Welcome to the BC HijackThis Log and Analysis forum
. I will be assisting you in cleaning up your system.
I ask that you refrain from running tools other than those we suggest while we are cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so we know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.
In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Options
. If you click on this in the drop-down menu you can choose Track this topic
. By doing this and then choosing Immediate E-Mail notification
and then clicking on Proceed
you will be advised when we respond the your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.
Please keep in mind that we have a large backlog of users just like yourself waiting to be helped so try to be as timely as possible in your replies. Since we do this on a part-time voluntary basis we are limited on how many logs we can respond to and keep open due to time restraints. If you have to be away or can't answer for some other reason just let me know. Thank you for your understanding.After 5 days if a topic is not replied to we assume it has been abandoned and it is closed.
I will be closing your other topic and we will work from this one.
We'll start out by running the following. If you have any problems with running it just let me know:
Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
to your desktop.
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to the following:
- Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- Then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform Quick scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Save it to your desktop.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware may require a reboot to complete removals. After a reboot, if required, post that saved log
in your next reply.Note:
Please post the log in the reply window and do not make it an attachment. Do this with all subsequent replies unless I ask otherwise.