Welcome to BleepingComputer
One or more of the identified infections is a backdoor trojan or rootkit.
This type of infection has the capabilities to allows hacker to remotely control your computer, steal critical system information
and download and execute files
I would counsel you to disconnect this PC from the Internet immediately. If you do any banking or other financial transactions on the PC or if it should contain any other sensitive information, please get to a known clean computer and change all passwords where applicable, and it would be wise to contact those same financial institutions to apprise them of your situation.
Though the trojan has been identified and can be killed, because of it's backdoor functionality, your PC is very likely compromised and there is no way to be sure your computer can ever again be trusted. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of trojan, the best course of action would be a reformat and reinstall of the OS. Please read these for more information:How Do I Handle Possible Identity Theft, Internet Fraud and CC Fraud?When Should I Format, How Should I Reinstall
We can still clean this machine but I can't guarantee that it will be 100% secure afterwards. Let me know what you decide to do.
If you still want to clean it please do the following
and save it to your Desktop.
- Right click on the file and choose extract all extract the file to your desktop then run it.
- If prompted to restart the computer type in Y then it will restart.
- Or if you are prompted with a hidden service warning do go ahead and delete it.
- Once completed it will create a log in your C:\ drive
- Please post the contents of that log
Download ComboFix from one of these locations:Link 1Link 2* IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.
- Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools
- Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.
- As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
- Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:
Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.
When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt
in your next reply.