Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Tweak Ui / Icons

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 j_aerous

j_aerous

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:29 PM

Posted 20 October 2005 - 09:48 AM

hi guys pls in need some help I have just installed tweak ui and start playing and checking out the use, well after I tweaked some settings my icons color change and looked messy at high resolution of 1600 - 1200 that I use normally the thing is if I reduce the resolution it look ok again but on increase it mess up and looks like a WIN 2000 system that as just Been Installed and need a video card driver Well all my other Grifx look O.K. I mean the GUI of all my apps look fine in Photoshop my color plate looks fine the icon on word toolbar and other icon look fine too it just my desktop icons, start menu icons, task bar ions and icons I view in explore that look bad I mean my folders, and all what do I do to correct this problem and by the way I use a onboard video card

Pls how can I

Dont Give up Ur pc withOut a fight
J_aERous

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users