Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Keyboard problems on IE8

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 secretangel

secretangel

• Members
  • 154 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:32 PM

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:29 AM

Over the last couple of weeks I've been experiencing problems typing when using Internet Explorer and sometimes msn.

As I type, the letters either take a long while to be displayed or don't come up at all and I have to press them several times before they work. This doesn't happen on Firefox but as I've been having problems accessing Facebook when using Firefox (I keep having problems with the plug-in container on Firefox causing it to freeze) I have been using IE.

This is not just happening on my PC, its also happening on my daughters laptop.

Anyone else having similar problems or any idea what is causing this?
Posted Image

When you wanna give up, and your hearts about to break
Remember that you're perfect, God makes no mistakes

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users