Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need help removing Virtumonde.sci

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OddCore

OddCore

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:32 PM

Posted 14 July 2010 - 09:30 AM

Hello,

I apologise for this, you must've seen it thousands of times, and I could've just looked at other posts (and I did) on how to remove this but in every post people said don't install and run anti malware tools unless asked to. So...

I have been infected with Virtumonde.sci and I know so because Spybot S&D has discovered it. I have not seen any effects yet, if Spybot hadn't found it, I wouldn't know I had it. But I've tried VundoFix, Malwarebytes, Hijackthis and rkill and nothing works, Spybot keeps on finding it. I am running Windows 7 on a 32-bit system.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Edited by OddCore, 14 July 2010 - 11:03 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 OddCore

OddCore
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:32 PM

Posted 14 July 2010 - 09:31 AM

I am sorry for posting so many times, I thought I was refreshing the page but apparently I was reposting. Please delete the other similar posts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users