Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

how do i get rid of this virus?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Lichmaster

Lichmaster

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:00 PM

Posted 11 July 2010 - 03:12 PM

Hello, my problem is that i have had this virus for sometime now. At first my internet security (Norton) had gotten rid of it. But now i have gotten "pop ups" from Norton saying it blocked an attack. The attacks are at high risks everytime. Also the name inwhich the attack is from changes from time to time. Just now it saids i was attacked from zz87jhfda88.com. Really i have no idea what it means. At some points i get to many of them and my computers frezzes and i have to restart it. :thumbsup: can anyone help?

Edited by Budapest, 11 July 2010 - 05:04 PM.
Moved from Introductions ~BP

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users