Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

can't open some websites

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 tellmemore

tellmemore

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:57 PM

Posted 10 July 2010 - 10:11 AM

Hi..

I am using firefox 3.6.6 ...I can't open many websites...I mean the browser opens some websites and then do not open some. I keep reloading and if I get lucky the website loads. Well, the browser only decides which website it wants to load and it is very random about it. It loads some websites it refused to load earlier and vice versa. It doesn't load a website and when I try reloading several times, at times, it eventually loads it and at other occasions it just doesn't budge an inch.

I guess it's a problem with my browser and I also seem to have some kind of virus in my comp which is also affecting my internet speed..

At times, many browser windows get opened on their own and clutters my screen..this is weird.

Help!

Amit.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users