Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

network adaptors

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ds123

ds123

• Members
  • 85 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:16 PM

Posted 14 July 2010 - 09:56 PM

A while ago when i looked in Device Manager, under Network Adaptors was just my broadcom ethernet adaptor and my Intel WIFI adaptor but on looking recently 15 devices are listed, 10 WAN Miniports, tunneling Pseudo-Interface and isatap.

Can i uninstall these drivers?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,457 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:16 PM

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:30 PM

What version of windows are you running? Also do you run any virtual machines? Also do you have an anti virus program? :thumbsup:

sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat too! |

#3 ds123

ds123
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 85 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:16 PM

Posted 16 July 2010 - 06:50 PM

What version of windows are you running? Also do you run any virtual machines? Also do you have an anti virus program? :thumbsup:

Windows vista home premium (6.0 Build 6002)

Not sure what virtual machines are, i am on a home network, single computer.

I use Spyware Doctor, i uninstalled it and then was able to uninstall some network devices but WAN miniports wouldn't uninstall so i just disabled them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users