Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blue Screen pops up whenever I have a lot of tabs, and dynamiclinklibrary popups?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 blackbirdbree

blackbirdbree

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:26 AM

Posted 12 July 2010 - 11:02 AM

Hey guys. I've been having a couple problems with the computer. Whenever I have a bunch of tabs open, or when one of the tabs is especially slow, my computer will shut right down and flash the blue screen. This happens all the time, and sometimes a couple times a day. Whenever I boot up afterwards, it says that my computer has recovered from a serious system error. That serious system error has probably happened at least a hundred times now, and I'm sick of it. It started popping up a while ago when I had a Google redirection virus( which has since been gotten rid of).

Last time it popped up it said:
*** STOP 0x00000050 (0xF7C3A724, 0x00000001, 0x804D9B68, 0x00000000)

Second- After I installed Service Pack 3, I started to get popups after bootup. about a a search interface in dynamiclinklibrary wlanapi.dlll. I'm almost positive it has to do with D-Link, my home networking, but I'm not sure what to do. I will get a screenshot of it for more info after I gurantee it's safe to bootup.

I think I may have a virus problem, so this is second priority to that.

I'll add a third annoying problem: when I go on blogs on Firefox, many of the links show as characters, not words. It's frustrating. I installed some kind of Japanese language thing a while back, it may be related to that. Firefox won't load for some reason, so a screen capture for that will also have to wait.

Edited by blackbirdbree, 12 July 2010 - 11:32 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,119 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:26 AM

Posted 12 July 2010 - 11:43 AM

Due to the fact that you have an active malware thread open, this thread will be closed.

Please devote your attention to that thread alone...until it is resolved. This will avoid confusion and possible suggestions that work at cross-purposes.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users