Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I think it is overheating!?!?!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mdx_957

mdx_957

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:39 PM

Posted 16 July 2010 - 09:05 AM

Build:
Cooler Master Scout Case
Asus P6T MB
Intel Ci7- 920 (Not overclocked)
OCZ Gold 6GB (3x2GB) RAM
Saphire Radeon 4890
Corsair 750TX PSU
Cooler Master V8 CPU Cooler
2 Hitachi Deskstar 1TB HDD
Sony Optical Drive

I built this during December of 2009. It was a great running computer. i burnt it in and everything. And the max temp the CPU was running at was 99C. Everything else ran pretty cool. Then after i shut off the burnin test and gave it a few hours to cool down, it was still @ 99C and so I redid the thermal compound and it took it down to 50C Idle and 65-70C running it hard. So then I am in the 6 month of having this computer that it is still running at 99C idle or full load. Is there anything that i can do to make it stay cool down.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users