Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello forum members

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 howitno

howitno

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:31 PM

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:55 PM

Hey everybody,

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. My name is Shaun and I've been mega-biting since mid 1989 and I still feel like I don't hardly know a thing about computers. :cool: The one good charistic that I do have, is that I've never been afraid of computers or afraid of screwing things up. Over the years I've screwed up plenty, but I guess thats just how I learn. When I lived in Southern California I was fortunate enough to have really knowledgable neighbors, right next door I had a computer programmer, three doors up I had an IBM service technician and about 8 doors down I had the vice-president of Testar (they fix all the hard drives, boards, chips etc.. for Western Digital) :thumbsup: so back then, when I got in serious trouble, I always was able to get bailed out and I always learned something by my screw-ups. :)

I guess the bottom line is that I know enough to be a fairly dangerous man - but this time I've got a real hair jerker on my hands :trumpet: :inlove: :flowers: :P and I'm really hopefull that one of you gurus will be able to help me out.
I'm pretty sure that I have the google redirect virus but I'll save the details for the correct forum.

Hope everybodys having a better day than me (sucks to be me today!!)

Cya Peeps

Shaun

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:31 AM

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:52 PM

Hello and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users