Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Adobe Photoshop Virus?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 TechlessOS_3211

TechlessOS_3211

• Members
  • 112 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:02 PM

Posted 02 July 2010 - 11:04 PM

Hello,

Yesterday my sister and I were scanning our computers after finding a.exe on her laptop. After scanning hers, we decided to take a quick check on our desktop computer. We followed the same instructions found in the a.exe topic on this forum. (Download and scan with MalwareBytes, clean with TFC, and scan with Dr. Web CureIt in Safe Mode)

MalwareBytes found, quarantined, and deleted around 200 files, all having to do with "MyWebSearch" on a Quick Scan. After using TFC to clean up, we attempted an Express scan with Dr. WebCureIt. Although it showed no infections, I was suspicious, due to the fact an older version of the program did a complete scan on my sister's laptop and found 12 files, but never completed the scan.

This morning I tried a complete scan, which resulted in "The BlueScreen of Death" and I had to reboot our computer. I then re-attempted the scan. Dr. Web CureIt found 1 infection, a trojan horse called Trojan.DownLoad2.10694 in the Adobe Photoshop 7.0 program files folder, called Template Droplet.exe. Dr. Web CureIt labeled the file incurable and moved it. This worries me immensely.

Also, I do not know if this or MyWebSearch is related, but my IE8 uses 90-100% of CPU on startup and idling. It freezes every time I try and open it. I have had to use Safari as my default browser. Both browsers have closed at random a few times and DEP has popped up to tell me a recent attack was blocked. My computer also runs slower than it ought to, but perhaps this is because of the processor.

I am a Windows Vista Service Pack 2 user. I would like to know if my computer is safe to use now, or, if necessary, how to remove the trojan horse. I can also provide logs, if needed.

Edited by TechlessOS_3211, 03 July 2010 - 12:00 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TechlessOS_3211

TechlessOS_3211
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted 10 July 2010 - 11:59 PM

Hello,

It seems that aince the last time I posted, things have not gotten better. I posted my concerns in a topic previously, but recieved no replies.

Today I was on my PC and using Adobe Photoshop 7.0 when multiple IE Photoshop help windows popped up. My default browser is now Safari, so it shouldn't have been IE windows, even if I had opened them myself. I was able to close two of them, but one's title changed to a program files location (Photoshop folder, I think). I had to use Windows Task manager to close it. Afterwards, the CPU usage skyrocketed, even when I closed all programs.

I then decided to try and run a virus scan. I booted into safe mode and attempted to run Dr. Web CureIt, but an error message came up saying the shortcut path was no longer available. I was unable to run the program. So, I re-downloaded it in Safe-mode with networking, and then went back to regular safe mode to start a scan. (It is currently scanning as I type)

I went into my user folder properties to try and find the location the Shortcut path specified (Appdata, which was hidden) when I noticed the number of folders and files was going up.

When I started my Dr. WebCureIt scan, the number of files to scan was also larger--by a few thousand. I don't know if those extras are system files or not, but I've only created a few files recently, mostly on my USB drive.

If this is a virus, it has been a particularly nasty one as of yet. Please help! :thumbsup:

Edited by Blade Zephon, 11 July 2010 - 01:55 AM.
Merged repost with existing topic. ~BZ

#3 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:02 PM

Posted 11 July 2010 - 01:56 AM

Hello.

Please post the Dr. Web results when the scan is complete.

~Blade

Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

#4 TechlessOS_3211

TechlessOS_3211
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2010 - 09:49 AM

Thank you so much for your response!

It seems last night's scan on Dr. WebCureit failed. My computer apparently recieved the BSOD.

However, I still have the results from an older scan.

Droplet Template.exe;C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 7.0\Required;Trojan.DownLoad2.10694;Incurable.Moved.;

This is not mentioned in any log in the DoctorWeb folder. Should I try to scan again?

Edited by TechlessOS_3211, 11 July 2010 - 09:52 AM.

#5 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2010 - 04:33 PM

Hello.

Let's try something different. Please note that the following scan will take some time to run.

Please download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If it will not start, go to Start > All Prgrams > SUPERAntiSpyware and click on Alternate Start.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.
  • Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are checked (uncheck all others):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program.
  • Do not run a scan just yet.
Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode". When logging in, log in under the account that you normally use; do NOT log in under the account titled "Admin" or "Administrator" unless this account is the one used normally.

Scan with SUPERAntiSpyware as follows:
  • Launch the program and back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan and click "Next".
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.
~Blade

In your next reply, please include the following:
SUPERAntiSpyware Log

Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

#6 TechlessOS_3211

TechlessOS_3211
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2010 - 06:37 PM

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 07/11/2010 at 06:27 PM

Application Version : 4.40.1002

Core Rules Database Version : 5182
Trace Rules Database Version: 2994

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 01:30:25

Memory items scanned : 305
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 9048
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 220185
File threats detected : 98

Adware.Flash Tracking Cookie
C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\K8G2ZMF4\CONVOAD.TECHNORATIMEDIA.COM
C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\K8G2ZMF4\MEDIA.FILB.DE
C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\K8G2ZMF4\MEDIA.RESULTHOST.ORG
C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\K8G2ZMF4\MEDIA.SCANSCOUT.COM
C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\K8G2ZMF4\MEDIA.TATTOMEDIA.COM
C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\K8G2ZMF4\MEDIA1.BREAK.COM
C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\K8G2ZMF4\MSNBCMEDIA.MSN.COM
C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\K8G2ZMF4\OBJECTS.TREMORMEDIA.COM
C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\K8G2ZMF4\ICTV-TF-EC.INDIECLICKTV.COM
C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\K8G2ZMF4\INTERCLICK.COM
C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\K8G2ZMF4\UDN.SPECIFICCLICK.NET
C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\K8G2ZMF4\CRACKLE.COM
C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\K8G2ZMF4\WWW.CRACKLE.COM
C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\K8G2ZMF4\SPE.ATDMT.COM
C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\K8G2ZMF4\M1.2MDN.NET
C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\K8G2ZMF4\SECURE-US.IMRWORLDWIDE.COM

Adware.Tracking Cookie
2mdn.net [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
cdn.insights.gravity.com [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
cdn4.specificclick.net [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
convoad.technoratimedia.com [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
core.insightexpressai.com [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
crackle.com [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
ds.serving-sys.com [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
googleads.g.doubleclick.net [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
i.adultswim.com [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
ictv-tf-ec.indieclicktv.com [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
interclick.com [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
m1.2mdn.net [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
media.filb.de [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
media.mtvnservices.com [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
media.resulthost.org [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
media.scanscout.com [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
media.tattomedia.com [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
media01.videoplayer.hu [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
media1.break.com [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
media2.videoplayer.hu [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
msnbcmedia.msn.com [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
objects.tremormedia.com [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
secure-us.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
spe.atdmt.com [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
udn.specificclick.net [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
video.redorbit.com [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
www.crackle.com [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
www.gvsmedia.com [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
www.jamster.com [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
xxxearth.com [ C:\Users\Kenz\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\K8G2ZMF4 ]
2mdn.net [ C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RRVPB8JE ]
atdmt.com [ C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RRVPB8JE ]
bannerfarm.ace.advertising.com [ C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RRVPB8JE ]
broadcast.piximedia.fr [ C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RRVPB8JE ]
googleads.g.doubleclick.net [ C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RRVPB8JE ]
interclick.com [ C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RRVPB8JE ]
m1.2mdn.net [ C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RRVPB8JE ]
media.resulthost.org [ C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RRVPB8JE ]
media.scanscout.com [ C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RRVPB8JE ]
media.tattomedia.com [ C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RRVPB8JE ]
media01.kyte.tv [ C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RRVPB8JE ]
media1.break.com [ C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RRVPB8JE ]
mediafileshost.com [ C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RRVPB8JE ]
msnbcmedia.msn.com [ C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RRVPB8JE ]
spe.atdmt.com [ C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RRVPB8JE ]
stat.radioblogclub.com [ C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RRVPB8JE ]
track.trackads.net [ C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RRVPB8JE ]
udn.specificclick.net [ C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RRVPB8JE ]
yieldmanager.edgesuite.net [ C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\RRVPB8JE ]
C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\shawn@a1.interclick[1].txt
C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\shawn@ad.yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\shawn@ads.4shared[1].txt
C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\shawn@ads.cnn[1].txt
C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\shawn@ads.ireel[2].txt
C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\shawn@ads.mediamayhemcorp[2].txt
C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\shawn@advertising[2].txt
C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\shawn@atdmt[1].txt
C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\shawn@casalemedia[1].txt
C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\shawn@chitika[2].txt
C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\shawn@collective-media[1].txt
C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\shawn@d.mediaforceads[2].txt
C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\shawn@eyewonder[1].txt
C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\shawn@interclick[1].txt
C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\shawn@invitemedia[2].txt
C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\shawn@livethetradition[1].txt
C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\shawn@media6degrees[1].txt
C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\shawn@mywebsearch[1].txt
C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\shawn@server.cpmstar[1].txt
C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\shawn@smileycentral[1].txt
C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\shawn@socialmedia[2].txt
C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\shawn@specificclick[2].txt
C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\shawn@specificmedia[1].txt
C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\shawn@track.bestbuy[2].txt
C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\shawn@tribalfusion[1].txt
C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\shawn@www.googleadservices[1].txt
C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\shawn@www.googleadservices[3].txt
C:\Users\Shawn\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\shawn@maxis.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@atdmt[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@bs.serving-sys[1].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@doubleclick[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@insightexpressai[2].txt
C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\system@serving-sys[1].txt

Also, I wanted to point this out: Before my computer crashed, Dr. Web detected several files, including Trojan.AVkill, data105, several instances of beach2awfree, and Adware.Click2web (or something similar to that name)

#7 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2010 - 10:20 PM

Dr. Web is known to have false positives at times. How is the computer running overall? anything unusual going on?

~Blade

Posted Image

Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

#8 TechlessOS_3211

TechlessOS_3211
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:14 PM

Not as much as it used to...these issues are usually far and few between.

The only "unusual" thing I suppose is that I was getting BSOD when scanning.

EDIT: Got error "WindowsUpdate_80070005" when updating...that might not be related, but I don't know.
Every time it tells me "access is denied".

Edited by TechlessOS_3211, 12 July 2010 - 06:03 PM.

#9 TechlessOS_3211

TechlessOS_3211
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted 13 July 2010 - 09:14 PM

Safari closed randomly on me again today...

------Message-------

Safari has encountered a problem an needs to close.

[Search for solutions]

[Close]

-----------------------

Access still denied from getting the update. Is this a problem still? Or am I getting worked up over nothing?

#10 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  

Posted 13 July 2010 - 09:39 PM

Access still denied from getting the update. Is this a problem still? Or am I getting worked up over nothing?

Which update is this?

Posted Image

Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

#11 TechlessOS_3211

TechlessOS_3211
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted 14 July 2010 - 11:49 AM

A driver update for my monitor that was listed on windows update...it was optional, but I still don't know why...

Should I ask elsewhere (like the vista help forum here)?

#12 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,704 posts
  •  

Posted 14 July 2010 - 10:02 PM

Hello.

Should I ask elsewhere (like the vista help forum here)?

Yes, that would be my recommendation. You don't appear to have an infection that would be causing this.

Posted Image

Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users