Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello BleepingComputer world

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jacobm2013

jacobm2013

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:02 PM

Posted 09 July 2010 - 12:42 PM

This is my first forum post so please take it easy on me. I am a younger (under 21) computer enthusiast, mostly trying to make the most of my older machine. I run XP SP3 with a variety of software and hardware. I acquired my Dell Dimension 8200 for free along side a road, at which time it consisted of a floppy drive, CDRW drive, motherboard and a shockingly minuscule graphics card. After spending some money and swapping some parts with a nearly identical machine, it now has a duel hard drive layout (one 40, one 80), a DVD drive in addition to mentioned CD drive, increased the RAM to a whopping 768mb (supposed to be sarcastic :thumbsup:) and upgraded to a low end (but HD) graphics card. Since the motherboard is IDE, it seems more or less 'choked', but hopefully an upgrade is in my future.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:02 AM

Posted 11 July 2010 - 04:59 PM

Hello and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users