it's back. How do I get rid of this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,551 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:17 PM

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:29 AM

BC Removal Guide, http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-remo...ir-solution-pro.

Try the above...if no joy, follow the instrucitons listed at the end of the guide...and post at BC Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/22/virus-trojan-spyware-and-malware-removal-logs/.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users