Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

post removal issue

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 akhunatonic

akhunatonic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:01 PM

Posted 13 July 2010 - 11:19 AM

Hello sweet world of those who know this stuff sooooo much better than I-----

I used malware bytes to remove that pesky defense center virus because it shut down my task mgr and mcafee---

I did a scan out of safe mode w/networking and removed/quarantined all the files

After rebooting I logged on in standard mode----the virus appears to be gone however--task mgr is still locked

AND WORSE-- some of my operating files from system32 rundll.exe--PRO11.MSI---etc... are gone!

can I download these files or a post scan repair kit?? as you can see i have no clue but I'm smart so any help will do

...and control.exe--- i cant do much in my control panel and my automatic updates cant complete??

Edited by hamluis, 13 July 2010 - 12:13 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,759 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:01 PM

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:56 PM

Hello what is your Operating system?
What is the exact error message here?

some of my operating files from system32 rundll.exe--PRO11.MSI---etc...
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 akhunatonic

akhunatonic
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:01 PM

C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe )) application not found

i run windows xp home on a dell ( iknow double whammy)

for my updates it keeps saying

(microsoft office pro-ed.2003)--the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable--
enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package PRO11.MSI

Edited by akhunatonic, 13 July 2010 - 02:11 PM.

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,759 posts
  •  

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:25 PM

Hi for the error..try this Rundll32 Error or we can run SFC utility in a bit..
First let's get some scan logs..

Next run MBAM (MalwareBytes):

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (v1.46) and save it to your desktop.
Before you save it rename it to say zztoy.exe

alternate download link 1
alternate download link 2
MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
  • If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
On the Scanner tab:
  • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:
  • Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
  • Exit MBAM when done.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
Next run ATF and SAS: If you cannot access Safe Mode,run in normal ,but let me know.

Note: On Vista, "Windows Temp" is disabled. To empty "Windows Temp" ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator".

From your regular user account..
Download Attribune's ATF Cleaner and then SUPERAntiSpyware , Free Home Version. Save both to desktop ..
DO NOT run yet.
Open SUPER from icon and install and Update it
Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
Close browsers before scanning.
Scan for tracking cookies.
Terminate memory threats before quarantining
Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program. DO NOT run yet.

Now reboot into Safe Mode: How to enter safe mode(XP)
Using the F8 Method
Restart your computer.
When the machine first starts again it will generally list some equipment that is installed in your machine, amount of memory, hard drives installed etc. At this point you should gently tap the F8 key repeatedly until you are presented with a Windows XP Advanced Options menu.
Select the option for Safe Mode using the arrow keys.
Then press enter on your keyboard to boot into Safe Mode

Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.
Click the Empty Selected button.

If you use Firefox or Opera browser click that browser at the top and choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program

NOW Scan with SUPER
Open from the desktop icon or the program Files list
On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
Perform a Complete scan. After scan,Verify they are all checked.
Click OK on the summary screen to quarantine all found items.
If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.

To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log.
A text file will open in your default text editor.
Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
Click Close to exit the program.

Please ask any needed questions,post logs and Let us know how the PC is running now.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 akhunatonic

akhunatonic
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 13 July 2010 - 03:04 PM

heres my report from my first scan in safe mode earlier-----------------ANYTHING I TRY TO LOAD INSTALL OR OPEN IT ASKS ME WHAT PROGRAM I WANT TO OPEN WITH WHEN IT SHOULD DO IT AUTOMATIC--so I don't know if i can get atf cleaner or superspy or the rundll32--

--if I'm able to get those programs should i perform the steps you laid out...

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4309

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 (Safe Mode)
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

7/13/2010 10:39:50 AM
mbam-log-2010-07-13 (10-39-50).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 198104
Time elapsed: 21 minute(s), 9 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 3
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 3
Folders Infected: 2
Files Infected: 43

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\pragmatipyribcim (Trojan.DNSChanger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Defense Center (Rogue.DefenseCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PRAGMA (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\FirewallDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\DisableTaskMgr (Hijack.TaskManager) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
C:\Program Files\Defense Center (Rogue.DefenseCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\PRAGMAtipyribcim (Trojan.DNSChanger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\Brian\Local Settings\Temp\asdD2.tmp.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Brian\Local Settings\Temp\AUTMGR32.EXE (Trojan.Dropper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Brian\Local Settings\Temp\fiu7.tmp (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Brian\Local Settings\Temp\mschrt20ex.dll (Rogue.DefenseCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Brian\Local Settings\Temp\tmpBDD.tmp.exe (Trojan.Agent.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Brian\Local Settings\Temp\wscsvc32.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Brian\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\MIY0SGQS\399-direct[1].ex (Trojan.Agent.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Terree\My Documents\Downloads\IWONSetup2.3.67.1.NoSA.NoHP.ZLfox000.exe (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Defense Center\defcnt.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Defense Center\defext.dll (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Defense Center\defhook.dll (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{49879EEA-F2A3-4F98-8A3A-513BD7E979DF}\RP135\A0036230.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{49879EEA-F2A3-4F98-8A3A-513BD7E979DF}\RP135\A0036231.dll (Trojan.Agent.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{49879EEA-F2A3-4F98-8A3A-513BD7E979DF}\RP135\A0036232.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{49879EEA-F2A3-4F98-8A3A-513BD7E979DF}\RP135\A0036262.dll (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{49879EEA-F2A3-4F98-8A3A-513BD7E979DF}\RP135\A0036268.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{49879EEA-F2A3-4F98-8A3A-513BD7E979DF}\RP135\A0036269.dll (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{49879EEA-F2A3-4F98-8A3A-513BD7E979DF}\RP135\A0036276.dll (Trojan.Agent.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{49879EEA-F2A3-4F98-8A3A-513BD7E979DF}\RP135\A0036291.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{49879EEA-F2A3-4F98-8A3A-513BD7E979DF}\RP135\A0036292.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{49879EEA-F2A3-4F98-8A3A-513BD7E979DF}\RP135\A0036293.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{49879EEA-F2A3-4F98-8A3A-513BD7E979DF}\RP135\A0036294.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{49879EEA-F2A3-4F98-8A3A-513BD7E979DF}\RP135\A0036295.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{49879EEA-F2A3-4F98-8A3A-513BD7E979DF}\RP135\A0036296.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{49879EEA-F2A3-4F98-8A3A-513BD7E979DF}\RP135\A0036297.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{49879EEA-F2A3-4F98-8A3A-513BD7E979DF}\RP135\A0036298.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{49879EEA-F2A3-4F98-8A3A-513BD7E979DF}\RP135\A0036299.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\PRAGMAtipyribcim\PRAGMAc.dll (Trojan.Agent.Gen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\PRAGMAtipyribcim\PRAGMAd.sys (Trojan.DNSChanger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Defense Center\about.ico (Rogue.DefenseCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Defense Center\activate.ico (Rogue.DefenseCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Defense Center\buy.ico (Rogue.DefenseCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Defense Center\def.db (Rogue.DefenseCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Defense Center\help.ico (Rogue.DefenseCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Defense Center\scan.ico (Rogue.DefenseCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Defense Center\settings.ico (Rogue.DefenseCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Defense Center\splash.mp3 (Rogue.DefenseCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Defense Center\Uninstall.exe (Rogue.DefenseCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Defense Center\update.ico (Rogue.DefenseCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Defense Center\virus.mp3 (Rogue.DefenseCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\PRAGMAtipyribcim\PRAGMAcfg.ini (Trojan.DNSChanger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\PRAGMAtipyribcim\PRAGMAsrcr.dat (Trojan.DNSChanger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Brian\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Defense Center.LNK (Rogue.DefenseCenter) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Edited by akhunatonic, 13 July 2010 - 03:07 PM.

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,759 posts
  •  

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:15 PM

Hello, for "can't open" issue..
o here to Doug KNox's Windows® XP File Association Fixes
Run 9th down on left... EXE File Association Fix ... the EXE not EML one.

Yes then run the rest.

Then run DDS Killer
Please read carefully and follow these steps.
  • Download TDSSKiller and save it to your Desktop.
  • Extract its contents to your desktop and make sure TDSSKiller.exe (the contents of the zipped file) is on the Desktop itself, not within a folder on the desktop.
  • Go to Start > Run (Or you can hold down your Windows key and press R) and copy and paste the following into the text field. (make sure you include the quote marks) Then press OK. (If Vista, click on the Vista Orb and copy and paste the following into the Search field. (make sure you include the quotation marks) Then press Ctrl+Shift+Enter.)

"%userprofile%\Desktop\TDSSKiller.exe" -l C:\TDSSKiller.txt -v

• If it says "Hidden service detected" DO NOT type anything in. Just press Enter on your keyboard to not do anything to the file.
  • It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Allow it to do so.
  • When it is done, a log file should be created on your C: drive called "TDSSKiller.txt" please copy and paste the contents of that file here.

#7 akhunatonic

akhunatonic
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 14 July 2010 - 10:47 AM

BTW THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! THIS IS VERY HELPFUL
the exe. fix worked :thumbsup:
the atf cleaner is awesome!
the perfect optimizer wanted me to register before it could help but i dont think i need that anymore
i manually got the task manager back on--that was kinda cool

the tdss did not ask me to reboot should i anyway?
mcafee is saying realtime scanning is still off---is that because of safe mode?

10:35:35:343 0500 TDSS rootkit removing tool 2.3.2.2 Jun 30 2010 17:23:49
10:35:35:343 0500 ================================================================================
10:35:35:343 0500 SystemInfo:

10:35:35:343 0500 OS Version: 5.1.2600 ServicePack: 3.0
10:35:35:343 0500 Product type: Workstation
10:35:35:343 0500 ComputerName: TERREETRON
10:35:35:343 0500 UserName: Administrator
10:35:35:343 0500 Windows directory: C:\WINDOWS
10:35:35:343 0500 System windows directory: C:\WINDOWS
10:35:35:343 0500 Processor architecture: Intel x86
10:35:35:343 0500 Number of processors: 2
10:35:35:343 0500 Page size: 0x1000
10:35:35:343 0500 Boot type: Safe boot with network
10:35:35:343 0500 ================================================================================
10:35:35:921 0500 Initialize success
10:35:35:921 0500
10:35:35:921 0500 Scanning Services ...
10:35:36:406 0500 Raw services enum returned 352 services
10:35:36:421 0500
10:35:36:421 0500 Scanning Drivers ...
10:35:37:281 0500 ACPI (8fd99680a539792a30e97944fdaecf17) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ACPI.sys
10:35:37:328 0500 ACPIEC (9859c0f6936e723e4892d7141b1327d5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ACPIEC.sys
10:35:37:375 0500 aec (8bed39e3c35d6a489438b8141717a557) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aec.sys
10:35:37:421 0500 AFD (7e775010ef291da96ad17ca4b17137d7) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\afd.sys
10:35:37:500 0500 APPDRV (ec94e05b76d033b74394e7b2175103cf) C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\APPDRV.SYS
10:35:37:515 0500 Arp1394 (b5b8a80875c1dededa8b02765642c32f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys
10:35:37:562 0500 AsyncMac (b153affac761e7f5fcfa822b9c4e97bc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys
10:35:37:578 0500 atapi (9f3a2f5aa6875c72bf062c712cfa2674) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys
10:35:37:593 0500 Atmarpc (9916c1225104ba14794209cfa8012159) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atmarpc.sys
10:35:37:687 0500 audstub (d9f724aa26c010a217c97606b160ed68) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys
10:35:37:765 0500 BCM43XX (b89bcf0a25aeb3b47030ac83287f894a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\bcmwl5.sys
10:35:37:781 0500 bcm4sbxp (cd4646067cc7dcba1907fa0acf7e3966) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\bcm4sbxp.sys
10:35:37:828 0500 Beep (da1f27d85e0d1525f6621372e7b685e9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Beep.sys
10:35:37:875 0500 cbidf2k (90a673fc8e12a79afbed2576f6a7aaf9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cbidf2k.sys
10:35:37:906 0500 CBTNDIS5 (181b4a19965024a2afa01fa2102b2a2d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\CBTNDIS5.SYS
10:35:37:968 0500 Cdaudio (c1b486a7658353d33a10cc15211a873b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdaudio.sys
10:35:38:031 0500 Cdfs (c885b02847f5d2fd45a24e219ed93b32) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdfs.sys
10:35:38:078 0500 Cdr4_xp (8b53c2b18868ac39c6642956dd9438d9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdr4_xp.sys
10:35:38:109 0500 Cdralw2k (ffc0d096168891f875adc1cf510acf32) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdralw2k.sys
10:35:38:125 0500 Cdrom (1f4260cc5b42272d71f79e570a27a4fe) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys
10:35:38:156 0500 cercsr6 (84853b3fd012251690570e9e7e43343f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cercsr6.sys
10:35:38:203 0500 cfwids (44e4a7dded054dd55ae995c3aed719ae) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cfwids.sys
10:35:38:218 0500 CmBatt (0f6c187d38d98f8df904589a5f94d411) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys
10:35:38:234 0500 Compbatt (6e4c9f21f0fae8940661144f41b13203) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\compbatt.sys
10:35:38:281 0500 Disk (044452051f3e02e7963599fc8f4f3e25) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys
10:35:38:328 0500 dmboot (d992fe1274bde0f84ad826acae022a41) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmboot.sys
10:35:38:421 0500 dmio (7c824cf7bbde77d95c08005717a95f6f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmio.sys
10:35:38:453 0500 dmload (e9317282a63ca4d188c0df5e09c6ac5f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmload.sys
10:35:38:484 0500 DMusic (8a208dfcf89792a484e76c40e5f50b45) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\DMusic.sys
10:35:38:515 0500 drmkaud (8f5fcff8e8848afac920905fbd9d33c8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys
10:35:38:531 0500 Fastfat (38d332a6d56af32635675f132548343e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fastfat.sys
10:35:38:578 0500 Fdc (92cdd60b6730b9f50f6a1a0c1f8cdc81) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fdc.sys
10:35:38:593 0500 Fips (d45926117eb9fa946a6af572fbe1caa3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fips.sys
10:35:38:609 0500 Flpydisk (9d27e7b80bfcdf1cdd9b555862d5e7f0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Flpydisk.sys
10:35:38:640 0500 FltMgr (b2cf4b0786f8212cb92ed2b50c6db6b0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
10:35:38:656 0500 Fs_Rec (3e1e2bd4f39b0e2b7dc4f4d2bcc2779a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fs_Rec.sys
10:35:38:687 0500 Ftdisk (6ac26732762483366c3969c9e4d2259d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ftdisk.sys
10:35:38:718 0500 Gpc (0a02c63c8b144bd8c86b103dee7c86a2) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys
10:35:38:796 0500 HDAudBus (573c7d0a32852b48f3058cfd8026f511) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys
10:35:38:828 0500 hidusb (ccf82c5ec8a7326c3066de870c06daf1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys
10:35:38:875 0500 HPZid412 (30ca91e657cede2f95359d6ef186f650) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZid412.sys
10:35:38:906 0500 HPZipr12 (efd31afa752aa7c7bbb57bcbe2b01c78) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZipr12.sys
10:35:38:937 0500 HPZius12 (7ac43c38ca8fd7ed0b0a4466f753e06e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZius12.sys
10:35:39:000 0500 HTTP (f80a415ef82cd06ffaf0d971528ead38) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\HTTP.sys
10:35:39:031 0500 i8042prt (1441650ea99ca6a8c611ddcbde95bc33) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys
10:35:39:031 0500 Suspicious file (Forged): C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys. Real md5: 1441650ea99ca6a8c611ddcbde95bc33, Fake md5: 4a0b06aa8943c1e332520f7440c0aa30
10:35:39:031 0500 File "C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys" infected by TDSS rootkit ... 10:35:40:390 0500 Backup copy found, using it..
10:35:40:406 0500 will be cured on next reboot
10:35:40:687 0500 ialm (200cca76cd0e0f7eec78fa56c29b4d67) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\igxpmp32.sys
10:35:40:984 0500 Imapi (083a052659f5310dd8b6a6cb05edcf8e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys
10:35:41:046 0500 intelppm (8c953733d8f36eb2133f5bb58808b66b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys
10:35:41:093 0500 Ip6Fw (3bb22519a194418d5fec05d800a19ad0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ip6fw.sys
10:35:41:125 0500 IpFilterDriver (731f22ba402ee4b62748adaf6363c182) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys
10:35:41:140 0500 IpInIp (b87ab476dcf76e72010632b5550955f5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys
10:35:41:171 0500 IpNat (cc748ea12c6effde940ee98098bf96bb) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys
10:35:41:218 0500 IPSec (23c74d75e36e7158768dd63d92789a91) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys
10:35:41:250 0500 IRENUM (c93c9ff7b04d772627a3646d89f7bf89) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\irenum.sys
10:35:41:281 0500 isapnp (05a299ec56e52649b1cf2fc52d20f2d7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys
10:35:41:296 0500 Kbdclass (463c1ec80cd17420a542b7f36a36f128) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
10:35:41:343 0500 klmd23 (316353165feba3d0538eaa9c2f60c5b7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\klmd.sys
10:35:41:375 0500 kmixer (692bcf44383d056aed41b045a323d378) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys
10:35:41:453 0500 KSecDD (b467646c54cc746128904e1654c750c1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KSecDD.sys
10:35:41:515 0500 mfeapfk (b77e959e1c50d3e3a9d9ef423be62e09) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfeapfk.sys
10:35:41:531 0500 mfeavfk (e84596fcb591117f5597498a5f82ad97) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfeavfk.sys
10:35:41:546 0500 mfebopk (d40ce01e2d3fe0c079cd2d6b3e4b823b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfebopk.sys
10:35:41:562 0500 mfefirek (3962c6a9e35c4319dcdab0497614fd69) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfefirek.sys
10:35:41:609 0500 mfehidk (e7ecf7872bf8f2897ae5a696d908c2f7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys
10:35:41:640 0500 mfendisk (554dbbdc8c3b4f380b21269239bd29bb) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mfendisk.sys
10:35:41:640 0500 mfendiskmp (554dbbdc8c3b4f380b21269239bd29bb) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mfendisk.sys
10:35:41:671 0500 mferkdet (e411594ac94baef7f8ea991cc8f47fd1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mferkdet.sys
10:35:41:703 0500 mfetdi2k (1bfe4c4ccf8cd2d7deaffb424e691196) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfetdi2k.sys
10:35:41:828 0500 mnmdd (4ae068242760a1fb6e1a44bf4e16afa6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mnmdd.sys
10:35:41:875 0500 Modem (dfcbad3cec1c5f964962ae10e0bcc8e1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Modem.sys
10:35:41:890 0500 Mouclass (35c9e97194c8cfb8430125f8dbc34d04) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
10:35:41:921 0500 mouhid (b1c303e17fb9d46e87a98e4ba6769685) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys
10:35:41:937 0500 MountMgr (a80b9a0bad1b73637dbcbba7df72d3fd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MountMgr.sys
10:35:42:015 0500 MREMP50 (9bd4dcb5412921864a7aacdedfbd1923) C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Motive\MREMP50.SYS
10:35:42:031 0500 MRESP50 (07c02c892e8e1a72d6bf35004f0e9c5e) C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Motive\MRESP50.SYS
10:35:42:078 0500 MRxDAV (11d42bb6206f33fbb3ba0288d3ef81bd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys
10:35:42:187 0500 MRxSmb (f3aefb11abc521122b67095044169e98) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
10:35:42:234 0500 Msfs (c941ea2454ba8350021d774daf0f1027) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Msfs.sys
10:35:42:265 0500 MSKSSRV (d1575e71568f4d9e14ca56b7b0453bf1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys
10:35:42:281 0500 MSPCLOCK (325bb26842fc7ccc1fcce2c457317f3e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys
10:35:42:296 0500 MSPQM (bad59648ba099da4a17680b39730cb3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys
10:35:42:328 0500 mssmbios (af5f4f3f14a8ea2c26de30f7a1e17136) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys
10:35:42:343 0500 Mup (2f625d11385b1a94360bfc70aaefdee1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Mup.sys
10:35:42:375 0500 NDIS (1df7f42665c94b825322fae71721130d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDIS.sys
10:35:42:390 0500 NdisTapi (1ab3d00c991ab086e69db84b6c0ed78f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
10:35:42:406 0500 Ndisuio (f927a4434c5028758a842943ef1a3849) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
10:35:42:421 0500 NdisWan (edc1531a49c80614b2cfda43ca8659ab) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
10:35:42:437 0500 NDProxy (6215023940cfd3702b46abc304e1d45a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDProxy.sys
10:35:42:468 0500 NetBIOS (5d81cf9a2f1a3a756b66cf684911cdf0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
10:35:42:531 0500 NetBT (74b2b2f5bea5e9a3dc021d685551bd3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
10:35:42:609 0500 NIC1394 (e9e47cfb2d461fa0fc75b7a74c6383ea) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys
10:35:42:609 0500 Npfs (3182d64ae053d6fb034f44b6def8034a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Npfs.sys
10:35:42:656 0500 Ntfs (78a08dd6a8d65e697c18e1db01c5cdca) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys
10:35:42:750 0500 Null (73c1e1f395918bc2c6dd67af7591a3ad) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Null.sys
10:35:42:812 0500 NwlnkFlt (b305f3fad35083837ef46a0bbce2fc57) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys
10:35:42:828 0500 NwlnkFwd (c99b3415198d1aab7227f2c88fd664b9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys
10:35:42:859 0500 odysseyIM4 (7af6ec0ea4261ecf7da084103be31ea8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\odysseyIM4.sys
10:35:42:890 0500 ohci1394 (ca33832df41afb202ee7aeb05145922f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys
10:35:42:921 0500 Parport (5575faf8f97ce5e713d108c2a58d7c7c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Parport.sys
10:35:42:937 0500 PartMgr (beb3ba25197665d82ec7065b724171c6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PartMgr.sys
10:35:42:968 0500 ParVdm (70e98b3fd8e963a6a46a2e6247e0bea1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ParVdm.sys
10:35:43:000 0500 PCI (a219903ccf74233761d92bef471a07b1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys
10:35:43:031 0500 PCIIde (ccf5f451bb1a5a2a522a76e670000ff0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys
10:35:43:062 0500 Pcmcia (9e89ef60e9ee05e3f2eef2da7397f1c1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Pcmcia.sys
10:35:43:171 0500 PptpMiniport (efeec01b1d3cf84f16ddd24d9d9d8f99) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
10:35:43:187 0500 PSched (09298ec810b07e5d582cb3a3f9255424) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys
10:35:43:250 0500 Ptilink (80d317bd1c3dbc5d4fe7b1678c60cadd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys
10:35:43:296 0500 RasAcd (fe0d99d6f31e4fad8159f690d68ded9c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys
10:35:43:312 0500 Rasl2tp (11b4a627bc9614b885c4969bfa5ff8a6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
10:35:43:343 0500 RasPppoe (5bc962f2654137c9909c3d4603587dee) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
10:35:43:359 0500 Raspti (fdbb1d60066fcfbb7452fd8f9829b242) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys
10:35:43:390 0500 Rdbss (7ad224ad1a1437fe28d89cf22b17780a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
10:35:43:406 0500 RDPCDD (4912d5b403614ce99c28420f75353332) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
10:35:43:437 0500 RDPWD (6728e45b66f93c08f11de2e316fc70dd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RDPWD.sys
10:35:43:484 0500 redbook (f828dd7e1419b6653894a8f97a0094c5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys
10:35:43:546 0500 rimmptsk (d85e3fa9f5b1f29bb4ed185c450d1470) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rimmptsk.sys
10:35:43:578 0500 rimsptsk (db8eb01c58c9fada00c70b1775278ae0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rimsptsk.sys
10:35:43:593 0500 rismxdp (6c1f93c0760c9f79a1869d07233df39d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rixdptsk.sys
10:35:43:687 0500 SASDIFSV (a3281aec37e0720a2bc28034c2df2a56) C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS
10:35:43:718 0500 SASKUTIL (61db0d0756a99506207fd724e3692b25) C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS
10:35:43:750 0500 sdbus (8d04819a3ce51b9eb47e5689b44d43c4) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sdbus.sys
10:35:43:765 0500 Secdrv (90a3935d05b494a5a39d37e71f09a677) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys
10:35:43:812 0500 Serial (cca207a8896d4c6a0c9ce29a4ae411a7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Serial.sys
10:35:43:859 0500 Sfloppy (8e6b8c671615d126fdc553d1e2de5562) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Sfloppy.sys
10:35:43:875 0500 splitter (ab8b92451ecb048a4d1de7c3ffcb4a9f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\splitter.sys
10:35:43:906 0500 sr (76bb022c2fb6902fd5bdd4f78fc13a5d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sr.sys
10:35:44:015 0500 Srv (89220b427890aa1dffd1a02648ae51c3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
10:35:44:171 0500 STHDA (58f855684e163466a5c565adf0865536) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sthda.sys
10:35:44:343 0500 swenum (3941d127aef12e93addf6fe6ee027e0f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys
10:35:44:359 0500 swmidi (8ce882bcc6cf8a62f2b2323d95cb3d01) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\swmidi.sys
10:35:44:453 0500 sysaudio (8b83f3ed0f1688b4958f77cd6d2bf290) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys
10:35:44:515 0500 Tcpip (9aefa14bd6b182d61e3119fa5f436d3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
10:35:44:546 0500 TDPIPE (6471a66807f5e104e4885f5b67349397) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDPIPE.sys
10:35:44:578 0500 TDTCP (c56b6d0402371cf3700eb322ef3aaf61) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDTCP.sys
10:35:44:578 0500 TermDD (88155247177638048422893737429d9e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys
10:35:44:609 0500 Udfs (5787b80c2e3c5e2f56c2a233d91fa2c9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Udfs.sys
10:35:44:750 0500 Update (402ddc88356b1bac0ee3dd1580c76a31) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\update.sys
10:35:44:796 0500 usbccgp (173f317ce0db8e21322e71b7e60a27e8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys
10:35:44:828 0500 usbehci (65dcf09d0e37d4c6b11b5b0b76d470a7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys
10:35:44:859 0500 usbhub (1ab3cdde553b6e064d2e754efe20285c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys
10:35:44:875 0500 usbprint (a717c8721046828520c9edf31288fc00) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys
10:35:44:890 0500 usbscan (a0b8cf9deb1184fbdd20784a58fa75d4) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys
10:35:44:921 0500 USBSTOR (a32426d9b14a089eaa1d922e0c5801a9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS
10:35:44:937 0500 usbuhci (26496f9dee2d787fc3e61ad54821ffe6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys
10:35:44:984 0500 usb_rndisx (b6cc50279d6cd28e090a5d33244adc9a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usb8023x.sys
10:35:45:015 0500 VgaSave (0d3a8fafceacd8b7625cd549757a7df1) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vga.sys
10:35:45:031 0500 VolSnap (4c8fcb5cc53aab716d810740fe59d025) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\VolSnap.sys
10:35:45:046 0500 Wanarp (e20b95baedb550f32dd489265c1da1f6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
10:35:45:140 0500 wdmaud (6768acf64b18196494413695f0c3a00f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys
10:35:45:187 0500 WmiAcpi (c42584fd66ce9e17403aebca199f7bdb) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wmiacpi.sys
10:35:45:187 0500 Reboot required for cure complete..
10:35:45:671 0500 Cure on reboot scheduled successfully
10:35:45:671 0500
10:35:45:671 0500 Completed
10:35:45:671 0500 Results:
10:35:45:671 0500 Registry objects infected / cured / cured on reboot: 0 / 0 / 0
10:35:45:671 0500 File objects infected / cured / cured on reboot: 1 / 0 / 1
10:35:45:671 0500 KLMD(ARK) unloaded successfully

#8 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,759 posts
  •  

Posted 14 July 2010 - 11:37 AM

Ok, lokking a lot better.. Did you run the SAS yet? do that too. Make sure everything is out of here.
I would recommend you not useRegistry cleaners etc... see bottom.

Your AV may be off in safe mode.
Reboot to normal and check. Then back to Safe to run SAS.
Post back the log and tell me how it's running...

And you most welcome!! :thumbsup:

Bleeping Computer DOES NOT recommend the use of registry cleaners/optimizers for several reasons:

Registry cleaners are extremely powerful applications that can damage the registry by using aggressive cleaning routines and cause your computer to become unbootable.

The Windows registry is a central repository (database) for storing configuration data, user settings and machine-dependent settings, and options for the operating system. It contains information and settings for all hardware, software, users, and preferences. Whenever a user makes changes to settings, file associations, system policies, or installed software, the changes are reflected and stored in this repository. The registry is a crucial component because it is where Windows "remembers" all this information, how it works together, how Windows boots the system and what files it uses when it does. The registry is also a vulnerable subsystem, in that relatively small changes done incorrectly can render the system inoperable. For a more detailed explanation, read Understanding The Registry.

Not all registry cleaners are created equal. There are a number of them available but they do not all work entirely the same way. Each vendor uses different criteria as to what constitutes a "bad entry". One cleaner may find entries on your system that will not cause problems when removed, another may not find the same entries, and still another may want to remove entries required for a program to work.

Not all registry cleaners create a backup of the registry before making changes. If the changes prevent the system from booting up, then there is no backup available to restore it in order to regain functionality. A backup of the registry is essential BEFORE making any changes to the registry.

Improperly removing registry entries can hamper malware disinfection and make the removal process more difficult if your computer becomes infected. For example, removing malware related registry entries before the infection is properly identified can contribute to system instability and even make the malware undetectable to removal tools.

The usefulness of cleaning the registry is highly overrated and can be dangerous. In most cases, using a cleaner to remove obsolete, invalid, and erroneous entries does not affect system performance but it can result in "unpredictable results".

Unless you have a particular problem that requires a registry edit to correct it, I would suggest you leave the registry alone. Using registry cleaning tools unnecessarily or incorrectly could lead to disastrous effects on your operating system such as preventing it from ever starting again. For routine use, the benefits to your computer are negligible while the potential risks are great.

Edited by boopme, 14 July 2010 - 11:38 AM.

#9 akhunatonic

akhunatonic
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:15 PM

everything is working pretty sound! well done and thanks again

when i started up i got this

C:\WINDOWS\uspshl.dll-----the specified module could not be found

and yes i ran the SAS with everything else

#10 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,759 posts
  •  

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:27 PM

Its not unusual to receive such an error after using specialized fix tools.

A "Cannot find...", "Could not run...", "Error loading... or "specific module could not be found" message is usually related to malware that was set to run at startup but has been deleted. Windows is trying to load this file but cannot locate it since the file was mostly likely removed during an anti-virus or anti-malware scan. However, an associated orphaned registry entry remains and is telling Windows to load the file when you boot up. Since the file no longer exists, Windows will display an error message. You need to remove this registry entry so Windows stops searching for the file when it loads.

To resolve this, download Autoruns, search for the related entry and then delete it.

Create a new folder on your hard drive called AutoRuns (C:\AutoRuns) and extract (unzip) the file there. (click here if you're not sure how to do this.)
Open the folder and double-click on autoruns.exe to launch it.
Please be patient as it scans and populates the entries.
When done scanning, it will say Ready at the bottom.
Scroll through the list and look for a startup entry related to the file(s) in the error message.
Right-click on the entry and choose delete.
Reboot your computer and see if the startup error returns.

#11 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:35 AM

Hello,

Now that you have posted a log here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/340913/defense-center-infect/ you should NOT make further changes to your computer (install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc) unless advised by a MRT Team member, nor should you ask for help elsewhere. Doing so can result in system changes which may not show in the log you already posted. Further, any modifications you make on your own may cause confusion for the helper assisting you and could complicate the malware removal process which would extend the time it takes to clean your computer.

From this point on the MRT Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean.

Please be patient. It may take a while to get a response because the MRT Team members are EXTREMELY busy working logs posted before yours. They are volunteers who will help you out as soon as possible. Once you have made your post and are waiting, please DO NOT make another reply until it has been responded to by a member of the MRT Team. Generally the staff checks the forum for postings that have 0 replies as this makes it easier for them to identify those who have not been helped. If you post another response there will be 1 reply. A team member, looking for a new log to work may assume another MRT Team member is already assisting you and not open the thread to respond.

Please be patient. It may take several days to get a response but your log will be reviewed and answered as soon as possible. I advise checking your topic once a day for responses as the e-mail notification system is unreliable.

To avoid confusion, I am closing this topic. Good luck with your log.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users