Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Antivir solution Inc..

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 oceangurl

oceangurl

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:00 AM

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:34 PM

About 2 weeks ago I got a popup (I was in the middle of reading something) and it said my computer was infected...then directed me back to my startup page..tryed to do a system restore, connect back to the internet..no luck but this saying to run a scan with this Antivir..ran scan then they wanted me to purchase it for 3 months at 49.95..since I couldnt restore my computer nor do a total reformat (I couldnt get anywhere nor do anything without this saying file wasnt found you have a virus take action with this anitver) I did purchase it with my visa card...got me back up and running and I thought o.k. $50 on my next bill...then last night I get this same message and everything shut down again..now Iam suppossed to have been covered by this Antivir that I just purchased so why then couldnt I get anywhere again..I couldnt get a number for them or any info on this company because I couldnt get on line..so I purchased it again for $49.95 just so I could google this thing...I need to know if this is a virus....Iam afraid Iam going to get hijacked again and I cant find a solution because I cant get on line to google it...if it is a virus then how do I remove it for absolutly totally free..Iam not going to pay again for another program...I think $100 is a hard lesson to learn..can anybody please help me..Iam scared that this thing is going to come back and in short of taking my tower into the computer place I want to stop this dead in its track....thanx so much and remember I need TOTAL FREEWARE..NO STRINGS ATTACHED...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users