Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

redirecting in firefox

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kenny24

Kenny24

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:28 AM

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:19 AM

my redirecting is getting worse. i also have another topic pertaining to this and other problems(http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic331679.html) any help would be greatly appreciated. sorry for being clutter but i dont know the wait time and its getting worse.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 37,008 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:28 AM

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:33 PM

Hello,

I know how frustrating it is when your computer isn't working properly. Let me assure you that your topic isn't lost, forgotten, or ignored. We work with hundreds of logs every day, so we have devised a means of seeing only those topics that don't have responses yet. At the moment, we have over 300 unanswered topics, the oldest dated July 11, 2010 at 6:15 pm Eastern Daylight Savings time in the U.S.A. Your log topic here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/331679/problems-with-redirecting-and-firewall-shutting-off/ is dated July 14 at 2:42 PM using the same time zone.

Our volunteer MRT team members have various levels of expertise and training, so while we try to take the oldest DDS/HJT logs, it is often the skill level of the particular helper and sometimes the operating system that dictates which logs get selected first. Some infections are more complicated than others and require a higher skill level to remove. Without that skill level attempted removal could result in disastrous results. In other instances, the helper may not be familiar with the operating system that you are using, since they use another. In either case, neither of us would want someone to assist you who is not familiar with your issue and attempt to fix it.

Please be patient. It may take several days to get a response but your log will be reviewed and answered as soon as possible. I advise checking your topic once a day for responses as the e-mail notification system is unreliable.

Orange Blossom fruits_cherry.gif
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users