Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ie-spyad2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 NeOo

NeOo

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:01 PM

Posted 20 October 2005 - 09:09 AM

Hello Buddys,
how r u. i have been facing a little problem with Internet Explorer. i have dowload IE-SPYAD2 softwarewhich installs a huge list of restricted sites in internet explorer restricted sites zone. now i uninstall that software as the IE-SPYAD home page refers to uninstall. but after uninstalling it i again check the resticted stes list i c that the sites r still present and they block some sites. now any1 know how can i remove that huge list of sites from my internet explorer.

Thanku

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:01 PM

Posted 20 October 2005 - 10:31 AM

Why would you want to remove all that protection?

Are you using any other anti-spyware programs like Spywareblaster or block list? They also add a long list of sites to the restricted zone list and that is what may be showing.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#3 NeOo

NeOo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 21 October 2005 - 12:29 PM

Yes i m using spware blaster 3.4 and i enable all protection. can i 1st uninstall iespyd2 and then disable all protection in spywareblaster ???????

Edited by NeOo, 21 October 2005 - 12:32 PM.

#4 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:01 AM

Posted 21 October 2005 - 01:28 PM

Yes you can, but why would you want to?
Doing that, would leave you vulnerable to attack from 100's of bad sites.
That's almost as bad as disabling your firewall, and antivirus.
You will be removing a major layer of your protection, from your computer, and that is not advisable.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 NeOo

NeOo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 22 October 2005 - 01:23 PM

i know that this is not good and recommended to remove these protections but there is a one problem if u can solve my this prob then i do not need to remove that protection. i m using www.freeserials.com for software cracks and serials because i m living in Pakistan and if we convert our currency into dollars then the softs r very expensive so thats y i use that site. now this site is add in restricted zone in Internet Explorer and iwanna to remove only that site but it is very difficult to remove that site because all the sites which r listed r started like this *.freexxx.com and also i search for *.freeserials.com but i don't find such so kindly help me in this way. Thanku

#6 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:01 AM

Posted 22 October 2005 - 01:40 PM

Bleeping Computer does not condone, or assist in hacking/cracking activities.
Neither I, nor anyone else at this site, will help in the pirating of software.

For that reason, I'm going to close this topic.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users