Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Re: Program Hangup

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 matt123

matt123

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:53 AM

Posted 19 October 2005 - 04:31 PM

I have some files in my Program Files that cause my Program Files to freeze up. I found that I could use the files in another program, however. Situation: avi. movie file that I copy using DVD Santa. Cannot access them where they reside in Program Files. If I open DVD Santa, I can access them in it. Anyone know why this is and how to prevent the hang in the Program Files?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gunner

gunner

• Members
  • 337 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:53 AM

Posted 19 October 2005 - 08:21 PM

Not sure what you mean by hang. If you are trying to open vob instead of ts that may be the problem.I wouls use gspot from www.snapfiles.com to tell me what program opens the file, and if I have the proper codec. Hope I helped?
Spike's advice: Backup your data routinely.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users