Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blue Screen STOP: 0x000006F

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nejevoli

Nejevoli

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:57 PM

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:22 PM

:thumbsup:

Hello all, this is my delemia. I have 2 computers. One that ran fine till recently when it froze up on me, so I restarted the PC at which point in sent me to a blue screen with:

SESSION3_INTIALIZATION_FAILED
STOP: 0x000006F (0xc000000e, 0x00000000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

So I restarted again at which point it gives me the option to go into safe mode or last known good config and all that good stuff. None of those options work. It drops me down to a bunch of system files bieng loaded and hanging on the last one being mup.sys at which point it jumps me back to my fav blue screen. I tried googleing the error and therer are alot of 0x000006f errors that poped up, couldn't really make to much sense of it. Mostly something about a hardware problem. So the first thing I did was make sure all the connections were good in the pc. I am able to write this thax to my other computer thats power supply over heats and shuts me down. So I have to work in short intervals. Anyway I switched the hard drives to see what would happen and the good one gives me the same error when put in the bad tower? leading me to beleive something is wrong with the bios? And when I switched the bad hard drive into the good tower same message. When switched back I end up with the same deal as I started with. Google also says to go into recovery councle to chckdsk on my computer. But I lost all my disks. Windows cd and all drivers all of them. I am also just thinking of just reloading my entire OS. If anyone knows of how I could aquire all the cds I lost for free it would help me out in reloading the OS and just in general. Can someone help me please I need to get this PC running so I can finish a website for a client.

Thank you,

Nejevoli

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,876 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:57 PM

Posted 19 July 2010 - 08:21 AM

<<If anyone knows of how I could aquire all the cds I lost for free it would help me out in reloading the OS and just in general.>>

If the systems are manufactured by OEMs (e.g., Dell, HP, eMachines, etc.), the obvious answer is to contact each and obtain recovery/replacement disks.

FWIW: Moving a bootable hard drive from one system to another...should be expected to result in problems.

Changing a Motherboard or Moving Hard Drive - http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/moving_xp.html

Info on STOP errors can generally be found at http://www.aumha.org/a/stop.htm:

"0x0000006F: SESSION3_INITIALIZATION_FAILED
The process creation failure indicated by this error message can only happen during the fairly brief time that the Windows Executive is being initialized, which is during phase 4 of Windows startup. Typically there is a problem with a device driver or with a missing or corrupt system file used during Windows startup."

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users