Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

delete specific history entries

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dnst3

dnst3

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:59 PM

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:18 PM

i've set my firefox to leave history alone for 9,999 days. this should tell you i do not like deleting history. its so much easier when i want to find something and its not in my bookmarks. well most of the time it helps. anyhow is there an app out there than can target specific websites to delete out of history or address or key words in the history? rather than empty all of it. i know it slows me down but i understand the cause and accept it most of the time. the slowness of ff loading that is. so does anyone know of this kind of thing? thanks for your help if any :>

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,117 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:59 PM

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:16 PM

Take a look: Browser Tip of the Day: How to delete individual URLs from Firefox's history :thumbsup:

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 dnst3

dnst3
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:59 PM

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:43 AM

aha thank you! although its slow but it works. thanks for the link animal

#4 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,117 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:59 PM

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:37 PM

You're quite welcome. Glad it was able to work for you.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users