Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Error In MY Pictures

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:06 AM

Posted 05 October 2004 - 11:12 AM

Does anyone know what this means? I have M.E. I had Firefox opened. Then I saved a pic. from the web. It went to recent Documents I opened the pic. w/ Infran View And then saved it. When I opened My Pictures This error showed...My Pictures Error.. Update:I went back in My Pictures, and error did not show. Strange. :thumbsup:

Edited by scarlett, 05 October 2004 - 11:18 AM.

Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TexasAngel67

TexasAngel67

Bleeping Helper

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:06 AM

Posted 05 October 2004 - 11:20 AM

Hi Scarlett,
I've seen that error a lot on song lyrics websites and I always just hit 'yes' and everything displays normally. I think it's a glitch in the way it was either created or uploaded. I don't think it's too worrisome but I really don't know why it happens. Hopefully, an expert with answers responds for you soon.

~67~

A glitch on top of a glitch then perhaps, lol. Well, glad it was fine the 2nd time around.

Edited by TexasAngel67, 05 October 2004 - 11:21 AM.

#3 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 05 October 2004 - 08:49 PM

Thanks for the feedback ~67~ Maybe u r right. I just hate it when errors show. It is really frustrating. UPDATE:Ok, This is what I've found out. In case anyone else is having the same problem. Script Errors

Edited by scarlett, 06 October 2004 - 06:46 AM.

Posted Image

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 06 October 2004 - 04:40 PM

I get this same message every so often, and just ignore it without any dire consequences. I might be caused by the My Pictures folder being very large, since it doesn't seem to happen as often after I migrate the folder's contents to disk and erase it, or after I defrag ME.
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 06 October 2004 - 06:10 PM

I don't know. This has happened twice in a weeks time. I do not remember it ever happening before. If so it has been a looong time. The Script Settings are as they should be. I had just defragged a couple of days ago. And ran SpyBot which found nothing. It went away. So whatever it was I guess I'm not going to worry about it for now. Thanks. :thumbsup:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users